Page 1180 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1806801080113011701178117911801181118211901230128016802180 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,800 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you think you actually deserve the title of being my loyal toilet boy?
    I don’t grant that title to just any slave, it has to be earned.
    You are going to eat my plops, drink my piss and consume whatever else comes out of my body.
    The minute you see me pull down my pants is when you will drop to your knees and become my human toilet whenever I need to release my bowels.
    You are going to have to beg if you want my hot shits and warm piss in your mouth.
    There is no backing out of this duty once you completely submit to being my toilet boy.
    Are you ready to assume your position?
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 12 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 953 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bouncing on the trampoline with my tena lady on and pissing myself while bouncing xxx
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 4 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm bursting for a piss! Absolutely desperate!, and here’s your chance to get under me and drink the piss straight out of my wet knickers. Im gonna pee right over your face and your gonna keep your mouth open and swallow it all like a good little piss drinker. That’s it bitch, swallow all that golden glory as it shoots through the fabric of my knickers. You love watching me pee don’t you! Get you mouth under under me as my yellow magic pours out of me. I want you to lap it all up for me so that i can see what a thirsty little piss drinker you are for me. Now get you mouth around my crotch and suck the pee out of my socked knickers. Good little toilet boy! Im so good to you aren’t i!
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Size: 189 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come here my little fart bag and sniff my dirty rotten farts. You love sniffing my farts don’t you. You love it when i puff my farts right into your face so that you can inhale my stinky eggy farts. Who’s a lucky boy then eh! Get your head in my crack and breathe deep!
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love sex, I love dirty sex, I love scat parties. It’s a special film, it’s the first and only film I’ve ever made of dirty games with a slave girl. Careful three-day preparation, a lot of shit, impatience, excitement, expectation and finally enchanting dirty sex. Passion, lust, mutual caress and many many orgasms – it’s mind-blowing. Watch and enjoy my dear fans, all for you.
    1.Start collecting shit for scat party
    Good afternoon, my dear shit eater. Today I start collecting shit for a scat party with my slave girl. I will assemble for three days and you will see it in my videos. Oh, how I want to get shit all over my slave girl and have dirty sex in shit.
    2.Cooking shit for scat party
    The second and third days of preparation for the scat party. In three days, I shat a whole container of shit. Let's add some fruit for flavor and aroma so my slave girl can better lick the shit off me. I must try my cooking. Oh, this is delicious.
    3.Dirty scat party with slave girl
    Finally the day has come scat party. This is the first time I've ever presented my dirty game with slave girl to the public. I made a whole container of fragrant shit. Mixed it with fruit. We were eager to start with a slave, I really wanted a depraved and dirty sex. We were smeared with shit, there was a persistent aroma of shit in the air and it was some madness. We fucked, kissed, masturbated in shit. We wanted more and more, we came without interruption, getting orgasm after orgasm. But in late all, dirty, all in shit, tired but happy and satisfied we went bathe.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 29 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let me lay back with my knees to my chest & shit so you can see all the action as I push out a sweet load just for you, Watch my pretty faces as I push it all out slowly & picture you were here right in front of me Daddy
    Models: HennatheGoddess

Duration: 2 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 109 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sperm and shit! Liza and Amina decided to make a surprise for the slave. They brought condoms full of sperm, after sex with their lovers. But that’s not all – the girls wanted to shit and immediately after the sperm slave took in his mouth-toilet 4 smelly portions of shit!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 25 min 18 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stay down on the floor where you belong slave, looking up at my ass. and I'll tease you for being here, waiting with your mouth wide open to birth a shit between your lips. I know you can't wait, can you? Oh, I know you're hungry, slave.be good, the wait'll make my shit even sweeter. Oops, alright. you ready, slave? Follow my orders now. and eat my fresh hot shit ��
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 614 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

They raped him really hard! One of the best videos! – The girls are really well prepared. Christina had hard shit today, so she endured 4 days! Amina brought a hell of a big load – the slave was in great pain! He was very tormented, but he is obliged to suffer so that all the girls get an excellent toilet service!

Duration: 42 min 1 s
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Good morning, Mistresses! Lisa, Amina and Christina had a very good time last night. They danced in a nightclub, sat in a cafe. Good dinner, delicious food, liquor… After that they decided to spend the night in Lisa’s apartment. They knew that after abundant meal, they will want to use the toilet in the morning. They will need service, so they invited a slave. The slave spent the night in the toilet room and waited for the girls to wake up.
    At first, the girls gave the slave to sniff their asses, and then used him as a toilet. Slave was very difficult. The girls gave a very large volume of shit. It was especially hard to eat Amina’s crap. Her huge piece of shit did not fit in the mouth of the toilet slave. But he could to do it. He ate shit of each of the three girls. After all, the greatest pleasure for him is to serve the girls, to be their toilet.

Duration: 15 min 48 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile