Page 1135 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1356351035108511251133113411351136113711451185123516352135 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,350 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A big juicy plopping at the beginning of the video. I use the bidet in the end to clean my dirty asshole
    Models: thickestprincess

Duration: 2 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 286 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For the last two days, I’ve been upping my water intake and I’ve recording every pee break I’ve taken (minus the first morning pee). This clip is 6 different times that I’ve gone to the bathroom to piss after drinking 30 oz of water each time. This is more of a test run because I wanted to see which angle and which camera worked better for lighting as well as my giant hairy pussy lips. I sit over the toilet and just start letting the light-golden juice flow. It splashes everywhere! The last two clips are me in the tub and even though the angle is off to the side, you can see the waterfall of piss flow from beneath my clit. Imagine your face being my piss thrown. Get excited. The clips will just get longer and better from here!
    Models: youwantchy

Duration: 2 min 46 s
    Size: 42.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello dear our beloved fans. In this video you will see Marina as a slave, a dirty crap and pissed slave who is ready to crawl at the feet of her masters. Lolita and Olga ordered Marina to sit on the floor. They didn't give a damn about Marina's head and pissed on her. Olga smeared shit through Marina's hair and she and Lolita spat on Marina right in the face and burped at her. Then they first fucked her in the ass, then used two phalluses and fucked Marina with two phalluses at once. The mistresses forced their slave to lick the dirty floor and lick the shit out of the floor, they kicked her and pressed her face into the shit.
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 57 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is filmed directly after the Shit Nipple Sucking video, where I take the remainder of the shit that I have, smearing it all over my stomach down to my pussy for you. I take my shitty fingers and lick them, and start off riding a dildo for you. Changing positions, I fuck myself with my shit covered dildo, getting shit all over my pussy as I do. Dirty talking to you all the while, let’s get filthy together. You know I’d much rather be covering your cock in shit.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey my love. I really missed you and you missed me as well. Today I’m wearing a tiny top on with matching nude brief on. Well I would say something to you but it’s a bit awkward and embarrassing. I love you that you know well. I also start to desperation just watch my face. I wanna share with you my little dirty secret though this is the good to to tell you. We always share everything with each other even that is nasty or kinky am I right? So when I tell you about go to the bathroom to pooping that is not every time true baby. Because I’m not pooping into the bowl. Did you get it? How can be? I can’t believe it that you knew my secret so that’s not a secret anymore and I’m really so happy for. Yeah baby I love pooping into my pants then making sort of big mess. And this time wanna show you how I do and hope so you’re going to be hard for me. I tease you in panty a bit and suffering then turn around and release all my nasty poo into pants but on the side leaking on soles as well. Wow can you see that my love? I’ve made huge turd for you. It’s just stinky as fuck. Then I start to smear my dirty poo all over on panty in rear view, squeezing and make sure it got super dirty. I encourage you to jerking and cumming on my panty. My shit covered ass and soaked pants huge turn on for you as I can see which make my glad. I guess we we stepped up to the next level in our relationship which is the most important thing though. Cum on my dirty panty baby. In this video you get GFE, dirty panty poo fun, lots of feet and feet in poo ��Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 54 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New toilet slave Mark is back! Mark wrote me a letter – “I will be in your city tomorrow and want to serve as a female toilet.” We agreed on the time of the visit and which girl he chose. He said that he had not had such an experience for a long time and that he could not serve more than one girl. The next day he arrived. He was a little late, Victoria is lying on the couch and waiting – the food in her ass for Mark is ready. Mark did not know that a serious test awaits him – today Victoria very much wants to piss and shit. First, Victoria poured into Mark half a liter of urine, there was really a lot of urine! Mark tries to keep control so as not to disappoint his mistress, but it was very difficult for him. Mark asks for a drink, Victoria says – drink urine from the floor.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 13 min 49 s
    Size: 909 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Close contact. Christina & Yana! Actions with restriction of breath – it is always difficult for slave. And thistime I had to fully feel it on myself. Yana and Christina at first decided to play “rock-paper-scissors”, sitting on me and on my face. It is more difficult to bear blows to the groin from the losing girl, if the girl is sitting on face and it is hard for you to breathe. But this is not the limit of difficulty. It is much more difficult when a girl poops in mouth, and then sits on it. In ordernot to suffocate, I had to swallow the stinky shit of girls very quickly. Due toclose contact, the girl’s ass becomes dirty. And I enjoyed to see in the corner of my eye as the girls wash in the shower and clean up the crap from their asses.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 19 min 35 s
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh my! Today we have ate a lot of beans. We training our slave to be a full toilet. Our all time favorite sexual activity is getting Our big ass eaten. We have been making him worship two big ass and then our assholes and now we wants him to inhale stinky ass gas. This way he will be to not only smell, but taste farts and start getting accustomed to the taste of our shit.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 486 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I’m wear my tight little black dress on with matching thong under. I also inserted a butt plug for fun. Start with lots of tease and bending over also pull up my tight dress to tease you while don’t remove my pants off. I leave the dress on only pull up for upskirt view. You can’t ignore me in this cutie you also can’t ignore my feet and pink toes don’t you? You love every inch of me and can’t wait to make my butt hole messy. I remove the thong and leave the plug inside and sit on a chair during play time. Hmm.. My plug got super messy can you see that? But I didn’t really do anything just pull out and inserted in few times. I feel desperation turn up and during anal fun get the feeling to shit for you. I knee on the chair rear view and penetrate a dildo to gape butt hole and dildo got shitty fast. Dildo play make me shit and I stand up for a clear view to asshole then release backwards this nasty greenish poo. Stinky as much it can. Let’s get back to my dirty anal play and keep stretching, gaping and fucking myself. I talk dirty to you and telling how you fuck me behind. Naughty thoughts running through in my mind while I fuck myself. I bet you get closer to cum with every single seconds. I also make loud farts. Farting while dildo in my ass as well. So sexy. My warm shit dripping down to pussy during play time. Feel. so good and you wanna put your dick in my messy butt don’t you? Are you enough close to cum? Few seconds left. 3, 2, 1 and I fart when you cum. Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 13 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello our dear. In this video you will see Marina, Olga and Lolita. The girls decided to dirty their jeans, shit and write in them. The girls walked around the room, posed and showed themselves and their jeans. Then they shit and wrote in them. They took them off so you could see the poop inside the jeans, then they showed us how we wore them on our asses. We walked around the room again in dirty jeans.
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 18 min 9 s
    Size: 1.72 GiB
    Download From AnzFile