Page 111 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 11611011091101111121131211612116111111 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you absolutely love my extremely loud and smelly farts!
    I decided I would unleash all of my pent up farts I have been holding in all day on my favorite plush toy.
    You get to see me release numerous farts right in the plush toys face absorbing all of my foul gases.
    I even begin my tight little ass right up to your face and unleash a few extra potent farts since I know you just cant get enough of them.
    I then completely strip out of my outfit and shove my bare ass right back in your face.
    You get to watch me finger my tight little asshole getting my finger nice and stinky.
    I then make the toy smell my finger and then I sniff the plush toy and comment on how stinky he is.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 9 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 676 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come to my ass and look Just smell it Come closer. Like never before. Hot shit delivery
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Creating a batch of my super yummy poo candy bars. First I poo into a plastic container then show you the entire process of preparing my peanut and poo chocolate candy bars! They are soo yummy!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 14 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I come into the room wearing a short skirt and a crop top, looking uncomfortable because I need the toilet. I tell you I was on our laptop and found a folder called scat.” I was amazed at what I saw, Ive asked you loads of times what your deepest fantasy was and youre so silly to be too embarrassed to tell me. All those times youd stuck your fingers in my asshole and poo came out on them, I thought youd realize it was o.k and I sort of enjoy it. I want to make you happy, so I've studied the videos and held my poo until Im desperate. I notice your rock hard cock and sweetly ask if youre getting hard ��
    I playfully take out your cock and suck it, all the while telling you how naughty and desperate I feel. All of a sudden the urgency to poop hits me and I start squirming again. I pull down my panties and take off my top, teasing you. I tell you to lay down, I want to 69. With my ass and wet pussy in your face I tell you that I can't hold it any longer. Being really embarrassed, my ass opens. I tell you to eat my pussy whilst I push out my shit. It falls out on your face as I moan in enjoyment of the 69 and cum. I tell you what a great orgasm that was but noticed you haven't cum yet. Maybe eating my shitty asshole will help ��
    Get ready, Im about to give you instructions on how to lick/eat your girlfriends dirty ass! Once satisfied I turn around and sit you up. I lean in and tell you cutely that I bet youve always wondered what it would feel like to have my shit on your cock. I start smearing my shit all over your cock in a shitty handjob, describing how it must feel to have my warm poo over your hard cock I take your shitty dick into my mouth and suck you off til you cum in my mouth and swallow down your cum with a mouthful of my own shit!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 467 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New awesome special video, with me and my half shit covered hot body!)
    In that video i be your personal witch for that halloween nights)) See how i shit big portion of tasty lite-creame and smearing that crap on body, also included pissing, toes sucking and hot masturbation) Stay tuned and check my store for updates) <3 Happy halloween my kittis!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 754 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One of my personal favorite fantasies is to have my toilet slave become my personal little pet. Come be my puppy today. Stick your face down by your bowl and watch me push out a nice hot meal straight into your food bowl. I want you to stick your nose in it and take a nice big whiff of what your going to be eating. Your my personal toilet bitch today. I want to hear you bark and feel your warm tongue cleaning and lapping at my asshole. Clean it good puppy. What? You dont like blood puppy? Too bad, your going to take whatever I give you. today I have dripping bloody pussy and a full asshole. Eat up!
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 754 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

shit me two times baby
    Princess Nikki shits two times on her slave in this clip. Once she orderes him to rub all her yummy shit in his face!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 195 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description: Abigails Master will be home any minute but she has to piss NOW! Shes been holding it all day long in order to piss for her Master but she really cant hold it another minute. She sets up the camera and puts on her brand new white cotton panties. Shes not allowed to wear panties unless she pisses them. She is secretly begging for a beating that she so desires. She begins to release her full bladder and her Master walks in and catches her. This turns him on and he begins to give her the swats she needs. He has her put her sopping wet panties in her mouth and hang them over his erect cock.She takes them back off of his cock and he continues to crop her voluptuous ass.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Comment toilet slave: at 4 am I received a message from
    Alina I want pooping.
    I asked I am very glad, how much will you come?
    Alina replied Im now with a friend in a nightclub, we ordered food, Ill arrive in about 2 hours.
    Can I ask you to record a video of how you eat.
    Alina replied Good.

Apparently from drinking alcohol, Alina relaxed and she wanted to go to the toilet.

Almost at 6 oclock in the morning, Alina called and said that I drove to my house by taxi .. My heart beat faster ..
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 17 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 477 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pass The Total Power Exchange I have no problem getting up close and personal with my own waste..in fact, I even enjoy it. But when it comes to someone elses excrement, I want nothing to do with it Even if it is coming from the man I would give my life for. Well it has been 8 months since I have taken a shit like a normal human being would in most situations. Being a sex worker that specializes in extreme anal feats and because bathroom play is prohibited in most places that I display my work, I make sure to thoroughly clean out before every shift on cam with my fool proof enema routine. It has become second nature to clean out during my morning shower and one more time right before I am ready for my night of anal debauchery. I had forgotten what it felt like to take a shit and personally wanted to experience that feeling again but also make sure my health was in check. I stopped doing enemas all together and awaited the urge to arrive with anticipation. I ate more than I typically do and added many poop inducing ingredients like cabbage, brussels sprouts, beans, lentils, prunes, fiberous vegetables and the occasional fast food grease bomb. 14 days passed with nothing more than an occasional feeling of a movement coming in the distance and a few days of being more gassy than usual. Master had given me a deadline that ended today, I had failed to shit and the tension and stress was rising in me with no sign of a turd anywhere. He had woken with the same dream twice in one week wherein he took a shit directly into my asshole and took that as a sign from the universe that that was what needed to happen. I halfway thought he was kidding or just trying to scare the shit out of me and motivate my bowels. But no, he was dead serious. I told Him that he would need to demand this from me as it is something that I would not otherwise or in any other situation. He held his shit for as long as he could while he set up the cameras and prepared the setting for me to serve Him in. He has me insert my large tunnel plug (The Pig Hole Deep 2 by Oxballs) into my ass. With much banter and agonizing pleas for Him not to go through with it, I finally realize my fate and submit to his cute freckled ass lowering down onto my gaping ass and in a matter of seconds, I was filled with His shit. Please do enjoy watching this rare capture of love and defilement in an exchange of Power and yupshit.
    Stay tuned for when slave abigail ‘Slave Poops her Masters Turd out of her butt into her panties while handcuffed and chained to the wall. Message me here, would you like to see the second part of this Power exchange?
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Size: 723 MiB
    Download From AnzFile