Page 1137 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1376371037108711271135113611371138113911471187123716372137 ... LastLast
Results 11,361 to 11,370 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I show striptease, fart, poo, shake my ass and show how dirty it is
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 746 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Starting off with an accident, I let out a large shit for you that’s practically already coming out of my ass. From there, I shove the shit in my mouth, attempting to chew and swallow it. As hard as it is to eat my own shit, it starts getting insanely messy, shit and soon puke dripping from my mouth as I continually shove it back in, acting ravenous for shit and puke.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Feeding table and 2 large heaps. A feeding table is the most convenient device for both girls and a toilet slave. In the sitting position, swallowing is much easier than lying down and the toilet slave can serve more girls.
    Today there was a lot of fun, the girls were in a good mood – they constantly joked and laughed at me, but I was not funny – I had 2 large piles on my face and I have to take them into my body. The girls set me a task that I must complete and there is no turning back! You can't joke with Christina, she knows the rules – the mistress's shit should be in the slave's stomach. It is difficult to convey what I experience when I simultaneously feel the taste and smell of two girls at the same time and at the same time I am fed in 2 hands, constantly shouting – “faster, swallow faster.” With all my strength I constantly swallowed, the girls waited for my mouth to open to immediately fill it again – it was a very hot session for me! I think – the most difficult and frightening moment – at the beginning of the process, when you smell shit for the first time and shock me for the first seconds, but I know that I have to do this and I humble myself and just perform the function of a women's toilet so that the girls are satisfied.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 17 s
    Size: 1 005 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 492 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

From stuffing these panties in my ass, to shitting on them, to playing and then smearing, these underwear are perfect! A lucky member is getting these exact shit smeared panties sent to them right now! I hope you enjoy watching me as much as I enjoyed dirtying them.
    This is a free custom video that came with a poop filled panty purchase. Check out my store to get your own! <3
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 8 min 25 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New girl Victoria shit in my mouth! Hooray – I found a very beautiful girl, her name is Victoria, she is 24 years old – she is tall and beautiful! And also she is married – this is a very pleasant feeling – when a married girl shakes your mouth! I met Sney in a small cafe in our district, she had lunch and I also had lunch, she is a very smiling and kind girl. I decided to talk to Sney, and after a while we started talking about work, she said that she had a small salary and I offered her a copy – she agreed.
    Today 2 chic girls came to visit me: Christina and Victoria. I ate Christine’s big shit in 1.5 minutes – this is very fast for me. I wanted to surprise Victoria and did it quickly. When you swallow shit and a few girls look at it, you need to do it quickly and easily – girls will respect such a toilet slave! I didn't swallow Victoria shit, because the tests will be ready in 2 days. But I am sure – Victoria’s shit is very difficult to swallow – it is hard and a lot of it! It is interesting to know its taste. In the next video I will swallow the crap of Kristina and Victoria and tell you what kind of taste this girl has. To give yourself the hot hands of two girls at once is much cooler than one, and three is even cooler. When there are several girls – they are having fun, and the slave gets increased attention, yes – for the slave it is much more difficult, but it is very cool – when Christina fed me with her shit, and Victoria beat me with a whip so that I swallowed faster! It is very difficult to concentrate on swallowing shit (good toilet slaves know that concentration must be very strong, otherwise gag reflexes begin) when you are beaten – it is very distracting – but this is a good trainer to serve many girls.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 969 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Girls hid from the toilet slave! The girls hid in the apartment, the toilet slave must find them. But girls do not want him to find them, because they despise him! In response, they beat, kick and spit in his mouth! Girls strongly want to shit and having played enough they use the toilet slave for the intended purpose!
    Models: Click here to cancel reply.

Duration: 24 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.57 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this clip Naomi releases her dirty ass water outside where anyone could walk up and catch her. She decided to get a little bit risky in this 2 scene clip
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 1 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 40.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 9 min 28 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640