Page 1147 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1476471047109711371145114611471148114911571197124716472147 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,470 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I see you're already wet like a bitch, it's hard to resist when you come face to face with devilish supernatural hypersexuality, I know what you want and why you came here! You want freedom, freedom from taboos. You came here to enjoy the greatest creation of the world, a woman. Here it is right in front of you, a vessel of blood and flesh filled with desire and passion. Feel how hot it is here? This heat of passion comes from this demon of love and lust! And this smell? This beautiful smell of female excrement, you will want to surrender to it and plunge headlong into this unique bouquet of aromas of excited flesh and a warm huge pile of fresh shit! Next you will have an unforgettable show arranged by the beautiful Sweet Betty, she will play with her brown gold, she will love and caress her shit like mother. You will see with your own eyes how the beauty and aesthetics of the female body and the huge heaps of stinky shit can combine together and give birth to real ultra mega badass insane premium content XD
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This petite knows how to satisfy your unusual kinks. Fully naked, she will spread her legs wide, exposing her hairy patch. Later on, she will slowly begin filling the glass bowl with her urine. The musky and salty scent coming from the bowl began spreading in the entire room. After filling a cup of yellowish fluid, the petite opens her mouth wide, pouring the liquid all the way inside her mouth. Then, the petite swallowed everything, noting the salty taste tracing in her throat. After her pissing session, this petite Asian placed herself on the floor. Slowly, she inserted a cotton swab inside her, agitating her butthole. Later on, she began releasing massive amounts of poop on a white bowl. The bowl was filled with gooey brown mess. Then, she began smearing the brown shit all over her face-making sure that the dark brown mush is covering her entire face. At that time, she began eating a vanilla ice cream, with streaks of the poop mixing on the soft dessert. Finally, she continued coating herself with her own poop.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 1 h 11 min
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 1.78 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enema pressure into the vessel. I poured 2.5 liters of water through my anus. A bit after standing up to liquid has passed around the my intestines. The pressure that came out of my ass went straight to the vessel but rather in 3-liter jar. I repeated this action several times. As a result, the whole Bank was filled with my liquid shit. Also there was swimming and large poop. Enjoy a 3 liter torque of 3 liters of shit.
    Models: miss_Di

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Lilly record another poo scene after she masturbate with her panty. She loves to fill her holes with toys because she loves it hardcore !
    At the end of the video, she shits on the floor and show you your next meal : a enormous diarrhea on the bread !!!
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sorry, but I urgently need to smear my face with shit! I don't think that all young mothers do this, but I definitely like to smear fresh, warm shit in my face! How can this be diversified? Maybe take a package of sweet cereal? And make a homemade gag of chocolate flakes and my chocolate from the ass! Exactly, this should work, you'll finish your business 125% faster so you can see this video as soon as possible. Have you already imagined the taste of sweets and my bitter shit in your mouth? As always, an incredible show awaits you, lets share insane passion for poop with sweets! O_o
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 56 s
    Size: 863 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me wear a sport bra on with black leggings and zipper sweater on. I guess you know I’m flexible girl who loves stretching and working out to keep myself shape in. If you didn’t know about know you got it. I love showing off my round ass in sexy tight yoga pants or even leggings. I start with some teasing, doing some of stretching and put my leg next to my ear. My fave pose so far to stretch my body. You get lots of tempting ass view from behind and talk a bit sexy. In this video I don’t focus on talking much as usually, I focus on especially to tease you with my body to emphasis I am a naughty, sporty girl! Emphases my naughtiness with great ass views until I poo for you. After stretching I get on my knee in rear view to camera and remove on half way my yoga pants but don’t take it all. Grab my glass butt plug and start playing around which is make me shit easily �� After pooping I keep playing with messy asshole and encourage you to play with me. �� You love my dirty shit covered asshole don’t you? It’s always so much fun to fucking me in your mind. At the end I lick my shit off a bit from glass toy and taste it. Smudge on my tongue. Sweet �� Do you wanna taste as well? Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 24 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The toilet slave is at breakfast under the table of the ladies massaged feet, serves as a spittoon and human ashtray. Then Lady Marie has to go to the bathroom. Quickly the slave goes and lies down with open mouth on the ground. It does not take long, then Lady Marie pisses in his mouth and then shit a big turd in his throat.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 12 min 31 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had to let out my urgent desperate painful shit into my new sexy light wash blue jeans!
    LOTS of grouning, straining, squeezing sounds as I let out a mushy huge load into my jeans! I couldn't hold it any longer!
    Watch me enter my place in a hurry and lickety-split drop down and start pushing and pushing..then I take off my jeans and you can see the nasty chocolate smear on my ass as I pull my jeans down. Then you get to see the smashed load in the ass of my jeans on the floor.
    Spy on me shitting in my jeans, keep quiet when you cum! ��
    Models: janet

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Size: 877 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nasty Mistress stands against the wall pulls up her sexy skirt, pushes her arse out and makes her slave to worship it. The slave kisses and licks the mistresses beautiful arse. She pulls his hair to make him closer to crack in her arse as she makes him to smell her cunt. She then pulls her panties down and exposes her naked ass to the camera and makes him to lick it and kiss it. She then throws him to the ground and empties her bladder all over him forcing him to lick all the drips of from her wonderful ass.
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Resolution: 576 x 768
    Size: 156 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The toilet slave chews and swallows. But he does not manage to eat as fast as the Scatqueens want and is driven verbally and with the whip. Even a small meal in between is presented to him. Lady Kimi snorts into the handkerchief and gives him all her slime, which he licks with relish. The taste does not last long. Because then the Scatqueens puke. The toilet slave does not seem to like that so much. Anyway, the Scatqueens just puke him in his stupid face.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile