Page 1148 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1486481048109811381146114711481149115011581198124816482148 ... LastLast
Results 11,471 to 11,480 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lady Domi and Lady Kimi treat the slave like a piece of shit. They use his face as a seat cushion and pinch his nipples. The slave screams. They do not just spit in his dirty mouth. They sniff their noses directly over his slave mouth, get phlegm out of her nose and put it on his tongue. In the end, Lady Domi pisses the slave in the mouth and Lady Kimi shits a fat portion in his throat.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 242 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Toilet slave Vitaly is back! Vitaly: I very missed my Mistresses. For almost half a year I have not seen them. When I arrived, I found out that Victoria, a friend of Christina and a very beautiful girl, wants to meet me. Christina told Victoria that I enjoy eating shit from girls and I am a great toilet slave. Victoria wanted me to try the shit from her ass, and she wanted to show me her female superiority.
    The Mistresses took me with them to a picnic on the lake. But they forbade me to be with them. They took me to the forest, where I had to serve them like a toilet. I could only hear their laughter from afar, inhale the smell of barbecue they ate. Finally, Mrs. Christina and Victoria remembered about me, and decided to have fun with me. They trained me like a dog, and then I had to serve them like a horse, and they rode on me.
    Finally, the most important moment has come. The girls wanted to use the toilet. I have known the taste of the shit of Mistress Christina for a long time, and I adore it. And I very wanted to try the shit from my new Mistress. Mistress Victoria crouched over my face, pulled down her panties, opened her beautiful anus , and a long hard shit fell into my mouth. It tasted sweet and smelly at the same time, because Mrs. Victoria ate a lot of vegetables before the meeting. I coped with my task. Mrs. Christina and Victoria were very pleased. And I am glad that I have a new Mistress.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 17 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

“Poop in the Mouth of the Licking Slave P1”
    Lady Angie lets herself be pampered. The slave has to lick her pussy and asshole. When she is self-satisfied, Suddenly Lady Angie must poop and shits a big soft pile in his slaves mouth.

Duration: 13 min 34 s
    Size: 305 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There is still so much shit on the butt of Scatqueen, the slave may lick directly from her asshole. But first he has to eat the portion that is still in his mouth. Then his rubber mask is cleaned with the toilet brush. Then he is allowed to eat the delicious shit directly from the butt of the Scatqueen, before she rinses his poo mouth with piss.

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 240 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oxana is pooping in plastic panties tasty shit.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as I start off by lubing up my anal beads for a clean ride, and to my surprise, I get them deep into shit. Enjoy copious dirty talk as I lick off the anal beads for you, as well as empty myself of shit that I’ll be playing with later on.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tremendous shit in my sexy pink panties and bratty jerk off encouragement ��
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 13 min 13 s
    Size: 881 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I invited Christina to swim. Heat, summer! Today it's really hot +32. Kristina walks in a sexy swimsuit and in her sweet ass is a treat for me! At first we had a little swim, it was a very beautiful sandy beach, there were almost no people. Kristina says she wants to shit and we go to the forest to look for a place. We found a beautiful, comfortable place. At first, Christina poses a little in front of the camera. I lie down, Kristina squeezes her swimsuit in my mouth, I did not expect her to do this, because I do not want to drink water from the lake, but Kristina wanted me to drink and I was drinking. Christina asks for her hand and starts to shit – it was powerful! I was not ready for this – yesterday Christine drank Carbo activatus, she decided to clean her body of toxins and now I have to eat all this. The taste after coal is one of the most terrible tastes I felt, but I love this girl and I must love her taste!
    P.S. From time to time, letters come to my mail asking if there was an intimate relationship between us. I answer: no, Christina and her intimate life are completely inaccessible to me. I tried several times to persuade her to cunnilingus, but she refuses. About sex, I did not even ask her ..
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 11 min 50 s
    Size: 864 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here I am bending over right in front of you, taunting you because I know how bad you want to eat my shit… just the thought of it gets your dick hard
    Models: HennatheGoddess

Duration: 4 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 181 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

English Speaking
    Custom Request – I would like a video where you put several days of your delicious pee into bottles. After this time you have a female slave that has to drink all the pee from the bottles. You dominate and abuse her. It’s not a option for her to leave any of your pee, as you order her to finish drinking all of your delicious bottled nectar…
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 24 min 53 s
    Size: 1 012 MiB
    Download From AnzFile