Page 1237 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2377371137118712271235123612371238123912471287133717372237 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,370 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

At the mercy of his captor, this slave is naked and restrained to a firm structure rendering her completely vulnerable and helpless! The first thing that the man does is force her to drink a laxative as well as give her asshole an enema! In no time, he is able to force her to defecate and she releases one huge stream after another of liquified poop! Without further ado, he smears it all over his dick and on her body! By the time he is satisfied, he alternates between having the slave suck his cock and fucking her until he orgasms!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 38 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: AVI
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I gently pull up my mini skirt, work out a nice pee, then a nice shit, then play with my ass, smearing it against my cheeks and showing off my asshole. When I’m all done, I show my finished product and kiss the camera goodbye,
    Models: PrettyDirty25

Duration: 3 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 48.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Super horny to crank open my cunt with a spreader and show you my bloody hole, even more so to prolapse my pussy so you can see my cervix oozing blood, I finger my piss hole and cunt, then I use 1 of my small sounds to poke into the bloody cervix and wiggle it around, then use 2 sounds to dp stretch my peehole and this makes some piss fall out of me, I prolapse my asshole and let my fluids leak out of my prolapsed pussy onto my anal prolapse
    Models: dirtygardengirl

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sniff my farting and eat my shit! Quite often I have to serve Mistress in the morning when she wakes up, therefore this time, Christina left me to spend the night in her apartment. At night, I slept on the floor near her bed to serve her as a toilet when she needs it. In other words, I played the role of a night pot. When Mistress woke up, first of all she needed a massage, so I massaged her back for several minutes. I very rarely touch the body of Mistress, but this time much was allowed to me. Touching the beautiful body of the girl acted excitingly on me. During the massage, Christina suddenly wanted to fart, so I was obliged to bring my nose closer to her ass and breathe in her outgoing gases, which have a strong smell. Christina’s farting told me that the girl will need a toilet in the near future. And it really turned out to be so. Christina filled my mouth with her shit, after which I was allowed to wipe her ass with a toilet paper. I washed down the swallowed shit with Christina's urine from a glass and thanked Mistress for she had fed me. Mistress went to cook breakfast for herself, and I stayed in the bedroom with the taste of female poops and urine in my mouth.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 7 min 11 s
    Size: 629 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This nurse is tasked to take care of this patient, but he isn't really weak and most importantly, he wants to take advantage on the woman! Without warning, he grabs her, spreads her legs, and orders her to defecate! Really having no other choice, she abides by his demands! With a plate underneath the woman's butt, the guy manages to catch and collect all her filth! He then presents it to her and places it beside her while he eats her pussy and then fucks her nonstop until she orgasms!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 26 min 20 s
    Resolution: 400 x 720
    Format: AVI
    Size: 549 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Christina’s personal toilet. Today I again found myself alone with Mrs. Christina. Victoria was busy, and Christina decided to use her free time to have fun with the slave. Mistress rested on the couch and watched TV, and all this time I had to sit on the floor in another room and wait for her to invite me in order to use my services. Finally, this moment has come. The first thing I had to do was licking the Mistress’ feet, which were not very clean. I dutifully licked her feet and cleaned the heels of her legs, after which I was ready for the next task. Christina ate borsch and risotto yesterday, and I had to receive all this from the girl”s beautiful ass. Mistress for a long time could not decide what she wants more – piss or shit. I had to guess and place my mouth either opposite thepussy or opposite the anus, because I could not allow anything to hit the floor.I managed to guess. I readily opened my mouth, which she first filled with her golden urine, and then with her fragrant shit. I swallowed it all quickly, so the Mistress was satisfied.

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Size: 628 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I held this shit all day to push this fat load out my pretty asshole for a lucky someone to enjoy.. Get your fresh shit at Henna's Bakery
    Models: HennatheGoddess

Duration: 3 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 206 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Chocolate treat after flogging with cold shower. Today I had to experience several types of humiliation from my Mistresses. Usually entertainment with the slave included something one. I was doing what the girls wanted at the moment, and then I was providing them with my mouth so that they could use me as a toilet. However, today the fantasy of Victoria and Christina has shown itself in all its strength. I was whipped to the red stripeson my back. Then, I was obliged to kiss the girls’ feet, and I received a large number of slaps in the face. Mistresses doused me with cold water. This softenedthe pain on my back from flogging, but created other unpleasant sensations for me. I became even wetter after Victoria has urinated on me by a huge amount of urine. I was lying, indeed, in a puddle. Finally, there came a moment which I had been waiting for a very long time throughout this meeting. Victoria and Christina decided to feed me food from their asses. I really like to eat shit from girls, but today it has become a strong test for me, because Christina and Victoria were very well prepared and gave a large amount of shit from their asses to my mouth. I did it, but some poops fell to the floor, so I had to carefully lick the floor with my tongue. The girls left, leaving me alone, wet and soiled in shit. Despite everything, I am happy that I served and gave pleasure to two beautiful Mistresses.

Duration: 21 min 31 s
    Size: 1.84 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You’d love drinking a lot of my pee in the morning, don’t you?. I needed to pee badly in the glass. So watch my massive pee and how i taste it too !! While I drinking my pee, I pushed my shit on the plate for you!! Enjoy!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Size: 675 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Feeling really horny and dirty this morning, I insert a long dildo deep into my ass, completely into my ass! it comes out covered in shit, I fuck my shitty ass with both ends of dildo together and make it disappear that way too, gapes and prolapse
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Size: 677 MiB
    Download From AnzFile