Page 137 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 37871271351361371381391471872376371137 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im fully nude in the video. Showing off many times my beautiful ass and asshole and tell you I wanna eat some munchies, something sweet as a lollipop. But I have a strawberry pop and I wanna play with it. Besides this I have to poo so much so after little tease you can watch my tight asshole is opening wide and coming out my beautiful long and yummy poo. Im stuffing my pop into my ass and feel inside a huge poo, fuck my hole and lick it clean too. So playing ass to mouth with my strawberry pop. Then poop more. I just keep stuffing what it feel so good to my ass. During poop peeing as well. Then I feel maybe finish with pooping , hold my pop and deep inside my hot poo and Taste them and lick it clean and swallow it. I ask you few times how much you wanna taste me? Then repeat it all. Smear my poop on tounge and teeth too. Bit later turn around and in dogystyle you can admire my dirty asshole and fucking a bit more with this lollipop. At the end in POV style I smear more poop on my tounge and show you close to the cam ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Our slave is so lucky. He has two hot BBW ASS. We so gassy today! We gives him a nice farts session. Do you wanna be like this slave? But this not all. He also gets a huge pile of shit in his mouth. Oh thats awful! Great shit face. You still want to be in his place?
    Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 760 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fucking my tight, full little asshole with a dildo, showing you the mess I make of it, before releasing on the floor below me. shot in HD.
    Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 4 min 25 s
    Size: 90.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was waiting for you Daddy all day long. So I just sitting in my bedroom and wait for you. Then finally you get back home, and your little dirty princess is very naughty and horny. I wanna show you something Daddy, I know for first sounds will be weird but youll love my dirty and naughty thoughts. Do you wanna hear it Daddy? Dont be afraid just listen to me. I want that you to finger and fuck my dirty asshole after a big pooping. Make me so messy Daddy. I showing off my naked body, ass, asshole, and tits turning around and show up close to cam again. Then I lay on my back lift up both legs and you can take a pleasure in my beautiful asshole Daddy. I start to poo on my bed and coming out a stinky, smelly big poo. HmmmHow much you love watching me till I poo for you? I see on your face its turn you on so much, am I right? finishing poo then turn back to cam and start to fingering my shitty asshole. I want Daddy feel your finger in my asshole, come on closer and finger me then fuck me hard till I cum. I slide double finger into my ass, and its feel so good Daddy. You do it very well. Please fuck me till I cum. It was so much pleasure to fingering my asshole and you can see on my face how much I enjoy it. You can hear the sound of my juicy ass when I finger. At the end I just clean my dirty fingers and smearing poo on tongue. Lick them till being clean ? Sexy dirty video ? Enjoy them!

Duration: 14 min 5 s
    Size: 417 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im wearing cute green dress with black g-string. I desperation so bad, really have to poo and I held it for 2 days before and 3 hours more before I filmed. The only thing what I want to shit a big one on my plate what I prepared for you. I do akward dance because I cannot move and I hold my poo so strong. Legs crossed many times, its easier to hold that big shit what I feel. Im begging you to let me poop right now I asking you so many times. But I dont hear your answer whats mean you dont let me poop. Im suffering. Please let me poop and I give you a big and nice shit. I showing off my ass and strip off my dress. I cannot wait for the moment to shit. I dont take off my g-sting. I continue to begging you now topless and I got your answer ? You let me pop right now , Its fantastic. Im so appreciated. I take my plate closer and close up to the cam you get nice view to my round arsehole when its opening and push out big big and soft shit this time. Looks so yummy. I love the view how its coming through on my g-string. I pee a bit too. I show you my plate full of my brown shit, ENJOY ?

Duration: 11 min 35 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After waking up she tried to use the dorm bathroom, only to realize the toilet had been clogged the night before! She goes to find another bathroom, but the lock is stuck! Knowing she can never hold it long in the mornings she struggles to get out, but its no use
    Models: Luckiestdude

Duration: 3 min 56 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I really desperation at the beginning I feel my tummy is down, full of pain. Cannot move. But on the other hand I want to teach you how to eat my yummy and delicious shit. I know how much you want it slave. So my main project is how youll fall in love when you taste my poo. Dont be scared, you know and I know nothing to scared. This is only my Poo what youre craving for and youre so excited and curious, dont you dirty boy? If you follow my instruction youll going to be my good slave. So I have to poo right now I was desperated enough. I took some slice of bread and I put my big Turd for you. Close up to the cam so you can admire my pretty asshole as always. Look at that how much poo on this bread. I just spread on it and make delicious sandwich. Cut it for little pieces to eat it and taste it easier for you. Your goddess care about you ? Then I encourage you open your mouth wide and take them all. Step by step. During I talking to you fill up a glass with my yellow pee so you could drink it while you eat your chocolate sandwich Easier way to swallow it all. AND I EAT A PIECE OF BREAD WITH MY SHIT INSIDE!!!! I SHOW YOU HOW YOU DO IT TOO. I chew it and show you my shitty piece of bread playing a bit in my mouth and show my tounge then swallow it all! Sexy video with desperation, Big shitting with pretty asshole and Shit eating! Enjoy it ?

Duration: 18 min 28 s
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im at the bathroom and wearing cute mesh bikini. Teasing you at beginning and I tell you I stick up a little naughty thing in my ass. Nice, long butt plug. Take off my panty then you can see clearly how fitting into my tight asshole. I pull it out and start to playing with, and just have some little shit on it already. Show you closer and I taste it. Looks amazing this butt plug with yummy poo on. Then I slide back into my ass and fucking my butt till I feel comes out a loads of shit. So much poo on butt plug. Repeat it few times and playing with ass. Just feel so good. Keep fucking it till its come out more poop. Then lick and clean my plug close to cam. I lick it sensual and I know how much you love when I smear some poo in mouth and on teeth. Sexy isnt? ? I lick it till I see its clean and show you my shitty tongue. Sexy and hot video with lots of poop. Enjoy it.

Duration: 13 min 59 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Good position for good work. My toilet slave always ready to serve me, any time at all. He carefully licked my asshole before I begin using his mouth as my toilet. For today he was very passionate and excited, because I kept his cock on the lock for a week. You can hear me moaning with pleasure sitting on his face. Try more, do circular motions with your tongue around my asshole. I LOVE when his tongue inside my ass. Your eating is coming. Open your mouth and enjoy yourself. A huge pile of shit from my ass now is on your face. Do you happy now? You are scat jerk and you must eat all my shit. Im spitting and pissing in your mouth. You are my toilet.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 17 min 4 s
    Size: 997 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lady Devil wrap the toilet slave in foil and treat his cock with a speculum. After a while Lady Devil must poop again and shits on a plate. She feeds her toilet slave with the fresh shit and rub the shit in his whole face till he has a shit mask.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 15 min 27 s
    Size: 347 MiB
    Download From AnzFile