Page 1197 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1976971097114711871195119611971198119912071247129716972197 ... LastLast
Results 11,961 to 11,970 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pushing out a massive poop while riding a dildo!
    Multiple angles. Close-up zoom. Slow-motion replay. Cameraman-assisted (silent/unseen).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 27 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 839 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bar for the toilet slave. This fall evening I was very sad, because I very missed my Mistresses. In the last days, meetings are not so frequent, because Mrs. Victoria caught a cold and got sick, and Christina got a bunch of her personal affairs. It was a great joy for me to receive a phone call from Christina: “Come. I want to poop. I will feed you a delicious dish.” During this meeting, I felt like a visitor to a bar or restaurant.
    Mistress stood on the table, and I was sawing her beautiful body half a meter away, her delicate skin, breasts and ass. Christina allowed me to massage her feet, which I did with great pleasure. Finally, she decided to feed me and turned to me so that I could see her anus, so that I could see the emergence of my future meal. The female anus at the time of defecation looks like a unfolding flower, and this is truly a beautiful sight. Christina’s anus opened, and I inhaled the strong smell of her poops by my nose. Almost always Christina’s shit is like porridge, and almost always her shit is very difficult to eat, because it is bitter. Sometimes there is an attack of nausea, which has to be overcome. But there is nothing to worry about. After all, when I eat shit from a beautiful girl, I learn about her most intimate thing, about which other men will never know. And I am very glad that I am her toilet slave.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 4 min 51 s
    Size: 424 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

solo~ roleplay~I’m such a filthy cheating whore! watch me fuck our friends and pis and puke all over myself. collecting my piss and puke and dumping it all over me
    Models: Emilylove86

Duration: 25 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 670 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We urgently need a new toilet slave. Today the girls are very well prepared! Christina and Victoria turned out to be huge heaps. I could not find a toilet slave for this meeting and I had to lie under the girls myself. Recently, it has become increasingly difficult for me to swallow, and I also have a strong fear of meeting with girls, my adrenaline to the maximum. After the session, I feel raped. Kristina turns me on a lot, but even her shit is very difficult for me to swallow. In this video, I tried and kept to the last, I ate Christina’s shit almost completely, but I started to feel sick and not to vomit (girls don't like when a slave vomits) I had to stop. Kristina sat down on the toilet, I see her sweet hole, she says – "I have endured for a long time and now I will feel bliss", and a warm pile of liquid shit filled my mouth, I thought – damn it! I forgot to take the shoulder blades and we remembered them when Kristina had already slapped my mouth, it was funny. Christina ate baked potatoes in the oven, salad with cabbage, buckwheat ..
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 17 min 4 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was so desperate to take a shit I went right on the floor in this store, somebody could’ve walked in at any moment but oh well
    Models: HennatheGoddess

Duration: 52 s 665 ms
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 33.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexually excited by the thought of pooping and making it a reality!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom.

Duration: 15 min 26 s
    Size: 477 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Solo Puke roleplay~ My husband is cheating on me and I need to prove I an way nasier than that whore! watch me make a piss and puke mess of myself!
    extreme puke
    Models: Emilylove86

Duration: 20 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 903 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Long legs, lace panties and a lovely poop!
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted.

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Size: 154 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I, Diabolic Sigal, in my infinite mercy, have decided to further your descent into toilet-hood by preceding your use as a toilet with prolonged face-sitting and masturbation therapy. The slave is sexually excited by the licking my pussy and my asshole while his breathe is robbed by my ass. The sexual pleasure/humiliation mix deepens the slave's submission. The slave's tongue, driven by suffocation induced desperation, sends wave of pleasure through my body and face, which you get to see in an inset closeup throughout the video. The sounds of my voice are amazing. Naturally, once I am satisfied, the slave's sexual stimulation ends. But I am not completely done with him since, of course, once I have cum I need to take a shit. Luckily my slave is already in position. He may not get to orgasm but it will at least have the great honour of serving as my shit receptacle! I know you are masturbating while watching this video, so remember, before your squirt your penis pus, to beg me for permission, PLEASE MISTRESS SIGAL, LET ME BE YOUR TOILET!
    Models: janet

Duration: 23 min 27 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Naughty pooping in pink cotton panties huge fat bulge 8 days kept will make you explode on my dirty bratty ass!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 17 min 29 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile