Page 1074 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 74574974102410641072107310741075107610841124117415742074 ... LastLast
Results 10,731 to 10,740 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I decided I was going to do a poop clip. I hadnt pooped in a week and really needed to go. But just as Im about to start filming, my tummy started hurting as if I were having lactose issues again. So I decided to film in the bathtub, not knowing what kind of consistency I was going to have. You get a really good view of it all. And the consistency starts to change through out the video
    Models: drea_xoxo

Duration: 17 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess is pooping in her new black satin panties big poop and as always she is getting excited and rubbing her pussy bratty and farting stinky into your face.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 11 min 34 s
    Size: 771 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My regular fart slave is so annoying. He begs to be treated like a toilet just so when im ready to shit he arrives late or starts crying. Today he is getting shit. ALL week he was texting me begging for scat but I knew if I told him he was he would bitch out. So once he came over I sat my ass right down on his face, and I told him we were doing mouth farts- he wrapped his mouth around my asshole and I shitted. overtime I shitted in his mouth. He got lots of shit and farts and was a little bitch the whole time. Can you believe it? If not take a look.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 925 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

COLLECTORS CLIP!!! Read on, check the "Gif" as well as other pictures and you WILL understand I have good reason for saying that. Keep reading, I PROMISE it's worth it…..
    During Chanelle's ten day stay there was a full three days I wasn't able to take a shit. When it was finally time that morning I KNEW it was going to be a HUGE load of shit coming out of me. Keep in mind Chanelle only eats what comes out of my body during her visits (please NEVER try this yourself unless you know what you're doing)
    I decided to give Chanelle a treat by feeding her in bed and what a meal it was! Keep in mind the longer you don't shit the worse it is for the slave. Not only because you shit larger loads but because it smells and taste a LOT worse the longer it stays in your colon.
    We "spooned" in opposite directions as you can see in the photo's and Chanelle had to lick my unwashed ass hard (Doesn't matter that she's also a woman, she also has to earn her meals like any other good toilet slave)
    As she gently fucked my asshole with her tongue working it in and out of my full rectum I pushed gently to ensure the tip of her tongue makes constant contact with the tip of my turd. Feeling the intense pleasure of having my full rectum fucked by her tongue WHILE knowing she has to endure the taste of my filth in there just intensified my climax.
    Finally after a few minutes of enjoying this pleasurable feeling at HER expense I gave a proper push and the most insane & longest thick and creamy turd started sliding out of my asshole into her mouth. Chanelle swallowed like the ultimate toilet slave champion (guess she was hungry) She LITERALLY swallowed with the same speed it was sliding out of my ass, she swallowed the whole thing basically whole. But filmed from two angles you won't miss anything, you can see at least an inch or two of constant sliding turd being guided the entire time by her eager tongue despite the horrific smell.
    At one point there was a gentle reminder from Devoted Sub towards her not to swallow everything as my last softer & creamier turd slid over her lips and my ass cheek. THAT one was excellent for smearing so NOW the real fun was about to start (well….for ME anyway)
    Chanelle smeared my little bottom and packed it tight with my last soft shit, then pressed her entire face into my filth and tongue fucked my asshole deep. Within seconds I was in orgasmic heaven as one multiple orgasm after another hit me for several minutes.
    It was like a shit war down there between my rectum and her tongue, my shit going back and forth, in and out only intensified my multiple orgasms that much more.
    Multiple views including close-up action of Chanelle's tongue literally fucking the last messy filth and rectal secretions out of my rectum, my face and vocal sounds during these long & intense multiple orgasms. Even close-up shots of my upper body as well as my hands so you can see exactly how intense and pleasurable these orgasms were. You can see my hands involuntarily contracting with my orgasm & colon contractions, all in close & crystal clear view for you to enjoy. In the close up views of her tongue fucking everything out of my rectum I lost all control over my bowels due to the intense orgasm contractions and unloaded the nastiest filth into her mouth. Show showed the ultimate compassion, love, respect and devotion towards me but remaining composed, swallowing my nasty runny filth while keeping on tongue fucking my asshole & rectum to ensure my multiple orgasms are not interrupted.
    It's those kind of things between two women who makes this such an AMAZING experience that words to describe it completely still have to be invented. You're going to see so much of all of this in this particular video, hence the reason I say it's a true collector's video of almost half an hour xoxo
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 27 min 24 s
    Size: 927 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I eat a hearty serving of broccoli to get my gut all fired up for some big epic farts �� Before you know it I’m groaning and bursting with them! I fart til I’m panting, they’re so painful and big. After I take a nice stinky shit for you. You like how much my farts stink, then you’ll love the source of my fragrance ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 48 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.65 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me Dine and Dump…
    I eat a Sweetcorn Pizza for you then i hold my large poo in for days then dump it all out in my Pizza Box.
    Close up View of it coming out.
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 17 min 26 s
    Size: 764 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Human toilet girl was very sexy in this video. Today, for the first time she hot horny from her boyfriend shitting in her mouth.
    Watch as she seductively suck on his turds, blowing kisses and even playing with her own naked body and little tits while eating his shit!
    She did suffer a little near the end. At one point during her gagging you can clearly hear the vomit shit soup mix coming back up and you hear the loud gulps as she swallows it right back down!
    To prove a point she gave a sexy smile and seductively sucked the butt plug clean at the end of the video. This is the very best shit eating girlfriend out there!
    Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You won't find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content - Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
    Are you a fan of seeing women orgasm from shitting in someone’s mouth and cumming while their shit is being eaten? Then check my store for Broken Toilet 45 and Broken Toilet 49 where I reach intense orgasm in my slave’s face from the pleasure of him eating my shit right out of my ass. Very big & impressive bowel movements I had in those clips xoxo

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Did you know we as women can cum and shit at the same? I'm warning you, this is my HOTTEST scat video to this date. I wanted to share something very special with you. My facial natural facial expressions when I take a huge shit in someone's mouth. But something unexpected happened. It felt so amazing taking such a huge shit, feeling him lick my turd and letting it slide slowly over his tongue that I got horny beyond human comprehension.
    You can literally see my vagina getting wet and the fluids start leaking. Halfway through his feeding I couldn't take it any longer. I just couldn't help myself and started masturbating in pure ecstasy. I started to orgasm lighting quick and the contractions only made me keep shitting into his mouth and face even more.
    It felt like the pleasure from shitting and cumming at the same time spread through my entire body like wildfire. As my fourth load of shit turned creamier and softer I rode my ass harder into his mouth and face as my soft shit crackled out of my asshole during my orgasm. This only intensified my orgasm and made me cum harder and longer. My natural facial expressions are indeed intimate and priceless and I'm sharing it with YOU!
    It is so fucking hot & erotic to cum right in someone's face WHILE you are shitting in his mouth! He has no choice but to endure the humiliation of it all! Tasting my stinking SHIT as my body squirm in pure pleasure from orgasm as I CUM right in his pathetic face! I think this should be women's birth right ��
    I had this filmed from three angles so you can see my entire body as it experience pure pleasure form shitting and cumming at the same time, the second angle showing you my hot shitting action up close including my facial expressions and the third angle up close of my shit sliding into his mouth as he consume, it also shows you a nice view of my vagina as my fluid leaks out during my scat orgasm.
    Just a warning, seeing my actual pleasure from scat / toilet slavery will make you cum a lot while watching this video xoxo
    Be sure to check my store for my other clips including my Lesbian Toilet clips where my slave girl Chanelle is my toilet and swallowing my shit.

Duration: 14 min 31 s
    Size: 365 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love playing with my tiny model cars. I have to shit really bad and I decide to put them in my butt…so i can shit them out! First I step on the cars and play with them a little bit with my bare feet and then I drive the tiny model cars up to my butt hole, and drive them right inside! I poop them out along with my huge shit, and then show you my turd covered toy cars while I play with them!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Size: 873 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Queen Sylvy back with a new FUNKY bakers dozen minutes of action!!! Enjoy As she Spreads wides and drops a hot load (with a few lil poots mixed in for good measure!) Two great Morning time dumps. She comes in her leopard PJs in the 1st scene. Enjoy as her long snakes crackle then splash in the bowl, getting all over her seat and her ass!! I just love the sight of her puckering asshole prolaspsing as she tries to push it out!! Then enjoy another scene as she returns and drops and even bigger load. Two Great new FUNKY clips to add to the collection!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 13 min 30 s
    Size: 652 MiB
    Download From AnzFile