Page 1250 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2507501150120012401248124912501251125212601300135017502250 ... LastLast
Results 12,491 to 12,500 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Repeated strangulation by female shit. p.2.Victoria - - scatshop

Repeated strangulation by female shit. p.2.Victoria - - scatshop

Repeated strangulation by female shit. p.2.Victoria. Not so long ago I had a meeting with Mrs. Victoria and Christina, during which I had to eat their shit, which they were pressing on my face by their asses. The girls really liked such humiliation of slave, and they decided to repeat it again during today’s meeting. My whole face was covered with girls shit, my nose was blocked and my mouth was filled. I had to eat shit very quickly, in order to get a breath of fresh air as soon as possible. I had to experience this with both girls. The first was Victoria. She ate nuts yesterday, and at first a loud and smelly farting came out from her anus, that I inhaled. Then hard motley poops with interspersed nuts began to come out. Due to hardness, I had to be swallowing all the pieces that she pressed into my mouth by her ass for a very long time. However, I could breathe through my nose. After Victoria was Christina, who usually poops by porridge. This porridge blocked my nostrils and filled my mouth, so I had to swallow very quickly so as not to suffocate. I think with fear about what Mistresses will invent next time. But I am pleased to serve these girls as a toilet, because for me it is a very pleasant duty.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shitting And Farting On My Toilet! - - scatshop

Shitting And Farting On My Toilet! - - scatshop

Im gonna fill slave mouth with my farts and shit.
    I ate breakfast, and drank coffee, and decided to serve your delicious meal directly for to your mouth.
    Take my toilet chair, and do my best.After my morning toilete you need to eat my shit on your breakfast.
    Enjoy your meal!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 832 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nasty Diarrhea For Toilet Pig - - scatshop

Nasty Diarrhea For Toilet Pig - - scatshop

Today my slave pig got a nice big bulky lunch, I dumped a generous bulky pile of shit in his mouth, made him swallow pieces of stinky shit from my ass. I love to see him eating shit from my ass, it’s not easy for him, but he obeys and eats every day, but today he was a shithearer than usual and he always cleans everything like a true and faithful slave.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 955 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BLACK FRIDAY 190 Why there is no toilet paper - - scatshop

BLACK FRIDAY 190 Why there is no toilet paper - - scatshop

My slave is cleaning the bathroom as usual, when I decided to use the toilet. I told him to put his head under my feet so I can use the toilet more comfortable. When I piss, I saw that there is no toilet paper!!! Huge mistake from his side. Now he will suffer a lot and he will lick my pussy clean. Oh, wait I have to shit too .. and guess who will clean my shitty ass… He will clean me up with his tongue! Of course, he won’t do this with pleaser … but I love to force him brutally. I will smack his balls and he will beg me to clean my ass!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 33 s
    Size: 705 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Henna’s Shitty Dick Ride - - scatshop

Henna’s Shitty Dick Ride - - scatshop

Yes baby I love riding your dick, Wait you want me to do what? Shit on you while your still deep inside my pussy…Mmm whatever you say, Give me every last drop of that cum
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eating shit on my lunch - - scatshop

Eating shit on my lunch - - scatshop

Just my usual edging and eating shit in the bathroom on my lunch break. I have to be quiet because there are so many people in and out of there. I also licked my cunt juice from my fingers. Public filth gets me so wet.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Resolution: 576 x 1 024
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Suck dirty cock in shit, swallow cum - - scatshop

Suck dirty cock in shit, swallow cum - - scatshop

Suck dick slave, suck it, bitch, take dick deeper down in your throat. Lick his balls, fucking his anus your tongue. Suck his cock, and I’ll punch the fist in his ass. Oh, I feel so much shit in his ass. Let me smear his cock with shit to make you suck sweeter. Now go ahead and keep sucking that shitty Lollipop. You like the taste of shit, whore. Ha-ha, the slave came in your mouth, and you were so scared that you shit yourself, bitch. You’re so sexy now. Give I’ll kiss you on your dirty shitty lips.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 612 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lesbian scat session – Strap on fucking licking - - scatshop

Lesbian scat session – Strap on fucking licking - - scatshop

In this 30 minute video I fuck my wife with a strap on cock. She starts trying to push out her shit, which pushes my cock out and then she shits against it. I push it back in her pussy as she continues pushing out her perfect, firm, long shit. As I rub her clit I start to finger her arsehole. I feel more shit inside her. My finger comes out with shit on. So turned on I start licking her amazing turd. I pick her shit up, it's formed a ring – perfect for sticking my hard, fake cock inside. I place it around her arsehole, take the cock and push it in to the middle. Her shit sticks to the cock and I can't help but start pushing it against her arse. It's creating a bit of a mess now and horny as hell I start smearing it over her arsehole and some of her arse cheeks. I start licking her clit as I rub her shit smeared arsehole. Still licking, I start pushing my finger inside her arsehole. She starts rubbing her clit, while I fuck her arsehole with my finger. The video ends with her using a vibrator and having a great orgasm!
    Models:

Duration: 30 min 3 s
    Size: 805 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shitting on my hand - - scatshop

Shitting on my hand - - scatshop

Well, here we go! My first video for sale. This is one of my favourite videos because of the quality.
    That shit felt amazing to push out on to my hand. The warm, heaviness of it – ok, typing this has just made me very wet!!
    I hope you enjoy watching this, just as much as I had making it x
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 25 s
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Pile Push Bikini - - scatshop

Bratty Pile Push Bikini - - scatshop

Huge shit is pushing my bikini while I am playing bratty with my pussy and making you stroke and cum on my dirty naughty ass.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 35 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile