Page 1086 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 86586986103610761084108510861087108810961136118615862086 ... LastLast
Results 10,851 to 10,860 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It’s time to feed our toilet again. And you are here again. Lying under two big beautiful asses and we above you and will shit right into your mouth. Be ready to take a lot of smelly shit!
    Models: annalise

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 878 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh look, a little man! Frozen in fear at the sight of me, aren’t you? Well you should be, puny human.. after all, you’re in the presence of a GIANT woman! I grab you–my hand dwarfs your tiny little body, it feels plump and squished against the firm squeeze of my fingers–I wonder, will you pop before I’ve had my fun with you? ��
    Why won’t you clean my toes first, puny man? You like the smell of my gigantic stinky feet? Hahaha, that’s right, kiss and lick my toes clean…one by one… oh, you think we’re done? Not a chance �� I fart right in your tiny bitch face. The ring of my asshole threatening to swallow you… haha, you like that too, huh? I wonder if I can make you suffocate just from being forced to only inhale my farts! I stick you in my asshole–you’re sooo far off the floor now, I can feel you struggling away inside me, haha, feels good! �� I still have more gas, so I FART you across the room! I even shit a little… I’m so impressed you’re still alive, my tiny little slave… but we’ll see for how much longer.. I feel my poop pushing against the inside of my hole, the pressure starting to build… I stick you in my asshole once again, you’re begging for mercy, and this time I force you into my turd as I push it out–and CRASH, you’re TRAPPED under my GIANTESS PILE OF SHIT! And dead, no doubt, but who knows, maybe you’ll survive… when they find you under a huge log of shit, that is!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 31 s
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Last day I had a really bad discussion with my father about some personal facts … today he is away and he has forgotten his white nokia lumia at home … I would say that this phone can be abused in a very extreme way … let’s go to the cellar we take it and … I piss on it in my toilet after a bit of farts … but it’s not only way …A big poo coming out of my sweet ass but you see my pussy is also full of blood and some falls on the phone … now it’s dirty so that he do not see it so much we put it back in its original packaging … think that if he put it on the dirty ear really makes me laugh ahahah!!!!
    Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Size: 143 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First I am shitting on you! On your face. Open mouth bitch. Oh yeeah like this. Perfect.
    Lick it. Smell and taste. My shit for you.
    CLIP IN 4K or FULL HD !!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 4 min 1 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Original Queen of humpday Is back to reclaim her seat on the throne!! In the Early days of my site, there was no lady as anticipated as a new Melissa Clip. Watching this one I remember why! THAT ASS!!! Enjoy Four new Funky Clips as she Pees and drops Her usual funky loads!! It’s a TON of asses on this site and very few rival Melissa’s!! I mean look at that thing!! It’s a Chocolate Booty out of your Dreams!! Enjoy as Melissa brings it in four different angles and locations, both in public and private. Melissa has been busy lately, but she still is a site to see when she does resurface wit new funk! She even provides a nice bubbly diarrhea finale!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 17 min 14 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Strapon-Fucking and MI really enjoy to use a human toilet ! I was doing another shitting movie today and I was doing it in a hotel, in holl. I teasing slave with my perfect body ! Then I call him and destroy his asshole with a strapon in a EPIC strapon fucking scene. Then I offer him his daily meal, shitting directly in his mouth and feed him. Also some scenes with anus licking before shitting ! Great movie, great shitting in mouth and EPIC strapon fucking ! You cannot miss it because you are alredy addicted by this new kinky, perverse, bizarre and perfect scat goddess!outh Shitting
    Models: janet

Duration: 17 min 54 s
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

WARNING!! This video is NOT for the faint hearted as it contains direct force feeding scenes from my rectum to my slave's throat. Scene's also include extreme face sitting / riding and suffocation with my shit.
    It's the 25th episode of Broken Toilet already? Well, for the 25th anniversary I simply MUST do something special for all of you! I start off by hiding the camera and then calling my slave into the room. He doesn't know this first scene is being secretly filmed as I want to show you all how it works on a day to day basis. I explain to him what I'm planning for Broken Toilet 25, of course I don't tell him it will be a direct force feeding though.
    Since I know I'm about to put him through massive agony I decide to let him smell my vagina, you know, to ease my own conscious for what's about to happen ��
    In the next scene the camera is set up for what he THINKS will be a routine 69 position. I explained to him I'm using a new method of restrain on him to make things interesting by handcuffing his arms tight around my body.
    At first he is calm as I start to push out the first of many thick & firm turds into his mouth. Now the REAL fun starts as I suddenly sit down with my asshole firmly on his open mouth and say: "Surprise! Force feeding time!!!"
    Watch his insane & intense struggle as I grunt and push out three more MASSIVE and firm turds out slowly, using the power of my rectum to slowly force it down his throat as he growls, struggle and make screaming noises for mercy that I'll never show.
    Biggest challenge is wanting to make sure you can see this is really happening. So I lift up a little so you can see the last thick turds sliding out of my asshole filling his mouth to capacity.
    If only he knew the true agony was about to only start now. I sit down on his face with my full weight, within a few seconds I realized my shit is sealing off his nasal cavities as well. He simply can't breathe. I'm truly suffocating him with my thick shit!
    His muffled screams for air through my thick shit into my ass after around a minute sent me over the edge. The feeling of his face trying to squirm out of my ass, smashing my shit even deeper into his own throat and nose sent me into an intense climax.
    It turned into helpless, pathetic pleading noises & screams for air and mercy. So instead of getting up and helping him get air I started riding & humping his face for almost another minute enjoying the waves of pleasure from my orgasm as I start to cum
    I put him through true hell and enjoyed every second of my sadistic pleasure doing it. I filmed his glazed & bloodshot eyes afterwards. He was so exhausted from this ordeal he was just laying there. He was just grateful I let him have air and that he can please me in this way.
    DISCLOSURE:
    Please NEVER attempt this at home as it can be extremely dangerous. My husband was behind the camera the entire time in case something went wrong. I have 16 years' experience in using human toilets and 12 years' experience in direct force feeding slaves. My slave, my husband and I are all trained in basic medical aid and CPR. My slave was not injured during the making of this film and I do these force feedings on him on a regular basis with his consent. Do NOT try what you saw in this video in ANY way shape or form…
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 15 min 19 s
    Size: 534 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ebony scat queen is back! I so needed to get dirty its be so long, this video has it all dirty talk, dirty pussy play, body smearing, dirty anal an mouth stuffing what more can a dirty scat whore ask for. I also smear my white manicure toes. Enjoy you dirty boys & girls
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 13 min 24 s
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I follow your command… ��
    “Start by Lifting your skirt and showing me your ass. Rub your fingers up and down your crack and then smell your fingers good. Do that for a bit in some different poses. Take of one boot and smell you stocking foot a for a bit, then peal the stocking off and smell your bare foot too with long deep sniffs from heel to toes. Take the other boot off and start smelling that stocking foot deeply, But this time leave that stocking on.
    “Now stick you finger deep in your ass and get it dirty. Take it out and smell it.. do it several times in different positions. Then rub your dirty shitty fingers in between your toes and then smell your foot. Then alternate smelling the stocking foot too. Now you can't hold it in anymore and take a shit. Dip your toes in the poop and smell them.”
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Size: 621 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I’m all alone in hotel room, waiting for my slave so we can shoot a foot fetish scene. I thought i was going to be able to hold my shit until he got here. I can’t take it no more, I get on my king size bed and give you a long tail of shit straight out my puckered ass hole. Then I roll on it lol enjoy freek.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 853 MiB
    Download From AnzFile