Page 124 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 24741141221231241251261341742246241124 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

By request Ive made this one with my face included and each bathroom time a bit longer, not holding back on how painful it is. Again, this is as if you arent there, and youll also see the results of me wiping. Enjoy!
    Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 19 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I hope you're excited to be "fed" by your Mistress, sweety. Ill be making you my hot, steaming shit dinner for the evening. I know how hungry you must be, how much you must be looking forward to me feeding you a special thick shit again. I absolutely love feeding you, babe. The first time you told me you wanted to eat my shit, I was shocked. but soo curious, I already loved how much you couldnt get enough of eating my ass, and eating my shit well! Im so turned on knowing how obsessed you are with my ass and shit. I shit your dinner for you on a toilet bowl, and pull my cheeks apart after I poop, so you can clean my asshole and suck it clean. your tongue is even better than toilet paper, stupid! ? Now open wide, and enjoy ?
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ive been holding my shit for so long and I cant wait to poop! I bend over spread my fat butt cheeks and begin shitting myself so hard! I took such a big nasty shit it was so hot! Then out of no where I got the urge to pee so I began pissing myself everywhere creating a nice pretty puddle on the floor. Watch me completely soil myself in this one def a favorite Ive made enjoy loves!
    Models: FilthyBre

Duration: 2 min 17 s
    Size: 325 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wear my tiny black thong with grey bralette. I desperately have to pee. In this video I focus and emphasis my long legs and feet, soles. I love peeing and I love peeing on my beautiful feet. Show up many times my tiny toes and feet, tease you and please you to love them. I pee straight on my feet start to make mess, then lick off, taste my own pee. Has great smells and tasty �� I ask you few times, how bad you want to taste me and pee? I lick toes and soles. Love it. I pee more and also drop pee in my mouth by hands. I play with pee and talking sexy to you. You get lots of sexy feet in this clip. But I got an other idea and want to make more mess than only my pee. So what about my naughty boy? Are you excited? I got enema bulb whats meaning I going fill up my ass with water and doing enema to myself. Go ahead in doggy style filling up few times and during waiting I seduce you. After Im kneeing backward and lets release my shitty fluids from ass, I sprinkle out lots of liquid whats mixed with poo. Poo is greenish this time haha. I make enema on my soles and feet, smear it on them, and I just push out everything what I could. Make these beautiful feet dirty. I do enema again and this time i face to cam lift up myself and bending one of my leg and what a noise and loud moments of haha. Dirty ass fluids running out of ass which is coming with loud fart sounds. Such a big turn on, am I right? At the end I sit on knees backward release every piece of shit out to my soles, smear them with shit and give you some encouragements about cum on my feet please. We both know how much you want cum on dirty feet ��
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 21 min 2 s
    Size: 924 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This old guy is so disgusting. Lady Lisa can use him only as her vomit target!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 6 min 55 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 259 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Young girl Alina vomit 05
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 2 min 47 s
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am enjoying the sunshine outside, when I suddenly feel the urge to take a shit. Well it is time to also use the toilet outdoors, so I call him over. He is allowed to worship my feet and smell my pussy, before I have him lay down on the ground.
    I really don't care if anyone sees us. He is the one looking foolish anyway. So I start peeing in his mouth, and it is really a lot of pee. I tell him to keep the pee in his mouth, and not swallow, at least not until I tell him to. After having emptied my bladder, it is time to take a dump. I push a nice piece of shit in his mouth, and tell him that he can touch my pussy, while enjoying his meal!
    Like a good slave he finish his meal!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 714 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi guys! Its Mystress T again and I just came back from work and had to poo again! I decide to do it on my glass table and I also put another camera below so you can see the poop coming out of my pretty asshole from beneath the glass, so awesome!!! After shitting I then get on my knees in front of my mess and play with it a littledont you wish you could join me at my scat table
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Me and Olga love to give you a dirty show . This time, I and Olga use as props favorite jeans . First video clip we are posing in jeans showing you her beautiful ass . Remove jeans and show your clean ass and again put them back on their Asses . After that I lay on the floor and Olga took with his ass jeans and began to shit and piss on me and on my favorite jeans are wearing at this moment . After that, Olga begins to pound the shit my legs through my jeans . Her foot is all shit and my jeans . We change with Olga places, and now Im bent took off jeans and Olga lying on the floor and then I start to piss and shit in jeans, Olga Oh Yes that would be great . I love these games and you . Our jeans are all in the urine and crap but it was just perfect !
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me sensually dance and strip naked for you, before spreading my ass in the squat position and taking a sloppy and smelly poo on my living room floor. I then present my dirty asshole to the camera.
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Size: 162 MiB
    Download From AnzFile