Page 1127 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1276271027107711171125112611271128112911371177122716272127 ... LastLast
Results 11,261 to 11,270 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We love to make sound shows – in which we fart a lot and very loudly . You like to watch and listen to how we do it , our butts come out loud fart sounds but also shit along with the fart . We sat on the couch and took turns filling their Asses with air with mini enema, but filling their Asses, we began to explode very loudly and out of our Asses with farting flies shit . We refuel our Asses several times with air and explode very loudly . Yes, that’s what you need – we tried very hard to like .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me tell my son he is in for a punishment for not cleaning his room,
    If he wants to live in a filthy smelly mess then I will show him exactly what filthy and smelly mess is..
    I Wear tight leather leggings and leather boots and fart in his face non stop, Big loud farts and make him sniff them,
    I then bend over and show him my scat hole and fart some more into his face, before pushing out a big fat poo right infront of him.
    I show how to lick it and chew before I bend over and smear it on my leather leggings and then I fart some more..
    Hope youve learnt your lesson Son
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 607 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Monster shit is pushing my sexy bikini,filling and it is stuck there! Bratty masturbating,peeing and jerk off encouraging!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Size: 691 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. This video is a compilation of three public toilet poops. The first one is my very first poop at University (which I enrolled at in September), and it's really exciting! The second one is at a shopping mall and the third one is at a train station. In all of the videos, you see me pee and poop in a public toilet, show you the poop, wipe, show you the toilet paper, then flush. In a couple of them, you hear other girls talking and peeing in the background.
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I call in the title is Broccoli Poo because I had lots of broccoli before the day I filmed and it’s green, healthy and compact poo I’ve done. Such a huge one �� I wear a pretty sexy bra top on with cute thong and White Havaianas Flip flop. Today it’s all about foot and flip-flops foot. I love wearing this white foot wear on and see daily gets dirtier. I start with lots of feet tease and flip-flops tease. You can admire them all the time. I lick on my pink toes bit on flip flop. I really have to poo broccoli done a good job �� I knee on doggy and put my butt into your face and oopss… Look at my thong it’s got dirty, lil tiny poo have in it. Hm… you wanna jerk your cock? To where? To my dirty butt, flip-flops feet by chance? Up to you, I have to shit so you can keep continue to play with yourself till I poo. I take a dildo and spit on it I display how I would like to give you hand jobs. Moving around my thong ass in doggy, remove the thong and sniff my poo. I jerk your dick to the dirty poo stained panty �� Feel so good. Well I would say it’s a fucking good Friday to us. �� Then I lay on my side and slide the dildo a bit into my butt but I feel the poo and dildo stuck so should release this giant poo. I moan during push it out. It’s a fucking large poo I display it for you. I give you some JOI in the video, and get lots of flip-flops feet view during fucking myself. Gape my tiny butt hole, playing all around with. Talking dirty. Fuck my butt first on my side, then on my back and finally in doggy. Juicy, dirty butt fuck. Did you cum into my ass? ��
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 20 min 57 s
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello our dear fans. Today we are adding videos to our store, which we are sure you all like very much. The three of us decided to shit in each other's mouth and lick the tongues of dirty anuses. First, we each two of our girlfriends lick our anus, then each of us lays down on the floor and girlfriend rub right in her mouth. The first was Alice, she licked the anus of Karolina and I, then lay down on the floor and I nasrat her right in the mouth. Then I went to bed and licked the anus of Alice and Carolina and Carolina shit in my mouth. The last was Caroline, she licked Alice’s anus and mine and Alice nasrala in her mouth. Caroline was lucky the most, because Alice nasrat such a large and hard piece of shit that it could be eaten like sausage))))
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fuck! Lick my dirty, unwashed pussy as I piss all over the toilet and shit myself hard! Keep licking that clit as the shit splashes into the toilet and the smell overwhelms you, isn’t it fucking great? That’s not all though… You’re going to watch me shit too babe, because we’re so fucking naughty. I’m going to shit for you and then you’re going to fuck me in the dirty ass, right?
    This was a custom video.
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Size: 913 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Feeding table and 2 large heaps. A feeding table is the most convenient device for both girls and a toilet slave. In the sitting position, swallowing is much easier than lying down and the toilet slave can serve more girls.
    Today there was a lot of fun, the girls were in a good mood – they constantly joked and laughed at me, but I was not funny – I had 2 large piles on my face and I have to take them into my body. The girls set me a task that I must complete and there is no turning back! You can't joke with Christina, she knows the rules – the mistress's shit should be in the slave's stomach. It is difficult to convey what I experience when I simultaneously feel the taste and smell of two girls at the same time and at the same time I am fed in 2 hands, constantly shouting – “faster, swallow faster.” With all my strength I constantly swallowed, the girls waited for my mouth to open to immediately fill it again – it was a very hot session for me! I think – the most difficult and frightening moment – at the beginning of the process, when you smell shit for the first time and shock me for the first seconds, but I know that I have to do this and I humble myself and just perform the function of a women's toilet so that the girls are satisfied.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 17 s
    Size: 1 005 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had a lot of kale yesterday and today my shit came out green af. I peed and then got to shittin. I thought I was done but then gf pointed out a smol poop on my butt so I fingered it out and smeared it on gf’s leg to remind her she’s my lovely little toilet slut.
    Models: PoopPrincesses

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 258 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me Fart and Fanny Fart right infront of you i want you wanking that dick while you watch my pussy and arse make noises.
    I love being a Kinky girl
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 44 s
    Size: 740 MiB
    Download From AnzFile