Page 1096 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 96596996104610861094109510961097109811061146119615962096 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,960 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I shit a massive turd all over my feet and show it off before smooshing it all into my toes, playing with my poop pile and smearing all over my feet and ankles while telling you how good it smells and feels–like a poopy foot spa �� Lots of close-ups and playful poop fun! A real treat for all you smelly foot lovers!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 321 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I got up in the morning with a great desire to shit right now. My stomach pouted and it looks like a pregnancy. I didn’t have time to take a shower and didn’t shave my pussy but I don’t care ��
    I expose my ass and shit a lot close to you, fuck my creamy pussy then ass with my dildo so that chocolate cream comes out of it. I smear all shit on my pussy and ass and I want you to cum all over me while I rub my clit with my shit and cum too. I smear your cum and my shit on my ass and pussy…Mmm…Oh yeah, now I definitely need a shower! ��
    xoxox
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 33 min 46 s
    Size: 1.91 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love the feeling of a toy inside of me when my bladder is swollen with piss. this time I decided to push myself by using the biggest toy I have. A 9 inch dildo. I’m already bursting and afraid I might juts pee everywhere. But I keep it under control for a little while as I push down on the toy. It’s pushing up against my bladder. I can feel urine at my pee hole. I try to keep it all in but after every thrust I can’t help but leak a little. Each leak gets stronger and stronger. I finally decide I just can’t hold it anymore and unleash a hissing stream onto the head of the dildo. A loud waterfall of piss is streaming down it. It feels so good, especially with my open urethra press up against the dildo. There is so much piss everywhere now. My bladder is empty, but it hurts from the stress of a dildo being pressed up against it
    Models: evakokoro

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 1.70 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In part 3 im using my vomit as lube for fucking my ass muahahahahaha
    Models: AnalDirtyQueen

Duration: 26 min 4 s
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New hot video, this time for lovers of female feet and toes, especially if they are smeared with shit) a must have for all fans of foot fetish and me!) *Unfortunately the video has no sound ( the file is distorted when shooting)
    In other words, it’s simple, I’m back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more… I’m glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lot…don’t miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: don’t forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 3 min 54 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 209 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My toilet is on the fritz and boy do I have to go bad, what is a girl to do? I got it, I’ll invite my slave over and use him as a human toilet. He will love the smell of my big round ass and dirty puckered shit-hole, as I sit it on his face and make him smell how sweet my brown ass smells. I release my load all over him and in his mouth, smearing all over my huge tits. If he takes it like a good little slave then I will reward him with a treat and give him a sloppy messy hand and blow job. Watch as I smear my shit all over his rock hard dick with my big tits and stroke and suck his shitty dick for the second time, I couldn’t get enough of my sweet tasting poop! MMMMMMMM!!!!! So smelly,sweet and messy. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.
    Your Ebony Scat Queen.
    **This Video Has Three Parts Download All Three**
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 12 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

WTF are you doing here in my bathroom? Are you trying to get a peep on me having a piss? You perverted little toilet slave! Get over here on your knees and get your mouth under me, I'm desperate, and im going to use you like the filthy mouthed toilet you are. Open wide for me slut, im going to piss straight into your mouth and you’d better swallow it all, i don’t want to see any waste! Tell me how my gorgeous nectar tastes? Is it like you expected? You filthy little pervert you!
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I cant get enough of it !
    Models: AnalDirtyQueen

Duration: 15 min 6 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love to film myself pooping! What can I say, showing off one of life's most intimate, private acts. it's pretty depraved and intimate, isn't it? It's one of the biggest appeals for this fetish for me. If you're like me, you're lucky to also enjoy watching me push out thick, satisfying turds. I find pooping pleasurable, and often moan and gasp at the gratifying sensations �� And enjoy!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 721 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Video with the best quality is divided into 2 parts, prepare your memory device please!
    A full compressed version is also available [46:43min]
    I used a tampon and a pad for the night at the same time to save a lot of blood for you. My tampony is filled with blood and blood clots. I squeeze the tampon and the blood flows on my pussy, fuck my bloody pussy with a toy and shit at the same time. I fuck the ass and get more soft shit then fuck me pussy…
    I smear a bunch of crap on pussy and ass, squeeze blood out of the pad, smear it all and fuck my holes again…Enjoy!
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 46 min 43 s
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile