Page 140 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 40901301381391401411421501902406401140 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video clip you will see how I was pooping liquid diarrhea to a member of the partner and then engaged in vaginal sex . when a member of a partner all up in my shit . I like the smell of shit and me and partner it really excites .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 966 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. This is a sensual poop on a chair including boss/secretary roleplay and eating instructions. I am typing at my desk, wearing my sexy secretary outfit and glasses. You (my boss) come to my desk and ask me for some notes for a meeting. I take off my glasses and hand them to you, which is when I notice that you dont look well. So I ask whats wrong, and you tell me you havent eaten all day. I am sympathetic, and I tell you I know exactly the thing to make you better. Kneel down in front of me. I pull up my skirt as you look up at me, and I tell you I had a big lunch and im going to feed you. I tell you how uncomfortable my work outfits are and how badly I want to take my clothes off. I remove my shirt and bra, now just wearing my hiked up skirt so you can see my pussy and asshole. I lift up my legs and start pushing, telling you to get ready for your first meal of the day. I slowly push out a big log, followed by a small one, while telling you to eat my poop. Chew it up and swallow it, you need some good food in you. I tell you just how to eat it and I talk dirty for the rest of the video.
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 272 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New super hot video about training my holes)
    This time I took my favorite dragon dildo) As you may have guessed, this could not go without a portion of the dirty stuff) at the end of the video, I just could not resist and enjoyed the taste of my excrement, it was not forgotten) Tart, slightly nutty flavor of my chocolate, which I like a bitch licking my dirty shit dildo) great video for lovers of truly candid and erotic scenes) I Love you. Stay tuned. <3
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I dont know about you, but Ive been dying for some old fashioned, messy scat fun <3 I've been so busy trying to make all your dreams come true, with your poop and custom orders, that I've barely had time to play with my own shit! I got needs, baby �� I'm sorry to be so cruel, to delay your poop order a little, but this scat girl has just GOT to get back to getting her messy, shitty self off! I cum with my shit in my mouth and smeared all over my tits, my body and my pussy, and I'm even kind enough to let you watch ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 46 s
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I make a mess in my cute blue panties and add my creamy milk and pussy juices to the load. After Im done I use my matching socks to wipe the poop caked to my ass. My socks are filthy dirty but my ass is much better. Then I tell you exactly what I want you to do with my messy panties that will turn me on the most.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 13 min 33 s
    Size: 987 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wear only sexy blue bra. Emphasise my tits ? I tease and please you at the beginning always showing off my perfect arse and arshole. I take my position, laying on my back put my legs up in the air and crossed, but you still get amazing and clear view to my arshole. Im pushing out long and soft poo this time.Just coming and coming out. ,Stinky, smelly and looks yummy. Then I puckering my arsehole and show close my shitty arshole to you ? HD Quality video with crystal clear details.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 3 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 339 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One morning my girl was studying for exams in my apartment drinking coffee, when before long she needed to go, bad. She can never hold it long, and so I set up the camera and left her to her devices. In moments she was pushing her load uncontrollably into these panties shes had since middle school. Then she shamefully pulls her panties to the side so you can get a peek at her load. All in all it makes for a pretty cute scene.
    Models: Luckiestdude

Duration: 1 min 1 s
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as I rub and grope my cute little ass and then take a nice big poop. Wish it were your hands grabbing and squeezing my cheeks while I squeeze out this load. I love pulsing my puckered hole for you to watch.

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Size: 650 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bear with me! This is my first time ever giving myself an enema and I feel nervous for some reason. I empty my bladder first and point a nice stream towards you. Then I insert the nozzle in my ass but it doesnt feel like much at first. I already needed to take a shit before this. I finally feel the pressure building in my ass and release it. Everything shoots out of my ass and I love it! I fill my ass one more time and spray it towards the camera. I show off my cleaned out asshole. Im a clean slut now ?

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Size: 927 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So Im desperate to shit and Ive just hired this plumber guy to fix my toilet, but hes too busy messing around on his phone to actually fix anything! And Im just clutching my stomach and trying my best not to fart but failing, and I scold him and call this guy out for not getting right to work, and tell him how badly I need to gobut he keeps stalling and finally I cant take it anymore, I call this guy right on his shit and then I fart REAL loudand spot, oh my god, this plumber dude is actually HARD! Hes fucking getting off to me squirming and farting, and needing to take a shit! He actually WANTS to see me shit! What a fucking perv! I cant believe this crapand, I cant believe that, Im Im actually kind of turned on by it? Of course I cant fully accept that, I mean this is so dirty! So I play mean and hard to get, like yeah, I KINDA want to shit for this guy now that I know it turns him on, but dammit, hes still an asshole for forcing me.. I cant hold it in anymore, by this point Im just SEETHING to shit and cant stop farting. I pull down my panties and shit right in front of him, telling him to pull his cock out of his pants and jerk off to me, if hes so into it. I shit, right onto the floorand fart so fucking loud I feel like its tearing me a new asshole. Im surprised the guy didnt cum right then and there. So I make him clean my asshole with my tongue, since he made me shit, might as well clean meand tell him he can jerk off harder/faster than that, and that I want him to cum with me as I flick my clit with his tongue in my ass and I fucking cum, standing over him while he jerks off and cums on my pile of shit. I have a feeling Ill be having more plumbing” issues soon, and will have to call again ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 33 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile