Page 1132 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1326321032108211221130113111321133113411421182123216322132 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,320 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's been nearly 2 weeks since I pooed watch as it comes out closeup and then I clog the toiley
    Models: Bigbootypanties

Duration: 5 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is the clip with bucket one squatted over it in the nude.
    I use 2 cameras and did nice big poop, and pee a lot.
    Im showing my shitty ass also, winking and pushing in front of You, because i feel that there is more shit in my cute asshole.
    I push nice little pile of shit, and tease You with my dirty sweet pink shithole.
    Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I came back at the night from my bff party. I drank a lot of beer and ate kebab with hot sauce. First I had constipation, prime b was very painful �� I made one more much bigger and finally one more thing. So three b in one visit the toilet.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 12 min 32 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 284 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I’ve been very horny and very wet. So horny that I just wanted to record myself shitting so I could watch myself shit and play with myself. Hearing my holes faintly fart and watching my holes go in and out made me even wetter. I’m yearning to make someone’s face my toilet soon. Almost need it really.
    I hope my stream of Ebony Nectar and Chocolate help you dream of tasting every bit of it.
    Models: DrElleFaustus

Duration: 1 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 68.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In part I, we saw the initial prep for the colonoscopy and what is in store for Erica’s asshole!!
    In Part II we see her heading to dump everything out of her colon to make it nice and clean for the Doctor. Erica is exploding on the toilet all night long! Until finally she is ready for her test.
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 30 min 57 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome yet another newcomer to the squad!!! Berry C is a Round the way girl I discovered. This one is special as this lil mama is about to be a lil mama in real life!! Enjoy her Debut clips as she Stars off with a nice shower scene. Then enjoy a quick pee and an up close between the legs dump as she squats over the toilet. Lookout for more hopefully in the future. I say hopefully as this one was a hard recruit! She’s a little shy, but hopefully we can catch a few more preggo dumps from this cutie!!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 4 min 35 s
    Size: 328 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a hunch that you have a panty fetish because I always find my panties crusty and hard every time you’re over. One day I caught you snooping in my hamper, so I drugged you and kept you prisoner for a few days now and I haven't fed you anything, so I'm betting you’re just thirsty and starving, aren’t you?
    As punishment I’m going to feed you my shit to eat and serve you piss to drink, however I am also going to give you a little something I bet you’ve always wanted to play with (my panties) I peel them off, worn for 3 days, they’re all stinky and used up! I show off the cum-crusted panty gusset. Smell it as hard as you can, pervert. I know your cock is hard from the heavenly smell, but you’re not allowed to touch yourself, slave!
    I piss you a fresh glass of pee–now drink some of my hot piss, you thirsty perv. I shit your meal, and present it to you… go on, smell it. And make sure to do everything I say. Grab a handful of my shit and put it on your mouth, tasting it while I tell you what I ate the day before… haha, is it delicious? I bet it is! You better not gag or spit it out, slave. Chew that shit. You think this punishment is bad enough, you don’t even want to *dream* of what I’d do to you if you fail me…. Now swallow. Drink some more piss, loser, and eat some more shit. Don’t waste any!
    You better be ready for the next part of your punishment, perv. I want you to cum on my demand–and since you don’t have any lube, you’re just going to have to use my hot shit. Grab another handful and stuff your loser mouth with it–start chewing but don’t swallow yet, and bring up those panties to your face and huff them for good measure–you’re going to take your other shit-caked hand and stroke your cock with it. You will only swallow my shit AFTER you finish. Now cum on my count, slave…
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 7 s
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wear yellow miniskirt with white top. I had lots of water and I held pee for 3 hrs. I’m desperate because I feel cannot hold anymore. I tell you how I feel myself. Feel so bad. I show you my belly it’s inflated. I put my legs crossed many times to hold my pee. My bladder burn. Then I strip off slowly because I feeling I cannot move. Then show my pussy and ass to the cam close up. After 6-7min I decide it’s time to pee. I want it right now. I lay on my back spread my legs and you can see peeing with big stream. I don’t talk so you could hear the sounds stream of my pee. Camera angle it’s like if you put your head on my belly close to my pussy, and you can see my pussy is opening till i’m peeing. I made big mess, pee and lot. At the end I show you the mess in the room.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 10 min 44 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I’m on Skype show with one of my fans and he wants to see me use enema lucky for him I like sticking things up my tight black hole. So I undress and shove that enema right up my butt and shoot it out like a rocket all over the floor. I’m doing all this while I play with my wet welcoming sweetness!
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 19 min 28 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is recording of skype show with someone lucky ,so you can hear man voice ,which talk with me and control my show �� I fuck my asshole with black glass toy and after i take Beads(5 balls) inside and continue fuck … My ass get a lot Dirty , Shitty with dark Poo after ate blueberry yesterday �� And finally Poo going and Pushed out this shitty beads ….
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 12 min 6 s
    Size: 528 MiB
    Download From AnzFile