Page 1087 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 87587987103710771085108610871088108910971137118715872087 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,870 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wear my black and tight nylon pantyhose. Tease you to make you naughty. I tell you how much I love being dirty girl and naked myself dirty. Would you like to see it? Want to play with me pink pussy. Tights are creamy and you able to see through on hose my creamy pussy. First peeing through on material, soaked it in pee. I also give you JOI in the video and encourage you to jerk it to me. Because I know you’re playing with you dick to please yourself. Start to play with glass toy stretching my asshole. Toy gets great shit smells. As I mentioned wanna make my tights dirty as much as i can I just take enema bulb and filling ass with water. Filling it few times and got the feeling super fast to shit. I really want to hold it every time but hard so knee up in doggy style and start to release so much shit and water. Ass literally squirting. Great view. Tummy is grumbling. And I push it out until I can. Smear it by hand a bit. Then fill up ass with more water. Pantyhose on half way and ass is dirty. During filling up smear shit on butt. Perfect texture and spreadable shit. I got the feeling again to shit so pull up tights and knee up in doggy style then sprinkle out more and more Dirty water. So much ass juices. And just listen the noises.
    I tell you many times to jerk your dick and take care of. Stroke it to my dirty butt. It would be so great, isn’t it? I start to fuck my asshole with glass toy again and moaning a lot. During fuck ass is just squirt out over and over my dirty ass water. Also see new peeing. At the end just give you 5 sec cum countdown and please you to cum on or in my ass. I am craving for. Be good and dirty as me and give me your cum shoot. My pantyhose is full of Shitty liquid and you can see the real dirt. Can you imagine the smells in the room? I would say just amazing ? Enjoy it. This one is one of my fave enema tights video.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 21 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 948 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have been so horny lately. I woke up so horny and really would love my ass to be fucked hard right now. I see the mailman just dropped off the mail. I wish he would have came in and fucked my asshole until I shitted on his dick. Thinking that I get me so turned on I decide to stretch my ass hole and play with my pussy until I cum like crazy. I love having my ass filled up to the max. My big smelly farts turn me on an make me cum more for you.
    Stacey
    xoxoxo
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 13 min 14 s
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080 HD Alexa, Lola and Natalya decide to give themselves a pedicure at home before going out to dinner. The three use pedicure files to scrape the rough skin from the bottoms of their feet, and trim their toenails. They plan a wonderful meal for themselves at an Italian restaurant. Their foot slave will not be joining them at the restaurant, but he won't be left home with an empty belly. Spring has just sprung and the girls are gearing up their feet for sandal season. It will be the foot slave's job to eat a winter's load of foot dust from all three girls. The first course for his meal will be some extra-long toenails, followed by two large helpings of the foot dust. It has some spit from two bikini Princesses, next. The last course in the foot slave's fine dinner is some pee from Princess Alexa. Natalya makes sure the feeding funnel stays in the toilet's mouth, and Lola holds the camera to record, while Alexa goes. (13:07 long)
    Note: All three girls DO NOT pee in this clip. Only Alexa pees. Also, this clip was recorded before our ScatShop store was created. For that reason, the angle is discreet and a black funnel is used. We were not aware at the time this clip was recorded what could and could not be shown in a toilet slavery clip, so we intentionally erred on the side of discretion. I am selling this clip for cheaper because the toilet slavery is not explicit.
    Clip Contains: Alexa, Lola, Natalya, Toilet Slavery, Pee, Toenail Eating, Toenail Trimming, Foot Dust Eating, Human Garbage Can, some spit, some foot worship, Female Domination
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 13 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 967 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What is it about Brazilian Women that makes them so damn Sexy?!!! I swear these two new ones from Queen Sylvy I personally haven’t been able to stop watching!!! If you follow my store, you know I have models from all over the world. But NO ONE is more on my mind at this moment than Queen Sylvy!! When Folks as what I love best, there is nothing I love more than seening a big sexy perfect as do what they do naturally on the toilet!!! I don’t need the extras, doing cartwheels and shit, just seeing a woman do what she would normally, with a little finesse and seduction mixed in. I have grown to love all aspects of EFRO, but my initial only love is still my favorite type of clip.
    Enjoy two new treats she made from an nice and up close angle on that PERFECT ass of hers!! The First clip is quick and FUNKY as she pushes out a few massive, water splashing on the seat logs. But the second scene? Easily the best one she has done for me so far!!! Her asshole was stretched to the max pushing out log after log. Enjoy her sexy grunting and straining as she drops a heavy load!! Then she switches up the angle towards the end so you can enjoy as she rubs her tits and pushes out some more while smoking her cigarette and drinks her coffee. The Coffee and cigarette are both great at helping her get out the final pee and plops stuck in her ass!! This is by far the Hotest one to date!! For all you that love seeing her logs nice and up close this is winner winner chicken dinner!! Her shirt sums it up best – The Boss is here and she came to dominate!! Nobody is doing natural toilet action like Queen Sylvy Right now!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I found myself out at the park having to desperately poop again. This time I had shorts and I thought it would be easy but also had my pantyhose on with no panties. I was right next to the parking lot and I saw people in their cars and walking around but I just had to poop. I went and then walked around some to see if I was finished. Finally after one more big push I farted really loud but that was it.
    Models: ImYourFetish

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 697 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me show off my smelly dirty feet, I tell you how im going to show you how I make them even more dirtier..
    I bend over and spread my arse and piss and shit logs all over my soles before showing you the big load and smearing my feet with shit.
    Now if you were here I would be making you lick them clean but as your not here I will have to do it instead..
    I lick and suck both my feet tasting my delicious shit before smearing some more and licking and sucking once more..
    I love my filthy shitty feet and they taste amazing
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 48 s
    Size: 677 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Clean my dirty feet. Try to deserve your breakfast – my delicious shit! Face slapping, foot slapping, lash strikes! Licking better! You’ll get a verbal humiliation and big stinky shit from my giant ASS. Eat my shit and swallow!
    Models: annalise

Duration: 7 min 55 s
    Size: 681 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ms D is back with another great clip!! Enjoy Three fabulous public toilet clips. This time the bathroom was hella busy and she wasn’t alone!! Enjoy as she occaisonally has to duel with loud pissing and even a neighboring battle shitter!! You can hear the women in the adjacent stalls getting their seat covers ready and grunting and straining a bit as well. Some really loud Peeing as well!!! MS D herself was hella vocal in these clips!! In the Second scene, just when she thinks she is done, even more farts and logs keep firing out her ass!! Enjoy as she grunts, strains and even cusses aloud while the shit falls out!! She even delivers hilarious commentary while it’s comming out – all while other women are in the bathroom as well!! Great sights and sounds from my loudest Funky Lady and her co-workers!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 15 min 59 s
    Size: 206 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me shit on the side of the tub! My first load was so huge and solid, I lick my fingers an play with my asshole a little before I drop my big load. I love to speared my ass so you can see me drop my all my logs on the floor. The second load was really soft and green. I had so much pee in my pussy I thought it would never stop lol
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 861 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had some requests from fans to explore panty pooping again and omg I really loved this clip and I can say for sure that this is the messiest I have been so far.
    I start off by showing you my nice pale blue panties and I then get straight to it, doing a huge piss to soak the back of them. Its not long before I’m pooing and you can see the panties tent outwards and the brown stain grow. I’m really excited by this and its not long before my hand finds its way inside my filthy panties and starts smearing the creamy poo all over my legs panties and pussy. I use my fingers to push some of the poo deep inside me. The sounds it makes as I’m fingering myself are amazing!!!
    Not completely satisfied yet I need my boobs smeared in all my poo, so I give them a nice covering. And then get my favourite purple dildo out and start fucking my pussy. This is enough to drive me over the edge as I cum so so hard for you. I finish by rubbing my purple toy all over my filthy boobs and it looks and feels incredible!
    Models: Not_so_innocent

Duration: 9 min 51 s
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile