Page 1175 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1756751075112511651173117411751176117711851225127516752175 ... LastLast
Results 11,741 to 11,750 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Well, well…today i really was in a dirty mood �� . I had a show…i had to fuck my ass….well my ass was very dirty and bcs i was in a very dirty mood, i did wanted to keep the poop and make something nice that both of us will enjoy dont u think ?
    Models: AnalDirtyQueen

Duration: 15 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Now its time to chew and swallow. Finally Domi wants to poop yet. The second heap of shit is nice, soft and creamy. He can swallow without chewing. Both Mistresses still puke now in his mouth. Several times, the slave has to swallow the vomit. And now he licks up the snot from the tissues. At the end he get a thick snot of Kimi. She puts the boogers slowly on his tongue. Then he close his mouth to chew the booger, he enjoy the salty taste on his tongue.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 9 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 222 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After pooping a soft big load, i put more and more poop on your dick and rub it softly and intense until you explode in my hands.
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 12 min 49 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A desperate shit- I was holding it as long as I could… finally I let loose and it all comes out with a ton of piss, too. But I don’t stop there… I lick my hot steamy turd over and over again.
    Models: missellie8

Duration: 2 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 67.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me struggle with my panties to push out this plug! I love the feel of it halfway in me working so hard to hold in my massive shit. When I finally blast it out the poo won’t stop coming and then I nearly cum! It’s such a good feeling to grab that turd and finish the job! ��
    Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 366 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I so love to get dirty �� This time i was thinking to make a little more mess and after i did Shit on the clear chair i was thinking to paint the floor with my ass cheeks �� Now u have to tell me if i was a good painter hehehe
    Models: AnalDirtyQueen

Duration: 8 min 45 s
    Size: 894 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The training of my slave, to transform it into my complete toilet, is almost over. The slave knows that this is a condition he had to accept in order to gain the privilege of being part of the many slaves owned by the splendid Goddess: and accepted it by submitting to my immense power.
    After making My beautiful feet worshiped as a sign of devoted submission, I orders My human toilet to position himself. The slave, with discipline, wide open his mouth and wait until i finished. But today I has a really full intestine and, when i begins to shit on the face of my slave, the quantity of feces is very great. He is forced to open his mouth and a part of her feces ends up inside!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 31 s
    Size: 1 004 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just as the title describes, I was super horny and wanted to mark my territory everywhere. And I did ��
    Models: missellie8

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This one contains two Panty Destruction scenes by me ��
    Nive and cute Panty Wetting and then an Awesome transparent panties pooping (^_^)
    Watch and cum with me ! ��
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 5 min 55 s
    Size: 345 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me still in bed in my soiled sheets i want to pee my pants and shit them again then smear more on my sheets and pjs this time…
    I pee my pj shorts before sliding them down and filling my dirty knickers again with shit… I pull them down and show you my load moulded onto my arse and i peel it off slowly..
    Now to smear it over my bed sheets once more and my pjs…
    Part 3 is going to be amazing scat in pussy, more shit and extreme smearing i cant wait
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 14 s
    Size: 925 MiB
    Download From AnzFile