Page 1151 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1516511051110111411149115011511152115311611201125116512151 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,510 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The training as full toilet of my new female slave is going on. Today, I will be assisted by one of the slaves of my harem. He is still in training too and I hope that, playing together, they both can make good progress today. I order my female slave to lie down on the floor and I shit in her open mouth, filling it up. Now is the turn of the male slave: I order him to pick up, with his mouth, piece after piece, the shit from the female slave's mouth and eat it. He picks up the first couple of pieces and, even with some difficulties, swallows them. Now he has to go deeper in her mouth to take next pieces but he's clearly enjoying his task and takes the opportunity to play with the shit in his mouth. When the woman's mouth is empty, he even licks the shit out of her lips. He did a really good job and, at the end, the woman dutifully thanks him.
    ITALIAN

Prosegue l’addestramento della mia nuova schiava come cesso completo. Oggi, saro’ assistita da uno degli schiavi del mio harem. Anche lui e’ tutt’ora in addestramento e spero che, operando indieme, oggi possano entrambi fare dei progressi. Ordino alla schiava di sdraiarsi sul pavimento e, dopo averle fatto leccare per bene le suole delle mie scarpe, cago direttamente nella sua bocca spalancata, riempendogliela completamente. Ora e’ il turno del mio schiavo: gli ordino di prelevare, con la bocca, pezzo per pezzo, la merda dalla bocca della schiava e di ingoiarla. Lui preleva i primi due pezzetti e, seppur con qualche difficolta’, li ingoia. Ora deve andare con la lingua piu’ in profondita’ nella bocca della schiava per raggiungere gli altri pezzetti ma, chiaramente, quello che sta facendo gli piace e ne approfitta per giocare con la merda in bocca. Quando la bocca della schiava e’ ormai vuota, le ripulisce pure le labbra con la lingua. Ha fatto proprio un buon lavoro e la schiava, doverosamente, lo ringrazia.
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im doing a shower, so why to dont clean everywhere ! Outside and inside! I can tell that was a very dirty shower ��
    Models: AnalDirtyQueen

Duration: 11 min 12 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Officeroleplay, where a lucky visitor gets a dirty dream fullfilled
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Size: 418 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I didn’t go to the toilet for 3 days and I really wanted to poop. I called my toilet slave and command him to come. God, I barely restrained, but I wanted to fill his mouth with my big thick shit. When he arrived I made him clean my feet first. My feet are very dirty and need cleaning! Now he will suffer, while cleaning them with his tongue! He is my dirty doormat, and my human toilet of course. I can use him for whatever I want! He licked my dirty soles and my dirty asshole, and I knew that he was not ready for what I have prepared for him. I shit directly in his mouth, swallowing my shit out, but the shit was too big for his mouth HAHAHA so nasty, but entertaining nonetheless. I don’t care, he is just a HOLE, my toilet hole! Isn’t he a lucky one?
    Models: janet

Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080p h.264 Full HD
    She bought a new outfit, a sweet, sexy innocent high school girl – however, she fantasied about shitting all over her face, smearing all over het naked tits and body, treating her rough and fucking her very very hard. An insane night, with an insane scatgirl and with shit everywhere…
    Models: Heatherfly

Duration: 11 min 53 s
    Size: 875 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The toilet slave should eat the shit of Lady Angie but today it seems to be very hard for this toilet slave to swallow the shit. nethertheless Lady Angie put his face into the shit till it is covered completely. That would be a nice picture thought Lady Angie and take one photo of these szene and send it to her girlfriend and calls up directly while the slave serve as a footstool.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 13 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fat ass bent over
    Models: Blacksilkmilkyy

Duration: 1 min 13 s
    Size: 71.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 14 min 53 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

2 slaves VS 2 mistresses. Sport competitions! It was a hot competition, every girl wanted to win and tried to get the most out of her slave. At first, the girls threw dice, the dropped out figure determined the number of blows to the face of slaves. When the girls played enough, they also chose slaves for themselves with the help of the bone – even and odd numbers determined which slave Christina would serve and which Victoria would serve. I wanted to serve Christina, but Christina went to Mark, I was for Victoria’s toilet. The girls put chairs on us and two gorgeous butt hung over us, out of the corner of my eye I saw Christine’s ass and envied Mark. Kristina shit powerfully with farting, I immediately felt a strong smell of Christina’s shit, it is liquid and immediately starts to smell strongly. At the same time, I sympathized with Mark. Finally, the girls finished shit and began to feed us. Shit Victoria was like plasticine, but had a sweet taste. I swallowed through great torment, sometimes it seemed to me that I would vomit again. The girls sat on us and because of this swallowing was even more difficult. They laughed, had fun and were very demanding, since every lady wanted to win. Mark was also hard, but he is still a fresh slave and enjoys the strong smell and taste of beautiful girls.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 19 min 13 s
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Open that dirty mouth of yours wide so that i can aim straight into it! I know your thirsty for it, so swallow it all my little toilet slave. Im gonna fill your belly with my stuff, and when I’m finished you can lick my pussy clean and lap all of the drips off me. Your a lucky little toilet slut having me!
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 5 min 32 s
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile