Page 133 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 33831231311321331341351431832336331133 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big Belly Smear!
    Look at my big goddess belly. You want to get down on your knees and worship this amazing belly of mine. Look how full and sexy it is! This is the belly of a Goddess. A belly that needs to be worshiped! Watch me smear my big, sexy, Goddess belly in my fresh, warm shit! Look how sexy my poop looks smeared all over my belly. It feels so good and look amazing! This is a belly that needs to be worshiped!
    Big Booty Smear
    Look at that big, curvy booty! I want you to worship that thick ass of mine! Bow down and pray to my ass as I smear my fresh, warm poop all over that big, sexy booty! See how sexy my butt looks smeared in poop! Worship that Goddess ass! Pray to that perfect big booty as I smear my poop all over it! Have you ever seen a more sexy ass?! You better not have! Pray to my booty, worship my perfect poop smeared ass!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 819 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alina diarrhea and fart in the water. After eating a lot of grapes, Alina suffered a severe diarrhea with fart.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 331 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Daddy is changing my messy diaperand decides to fuck my dirty ass hole.
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This slave came to me and told me that he wanted to eat my shit! But I for sure made it clear that he needs to be humble in my presence. After slapping him, I give him a short sniff of the rose that is the only source of food for him the rest of his life!
    I make sure to pee a lot in his mouth, and sip whatever he missed from the floor. I position me over his mouth and let the log start to fall. I make him start to eat his meal, and I will for sure not accept any "discomfort sounds" from him.
    I allow him to jerk his dick, and if I am in a good mood, maybe I even let him cum with my shit being consumed. So I let him watch my pussy and ass as I give him a countdown to cum.
    I call another slave for cleaning my shitty ass. A tongue is softer than toilet paper.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 17 min 19 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Toiletslavery and a huge Poop
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 3 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
    Size: 677 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Like clockwork I am running to the bathroom just after enjoying a cup of coffee right after breakfast each day this week.
    My shits have been extremely thick and long this week and nearly endless!!
    I have been stuffing my face with delicious Thai and Chinese food all week and have been nonstop going!
    I have been pushing log after log out multiple times a day.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 708 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your daily dose if my Shit !
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 1 min 13 s
    Size: 90.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just having a lazy Sunday when I felt a storm of farts coming on and was in the mood to do some sexy seductive farting. I slowly dance for you (near my full length mirror so you get 2 views!) and unload some huge farts both while dancing and also some close up and in your face. After I have removed the majority of my clothes I lay on the bed and fart legs spread facing you so you have easy access to get your nose right up in my ass crack hehe. After that I flip around so my ass is in your face this is a position I have not ever tried farting in before and I was REALLY happy with it it was very fun and sexy. Big finale as always in that new position ? Tons of farts in this video. Oh also I get quite turned on farting and dancing so I pleasure myself a bit in the video ?
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 16 s
    Size: 615 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This clip shows both the piss and shit segments from two different angles. Both angles are shown consecutively. After the two camera angles are shown consecutively, you have a stacked view where the angles are shown in a picture in picture window. (25:11 long)
    When the slave arrived for a weekend visit, I took advantage of using it as my full toilet almost immediately. I took measures to restrain the slave tightly, as I had no idea what to expect from it. I used rope on the limbs and placed the head between two cinder blocks. This way, I knew it could not turn its head or try to fight the training. I emptied my bladder into the slave first. When my bladder was empty, I shit. When I shit, it was a lot. I was a little impressed with myself. He kept it all in his mouth at first and wouldn't swallow. His mouth got very full because I wouldn't stop going. Some of it got on his face. Since he couldn't use his hands, I used mine to guide the errant bit into his mouth for him. It took a little bit of coaxing to get all of it down into him. The toilet swallowed it all. It was rewarded with some nice spit. The spit really helped wash it down, so I could be sure that all of it was going into him. That gave me the idea that on day 2, I would empty my bladder into a separate container and later use the piss to use to wash down the shit. I think it's a really generous idea that will help the slave with the task of swallowing everything for me.
    -Lola
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 25 min 11 s
    Size: 1.62 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this multi-day compilation video, I show myself eating multiple meals and then releasing them as tons of shits into the toilet.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 761 MiB
    Download From AnzFile