Page 12 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Minnie Manga and Giant Princess are having a party with me, and like always I allow my girlfriends to use my slaves in whatever way they like. Just to show them, I order one of my slaves down on the floor, and start pissing a lot in his mouth, and he has to swallow everything! Both my girlfriends really enjoy using slaves for this purpose, but Minnie needs a smoke, so I order a slave to accompany her as a ashtray. My friends are really surprised how pathetic a man can be, but then again they are not men.. Just slaves! After smoking, I make my shoes very dirty and have the slave lick it clean. Yet to a lot of laughing and humiliation from me and my friends.
    Giant Princess wants to pee as well, and I once more order my slave to lie down, and swallow everything she pee in his mouth. Once she have finished peeing, we go outside leaving the slave lying in the pee he missed!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 7 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 449 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Youve fucked up now, perv. I caught you watching us schoolgirls again, and I got proof. Like me, youre about to graduatebut I could really fuck you over right now, couldn I? But you just won learn. This isn the first time youve been caught snooping on us girls and this time Im going to have to up the ante. Its not enough to just get your ass kicked, is it? Lets see if I can take this further �� Im sure youre interested in some real punishment by now. How about, instead of me posting the vids of you spying on us girls, you agree to do everything I say and become my slave?
    We start with some teasing and sock sniffing and you watch me reveal my tits and you must be thinking, hey, maybe this punishment won be so bad, and when I force you to sniff my dirty thong, you must be pretty excited and can believe your luck. You like this butt plug I always wear so bad too, loser? Go on, lick it for me. Ive worn it for days. Taste all those days worth of unwashed ass on there. You like that? Good. Cuz I got a lot more of that ass taste where that came from!
    Thats right, I hope youre ready for your real punishment, cuz unless you want me to ruin your life, youre going to eat my shit. I push and strain, my turds stretching my poor abused hole as they all tumble out my ass before you. Ew, doesn my shit just stink? Now gobble them up, perv. Don pretend that theres any way out of this. Youre going to lick, chew and eat every last bite of my shit. Then MAYBE Ill let you off the hook. Now go on open wide! You got a real mess to clean up! ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.57 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Daddy wanted to watch me smear my poo so I did a little show for him. He told me where he wanted me to cover myself and I listened like a good princess. Started at my thighs, to around my pussy, to my stomach, and my butt. He loves it when I play with my stinky poop.
    Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 753 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Has been shown that my girlfriend Merry is very versatile bitch.Today showed that it is very dominant and completely subordinating me for her pleasure.I was surprised at how it the dominant role natural for her.
    I had to drink her piss from her pussy and swallow the shit right out of her assThen he pulled out a dildo and started to fuck it up cunt.Suddenly she gave it to my mouth and made me vomit.Today I had to drink piss, shit eating and even swallow vomit. It was interesting and surprising afternoon.
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 13 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 845 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know youre nervous because this is your first time playing with a girls shit �� but don you worry, youre going to love it! I shit for you and eat some of my own poop for you to taste testmy shit is delicious! �� I know youre shy but you can smell, lick, and taste my shit, too I fuck myself, horny as I tell you how to enjoy my shit til my cunt is dripping and soaked with my girly grool and cum HARD <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Some new fresh poop for you and this time its on my carpet �� I need to poop pretty bad and decide to shit in a front forward facing position right on my carpet. I talk about the strong scent that immediately erupts in the room while I am pooping. Once I am done pushing all the poop out I put my ass to the cam so you can lick my dirty asshole while I wink it hehe. I unknowingly poop out some more during this and once I notice I decide to play with it with my fingers and tell you to lick my shit covered fingers.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 43 s
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madison squats over her slave and uses his mouth as a toilet before playing a humiliating edging game. The slave gets lets out of chastity, but can only touch himself when and how his Princess tells him. Madison teases the slave with her body while he strokes to her instruction. A slave like this could never have sex with a girl like Madison. Madison takes her slave to the edge multiple times, but does not allow him to cum. Instead, the clip transitions to a POV section. Madison doesn't want to allow her slave an orgasm today, she wants you to make a worship puddle for her instead! Go on loser, stroke at home and cum for Princess Madison's perfect body. This clip is like three clips in one. It has a toilet slavery section, a jerker humiliation section, and a POV section. Note: This clip was filmed before we had a toilet slavery store. Madison peeing in the slave's mouth is totally real, but the filming angle is more discreet than a lot of toilet slavery clips. This is because we had no idea when we filmed it what would be acceptable in the genre, so went the route of being more discreet and less explicit as far as our choice of camera angles. (7:57 long)
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 908 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh I have such a nasty, stinky butt! Watch me dance around in my pretty dress while I fart for you! I love smelling my stinky toots! I breathe in deep and cough so hard!
    Then I get the great idea to go outside on my balcony and fart for you! I have to be quite so my neighbors only hear my big loud, stinky farts! It makes my pussy so wet to fart where all my neighbors could hear me!
    Now its time to poop! Im going to give you a nice close up view of my pretty little anus squeezing out those cute little turds!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 13 s
    Size: 343 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pouring baby oil onto the my ass crack ..fingering my shitty ass .. catching my poop in my hands as I push it out .. it feels so good, I love making these treats for you.. I want to feed it to you and watch you enjoy every bite and lick my fingers clean.
    I have a lil piss for you to drink so you can wash it down a bit
    I tried to get my dildo in my ass after but better luck next time ��
    Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 7 min 23 s
    Size: 695 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My tummy has been hurting for a while but I havent been able to shit so I give myself a nice fleet enema. I stop the camera and come back in about 10 minutes when I finally cant hold it any longer and all the liquid out with some nice liquid shits and wet DEEP Farts. A bit later I have to go AGAIN! This time big firm shits. While Im still shitting the camera falls deep into the toilet water, submerging you in diarrhea, used enema liquid, and hard firm shits. Look around you as it all swims around in the water! Serious nasty! I then reach in, pull the camera out and show you the mess.

NOTE: THERE ARE NO BLACK BORDERS IN ACTUAL VIDEO! .
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 4 min 1 s
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile