Page 122 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 22721121201211221231241321722226221122 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For you guys who already love my friend bbw Leya will love this clip of her shitting in her walk in closet. Check out how she primes her booty with smacks to try and loosen her poop up. She said that I wish had a toilet slave to shit on” . It wont be long now before she finds one.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 267 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am lying on the floor on my side, displaying my soles. I start peeing and my golden liquid covers the floor. My asshole opens up as I piss and you can see my poop. I strart pushing hard and my shit slowly come out at first. And then more and more pieces are coming out from my ass. You enjoy watching me shit and looking at my soles at the same time!
    I move closer to the camera and show you my dirty asshole. I stick a finger in my ass and take another piece of shit out. I strain my asshole some more. I turn around, spread my ass cheeks and strain my purple asshole cause I know you want to see it some more. Finally I show you a close up of my poop.
    --------
    You might also like these videos :
    - Foot slave turned human toilet https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-human-toilet/
    - Goddess teases her foot fetish scat slave https://www.scatshop.com/shop/smeari...sh-scat-slave/
    - Pooping and Encouraging you to Eat my shit and Jerk
    https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...eat-shit-jerk/
    Models: DirtyMaryan

Duration: 4 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
    Size: 135 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aliona is hot pooping in sexy spandex silver teddy messy stinky shit on high heels!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 110 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom for Kevin so I say kevin in this video :
    Kevin is a freak for my stinky farts breathing in my gas it makes him rock hard .. I tease and taunt his cock with my loud farts masturbate and take a running messy shit for him encouraging him to cum on my dirty ass hole ..

Models:

Duration: 12 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Zelda has fast become probably one of my 3 most popular ladies! Its easy to see why as she does each clip with such enthusiasm!! And the Loads she puts out nothing short of AWESOME!!! Enjoy another FUNKY Dozen minutes of action! Enjoy some great behind the bowl clips as you can see those logs shoot right out her tight asshole! Then enjoy as she takes the fun to the Tub to get a little naughty before a shower!! Enjoy as she grunts and strains out a painful load into the tub! Then enjoy Two great squatting clips over the floor. Five Great Loads from on of the best doing it!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 12 min 44 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This slave is a perfect human toilet ? he eats my chocolate and drinks my piss completely, without complaining, in fact he is excited when he does it, but now I want to stimulate his dick but it will be very disappointing!
    ITALIAN
    Questo schiavo e un cesso perfetto mangia la mia cioccolata e beve completamente il mio piscio, senza lamentarsi, anzi si eccita anche quando lo fa, ma ora voglio provocare il suo cazzo pero sara molto deludente!
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 15 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 249 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Uncle has been staring at my ass again hasnt he Well now im going to teach you a lesson. Your proberly wondering why you are bound at your nieces feet, i wish i could say its for pleasure but i may look innocent but im the most fucked up sadistic girl you wish you never set your eyes upon
    You see that ass you love so much its killed 30 men already and your next Im going to shrink you down and stick you inside my dirtbox make you eat the shit from the inside and suffocate you with my arse
    FAST FORWARD 2 WEEKS..
    Ahhhh my uncle is still with us Now for plan b open your mouth im going to make you sniff and rim my dirty stinky hole before i shit right inside your pathetic mouth Eat my shit!! Choke On My Shit!
    Hmmm Your still with us now for plan C
    #I grab my shit and ram it down your throat holding your nose so you cant breathe
    Death by shit uncle just the way it should be.
    Your Brothers Next.. HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 22 min 29 s
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

EFRO in Bondage Piss Drinking, Shit with Enema, Anal Veggies Fisting A true hedonist stops at nothing to seek out the ultimate in pleasure and pain just adds that extra edge that I need. I tie up my tits in rope and clamp my nipples and clit with heavy clamps. Relieving myself before orgasm is so pleasurable. I piss into a canister urinal and have to taste my salty piss before I shit out a massive load into a glass bowl. Mmmmm it feels so good to release all that pressure that has built up for days. I couldnt hold it for another minute. Now to clean out with multiple hot water enemas. I can feel the hot water traveling through my colon and it turns me on so much to shoot it back out of me. I got a variety of fruits and vegetable from the store that looked sexy and challenging. I move from smallest to largest before I just cant help but to shove my fist in there.
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 20 min 1 s
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Meet my new SUPER EXTREME PUBLIC TOILET video)) This is one of the coolest, hot, lewd, dirty, and breath-taking video in my collection)) a GIANT PILE of fresh, delicious and aromatic the shit I smear all over my body (face, tongue, chest, belly, and even on clothes) in a public toilet I wasnt alone, there were people who smelled my fragrances) You will find a real EXPLOSION of emotions, enjoy my hot dirty Masturbation, dirty smudge, and sexual testing the taste of shit!))) HEAD WITH ME IN A PUBLIC TOILET, and Ill show you what means a REAL SHIT GAME!)) In the video you will find all that you love, and even moreMUCH more!) Leave feedback, and I will create some more videos on this topic))) I LOVE YOU stay in touch))
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 58 s
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Providing you the most exquisite cuisine is the Dappun Fast Food Restaurant, just like Mcdonalds but with extra care and customer are always provided with exactly what they like. Watch this lucky man get his dream come true only at Dappun Fast Food!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 23 min 30 s
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    Size: 381 MiB
    Download From AnzFile