Page 1177 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1776771077112711671175117611771178117911871227127716772177 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,770 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It has been a while since my slave was visiting me, and I thought it was a smart thing to do to remind him where he belongs, and who he belongs to! So I order the slave to lay under my perfect ass, and I start poke his face in my blue jeans. Making sure he can only breath my fragrance!
    I take my jeans of and tease him with my perfect ass, before I remove it, and make him stick his tongue deep inside my asshole, so that he can get a taste of what his diet will be on his visit this time!
    But I can't hold it any longer, and I stand over his slave face, and start peeing amd shitting in my jeans. He must really have missed me!
    But he must eat to, so I aim my shit to his open mouth, and I poke his face in my crap jeans. He knows he need to eat it, there will be no other food for him to eat on his visit. So I let out a little log more, and make him enjoy it.
    So he should reek of me while he is here with me, and for sure no one else would ever come close to him!
    Models: janet

Duration: 15 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just as the title describes, I was super horny and wanted to mark my territory everywhere. And I did ��
    Models: missellie8

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Loving this pink robe see through !
    Starting off with some leg massage. Then I pee and poop some soft thurds.
    Felt super sexy making this video.
    Hope you'll love it.
    Please don't hesitate to leave feedback if you did.
    Xoxo.
    Kinky scat
    Models: kinkycat

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Size: 426 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me struggle with my panties to push out this plug! I love the feel of it halfway in me working so hard to hold in my massive shit. When I finally blast it out the poo won’t stop coming and then I nearly cum! It’s such a good feeling to grab that turd and finish the job! ��
    Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 366 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After pooping a soft big load, i put more and more poop on your dick and rub it softly and intense until you explode in my hands.
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 12 min 49 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pooping a soft but big turd and getting my dirty ass stuffed with a dildo ��
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 2 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have toilet slave! And He is very hungry this time. Too bad for him that I have diarrhea and he is my toilet. But there is no coming back for him. He lie under my ass and I command him to lick my asshole and clean them with his tongue. His breakfast is on the way so I make him open his mouth and take all liquid shit and swallow them! His mouth is full of my nasty shit! How delicious, isn’t it? – Eat slave, eat all and say thank you to your mistress! Oh this is not all, I have to take a spit in his mouth too. -Swallow slave, lick my feet and clean my ass! He is a very good toilet and I will use him again soon.
    Models: janet

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 493 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080p Full HD | h.264 MP4
    A different scene this time, we wanted to change it up. She fantasied about being handcuffed: unable to resist when everything gets too much to handle – and it did. Heather puts a large amount of her own piss in Max’ ass, and willingly takes the full load. She smears shit all over het own body, gets smeared all over and fucked hard with anal beads. We pull the shit out her ass and make her even dirtier. She tries to escape, but can’t – still handcuffed and unable to resist. Heather comes hard, two times, even pisses hard when she comes, and just lays there for a while….
    Models: Heatherfly

Duration: 15 min 55 s
    Size: 948 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I almost vomited! I was very bad and I was ashamed of myself in front of the hostess! The hostess filled my mouth with magical, sweet nectar, but I could not eat it quickly and easily! 3 times I almost vomited, but I concentrated and did my job, but it was very difficult. When it was over, I thought I would never do it again. But later I realized that I want to go through it again! I thought I could not swallow – it was very much and it had a very strong taste! Mistress Christina today is very well prepared for the meeting!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A desperate shit- I was holding it as long as I could… finally I let loose and it all comes out with a ton of piss, too. But I don’t stop there… I lick my hot steamy turd over and over again.
    Models: missellie8

Duration: 2 min 16 s
    Size: 67.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile