Page 1183 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1836831083113311731181118211831184118511931233128316832183 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,830 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sugarhill always completes us by ending up in random places dropping her shits as you see in the 1st scene. The second scene she relies on the cars headlights for you to view her shits as the turds rush out her asshole
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 1 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 81.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love shitting, I love the smell of shit, I love shit. But I love toilet slaves even more. Teach them, training, educate for themselves. Training can take place at different but the result is one, all become my living toilets, my toilet bowls. It’s so fun, so nice to see how a slave becomes submissive, first to see his confusion, fear and then gradually inflames interest and loyalty, and finally the desire, passion to eat my shit. See my dear fans, enjoy the different ways of becoming living toilets.
    1.Big shit for Breakfast
    Good morning, slave. You were up all night waiting for your Breakfast. So crawl to me, get it. Catch my piss. Drink my Golden nectar, lick my ass. That's where you belong. I'll spread my withers, stick your tongue in my dirty ass. I shitting right in your mouth. Better lick my ass. I'm cumming.
    I took such a good shit. See how big my poop is For you. Lick and eat. Now lick the shit off my leg. I'm gonna put shit on my feet and you're gonna lick it off.
    I want you to eat my shit for Breakfast every morning.
    2.Good morning toilet slave, do your duty
    Good morning my toilet. How i want to sleep. But more you want to the toilet. Come on, my potty, come here, I'm gonna shit and piss in you. Open your mouth, hold tight to my pussy and swallow. All drunk? Now get ready. I want to shit. Eat it, swallow it all. How nice to relieve myself in the morning in the mouth of a slave. And don't forget to lick there all clean. It's your job to wipe me ass your tongue, be my toilet paper and toilet bowl. Well done, and now go to your place!
    3.Gourmet breakfast for shiteaters, strawberry with shit
    Oh, how much I want to shit. Today my dear shit eaters I have prepared for You a special dessert for Breakfast, strawberries with shit. How much I shitting. Now it's Your shit and you're gonna eat it. I'll dip every berry in shit and feed it one by one. Bon appetit, my shit-eaters.
    4.Training program for new toilet slaves
    Good afternoon, my shit eaters. I've developed a training program specifically for you. If you want to get to me, you're gonna have to learn how to eat my shit. And I shit a lot, look. Lick your dirty ass, quick! To clean my toilet on which i sit is a great honour for you. Day after day, you'll eat my shit, eat it and no other food .Shitting in your warm mouth is such fun. Open wide your mouth My slave-I come to you!
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 32 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Marissa starts out playing with herself on the bed before taking a big dump in a tray.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 4 min 21 s
    Resolution: 900 x 720
    Size: 38.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A seductive poop with much anal fingering!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sandwich with crap from 2 beautiful girls. Recently, I often visit Mrs. Christina and Victoria during the lunch break. During the last visit, they fed me shawarma. And it was an unusual shawarma. Stuffing of this dish was shit had come out of the beautiful asses of 2 ladies. When the girls invited me to their apartment this time, I already knew in advance that another unusual treat awaits me. Christina called me and asked me to buy bread along the way. When I arrived, I was ordered move to the bathroom, make a dining table, cut bread and lay it in front of myself. The girls decided to treat me by a sandwich. It was suggested to me to lay the filling on it, for which I had to hold the bread base opposite the ass of each of Mistresses. The most pleasant sight awaited me. There is nothing more beautiful than to be seeing butt of a beautiful girl, seeing her opening anus, from which shit comes out with a farting. The sharp smell of the poops of young beautiful Lady is the best that can be in the world. Mrs. Christina decorated the dish by putting sweet sauce on top. The sandwich was ready. I ate it for 5 minutes, washing downit from a cup filled with female urine. For my efforts, I was awarded the fact that the Mistresses showed me their tits, allowed me to admire them. I am very grateful to my Mistresses for everything.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 18 min 16 s
    Size: 1.56 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First person view, I piss then shit on top of you. (originally a custom)
    Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 6 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am pooping in squat position huge shit,masturbating my wet pussy and continuing to shit!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 12 min 0 s
    Size: 801 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Two morning female asses and 2 mouths. 9 o'clock in the morning the girls were sleepy, but joyful! Until recently, they slept sweetly, and in their asses prepared treats for me and Mark. Christina fart sweetly while waiting for the toilet. I think – soon the sweet, warm contents of her ass will be in my stomach – I have to be strong, Christina cannot be disappointed, she does not like when a slave vomits. Before feeding, the girls put candy in their pussies and gave me and Mark lick them. Then we started the tournament. I was hoping to win, but Mark was very hungry, and Christina’s shit had a terrible taste today and there were a lot of it – sweet and at the same time bitter, warm and soft. It was hard to swallow, sometimes I started to think that I could not swallow, but I should always swallow – either I would vomit or I should eat everything. I love Christina and part of Christina in my mouth, it's wonderful to eat the shit of the girl you love. Kristina is a tough mistress, but at the same time kind, she controls the situation very well – she can both punish and regret – but she must see that the slave is trying 100%, she does not like deception, she wants to see that the slave loves her taste! Mark was with Victoria, it was also difficult for him. Her taste is very different from the taste of Christina and it is easier to swallow because it usually has a sweet taste and often with a high content of nuts.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 20 min 37 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Taking and holding an enema until the breaking point!
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 7 min 27 s
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I found some sausage in the fridge this morning, I was hungry but I was also horny. So I shoved them up my ass and then shit them out, over and over, licking them off each time. Finally I fried them up and ate them.
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile