Page 136 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 36861261341351361371381461862366361136 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My girlfriend Lady Laura and I have recently performed horny user shootings in the house. Among them was toilet slave, who wanted to serve us as a slave. So we ordered him to lay down on the floor and we shit him in his mouth one after the other! Since my stomach was particularly full, I first shit him in his mouth! Of course, we also dominated him Verbal and with our BIG BBW Asses!
    Models: annalise

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 968 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a compilation of my many bathroom visits within 1 month filled with tons on long, thick shits!
    I even let out a little toot every so often.
    You get multiple angles and get to hear each log as it goes right into the toilet.
    This video will most certainly not disappoint!
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 10 min 45 s
    Size: 795 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Moaning as the poop comes out, a pleasure poop. At the end I show up close of the pile I made. I look tall from this angle haha
    I'm trying to attract more fans. I've been told my videos are really hot, so please leave a review if you buy. I'll send free pics of my asshole and pussy for those who leave a review (message me), no matter if it's a positive review or negative. Thanks!
    Models: kalasextoncb

Duration: 1 min 20 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 34.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am on vacation and there is all inclusive service. In my opinion, this means that there is a slave who will lick my pussy until I cum, will lick my asshole until is clean and will take my piss and shit! This I call 5 stars service all inclusive!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Size: 759 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ii want you to watch this video and pretend I slipped this cute little outfit on just for you. Do you love it?
    You're watching from the door while I climb on your bed. I start shaking my ass and letting out farts. Do you smell them? What do they smell like? I bet you want to touch me. bury your face between my ass cheeks but I'm not letting you do that! I want you to stand at the door, take your dick out enjoy the show I'm putting on for you!
    Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alina dancing and BIG pooping - REALLY close-up!
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 6 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome in my new scat” universe
    To introduce you into it, for my FIRST scene for you, ive choosen to revisite the famous im singing in the rain” into im scating” in the rain. ��
    What more amazing than playing with the nature to make dirty things. and let my ass free of toilets to shit a loooot for you. So my pussy too felt free to join the rain into a pee rain. To make my shit and pee more nicer i thought that vomit on it will have make her pretier!!! So i put evythings out and clean alllllllll my dirty holes for you in a nasty and sexy way!!!!
    Come and play with me in the rain, and makes my pee, shit, vomit and all more nicer in puting your fucking cum on the top of her!!!!!
    Welcome in my new scat universe
    Models: MINA

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 689 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

People say that a woman knows what a woman wants best. Many say the same applies in the world of scatology and this is a perfect demonstration of that. The trainees is blindfolded and her legs spread wide offering unrestricted access to her private parts. mmmmmm. She is licked, fingered, excavated of her scat, fed her own scat, given an enema so she can squirt her goodness out. In the end, her teacher is joined by her male colleague to fist and finger her before introducing her to a side dish of hard cock. The great thing is, this clip shows that she loves it! What a great recruit!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 42 min 52 s
    Resolution: 450 x 800
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 923 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video clip you will see me first smear his shit all over the ass , then on my ass a large amount of shit . And I have sex in the critical days . Love all unusual . Will write for you a custom video of your script, read More when communicating .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pooping a big pile of shit. for you. Open your mouth wide and take it! So tasty, isnt it?
    Models: MistressAntonellaSilicone

Duration: 1 min 3 s
    Resolution: 352 x 640
    Size: 14.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile