Page 1134 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1346341034108411241132113311341135113611441184123416342134 ... LastLast
Results 11,331 to 11,340 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A compilation of shits I have taken, from runny shits to girthy thiccc ones )) some pictures are included too. I hope you enjoy!! It’s all for you lovely :* So come here now and buy it ^_^
    Models: xXYukki_MiasmaXx

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1916 x 1 078
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 566 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New girl Victoria shit in my mouth! Hooray – I found a very beautiful girl, her name is Victoria, she is 24 years old – she is tall and beautiful! And also she is married – this is a very pleasant feeling – when a married girl shakes your mouth! I met Sney in a small cafe in our district, she had lunch and I also had lunch, she is a very smiling and kind girl. I decided to talk to Sney, and after a while we started talking about work, she said that she had a small salary and I offered her a copy – she agreed.
    Today 2 chic girls came to visit me: Christina and Victoria. I ate Christine’s big shit in 1.5 minutes – this is very fast for me. I wanted to surprise Victoria and did it quickly. When you swallow shit and a few girls look at it, you need to do it quickly and easily – girls will respect such a toilet slave! I didn't swallow Victoria shit, because the tests will be ready in 2 days. But I am sure – Victoria’s shit is very difficult to swallow – it is hard and a lot of it! It is interesting to know its taste. In the next video I will swallow the crap of Kristina and Victoria and tell you what kind of taste this girl has. To give yourself the hot hands of two girls at once is much cooler than one, and three is even cooler. When there are several girls – they are having fun, and the slave gets increased attention, yes – for the slave it is much more difficult, but it is very cool – when Christina fed me with her shit, and Victoria beat me with a whip so that I swallowed faster! It is very difficult to concentrate on swallowing shit (good toilet slaves know that concentration must be very strong, otherwise gag reflexes begin) when you are beaten – it is very distracting – but this is a good trainer to serve many girls.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 969 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sugar Hill told me recently that she loves to shit in public places. You can see in this 2 scene clip that she enjoys bringing her poops to the public restroom scene
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 2 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 47.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Girls hid from the toilet slave! The girls hid in the apartment, the toilet slave must find them. But girls do not want him to find them, because they despise him! In response, they beat, kick and spit in his mouth! Girls strongly want to shit and having played enough they use the toilet slave for the intended purpose!
    Models: Click here to cancel reply.

Duration: 24 min 30 s
    Size: 1.57 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Menstrual cup. Victoria and Christina. Cruel session! Victoria has a menstruation today! I have not drunk blood from a menstrual cup for a long time and asked Victoria to install a menstrual cup. There was a lot of blood, I felt its taste well – it's very thick blood from the uterus! But that's not all – today girls really want to shit. I noticed that Christina suffers with great difficulty and constantly rushes me – she did not shit for 3 days, her shit today has a very strong taste and there is a lot of it. I could not breathe, my nose was full of shit, I could only breathe through my mouth, but Kristina is constantly sitting on me or pushing shit in my mouth for several seconds and I manage to breathe a little. Christine’s shit stinks terribly today and it’s very difficult for me – I was forced to spit the shit out on the floor and rest for 1 minute. Kristina says – you still have to eat everything, picks up shit from the floor and makes you swallow it. I'm terribly tired, my eyes are full of shit, my nose is full and I feel sick, but I know that Victoria is waiting for me ahead, she warned – "maybe I have diarrhea, yesterday I ate bad food" and I should be ready for this. Victoria shit for a long time, I tried to swallow in the process of feeding. Victoria farted a lot, a lot. Her shit was liquid and sweet – I was relatively pleased to swallow it. It was a tough session, but the girls laughed and had a lot of fun and at the same time were very powerful – they perceive the toilet slave only as an instrument or a home, comfortable toilet.

Duration: 32 min 18 s
    Size: 1.85 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Close contact! Karina. Part 3! Girls can realize a variety of fantasies with the toilet slave. Slave can be used, for example, in the role of furniture. The girl can lie on him like on a bed and enjoy the way he sniffs, kisses and licks her ass. The slave relaxes the anus of Mistress, who can relish fart into his mouth or give him to try a little piece of crap. And then, the toilet slave is used for his intended purpose. Mistress fills his mouth with her sweet shit, and then sits on it, pressing it into the slave's mouth. The slave swallows very quickly so as not to suffocate. And this is a close contact.

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 372 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Farting comes easy to me, thats why im your ideal fart queen. I can fart whenever i want to, sometimes when im not even expecting it. But what i love most of all is farting into your face and forcing you to sniff and inhale my stinky rotten farts. Its so much fun! Get your face behind me and shove your nose into my ass crack. Im gona fill your lungs with my putrid gas.
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 7 min 5 s
    Size: 236 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look, but do not touch! – You can not! You should not look closely or touch! – It’s not for you! Our husbands and lovers have the right! But you can only smell and taste our shit! This is a high reward for you and you should thank for this happiness! You are very lucky and you can feel the vinegar and the smells of shit of several girls! But you have to eat everything that comes out of their ass!

Duration: 20 min 48 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I like you all to meet Ms. Rogue. She loves to play with her toys at work or outside. You’ll often find her squirting for you, peeing for you and mostly shitting for you. Check out this 1st clip of her playing with her toy at her job outside. So sexy how she pulls it out of her ass and the shit just comes rushing out.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Resolution: 912 x 720
    Size: 80.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A big juicy plopping at the beginning of the video. I use the bidet in the end to clean my dirty asshole
    Models: thickestprincess

Duration: 2 min 1 s
    Size: 286 MiB
    Download From AnzFile