Page 107 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 757971051061071081091171572076071107 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its feeding time for my slave again and this time I have him laying on the bed while I squat over his face and feed him my delicious poop! He opens wide like a good slave that he is while I keep shitting and shitting in his filthy little mouth. I guess he got extra horny as he ate my shit and I decided to give him a little pussy. Come watch as I let my slave fuck me hard while he smears my poo all over my butt cheeksso damn hot!!!
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 9 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A new unique video with a stunning picture quality, amazing sound (unfortunately without music) and incredibly hot masturbation with my delicious soft and warm shit pudding!) Attractive price, long duration, excellent quality and as always your delicious Betty!) Everything as you like!)
    In this video: Awesome footage of hot masturbation, sucking and licking the my shit covered fingers, a little eating shit, a little pissing, a huge pile of fragrant shit, and of course smearing shit in pussy) Stay in touch ahead of a lot of new!!) love you))
    PS: The idea for the video from site user)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 611 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A solid poop, not too hard, not too soft!
    Multiple angles. Close-up ending. Cameraman-assisted (unseen).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 16 min 49 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was on my way home from the gym and really had to pee. It was a lot of traffic because of a accident I couldnt hold it another minute, my bladder felt like it was going to bus from all the water I drank I peed my pants and the seat it was a mess. I got home and still had to go, I was turned on by being watched by my neighbor as I was coming in the house with my pissy white yoga pants on. I got my toy out and try to fuck my shitty ass, all the anal stretching I have done the last two days has my ass is so swollen. I am addicted to my new inflatable butt plug. Im such a anal whore I still try to fuck my ass any way, the shit in my ass wont allow for me to get it all the way in my tight hole. I get so turn on by thinking about stroking your dick with my smelly shit until you cum in my hands. Now thats putting your hands to good use.
    Love Stacey
    xoxox
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 7 min 53 s
    Size: 901 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Video divided for 2 parts,prepare your memory device please [29min]
    [Custom Request]:
    Hello Anna, i hope you'll like this new one script in a teen style. ? Plenty of closeups would be appreciated, but also your smiling and sexy face with mask. Anna wants to show her Anatomy teacher how much she's been learning in class! He did say that a little hands-on demonstration might be helpful for learning class concepts. ? Stripping out of her white teen panties, she begins to pull and stretch her pussy lips apart, showing off the beautiful pink glow of her vagina walls. She gapes her pussy wide for her professor using her fingers and a speculum (please many closeups on your cervix the more closer will be better). At the end, the stretching is too much and after fingering herself for a few moments, she piss and shits a lot (on your back with wide open legs in front of cam). You could filled your gaping pussy with the more shit you can and masturbate with fingers all this shit inside pussy.”
    xoxox
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 17 min 29 s
    Size: 1.86 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me as your Mommy make you watch me fart in my leather look leggings before pulling them down and spreading my arse infront of you and pushing out a thick shit straight from my arse..
    I show you Mommys Chocolate then fart some more in my leggings before giving myself an enema and squirt it into the bath..
    Now I want to get messy I splosh around in my arse juices before smearing my shit onto my leggings.
    Maybe next time you can join me in the bath son
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 17 min 25 s
    Size: 686 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You asked many times to be be my toilet- slave. Today I'm here to train you. As a toilet, you'll have to drink all my pee. I may have to force you, using a funnell gag, so that you'll receive my pee directly in your throat and you cannot but drink it up, to the last drop. But that is not enough: the most difficult task will be eating my shit. I will make a huge pile of shit, just for you and you will be eating it, piece by pice. Or, perhaps, I will step on it and you will lick it from the sole of my shoe!
    THIS CLIP CONTAINS AMAZING CLOSE-UPs OF MY PUSSY AND ASS

ITALIAN
    Mi hai chiesto piu' volte di poter diventare il mio schiavo-cesso. Ecco, oggi sono qui per addestrarti. Sei un cesso e, quindi, dovrai bere la mia pipi. Puo' darsi che dovro' costringerti farlo e allora usero' un bavaglio con imbuto che te la fara' scendere direttamente in gola e tu non potrai far altro che berla tutta, fino all'ultima goccia. Ma questo non basta: la cosa piu' difficile sara' ingoiare la mia merda. Ne faro' un bel mucchio e tu la mangerai tutta, pezzo dopo pezzo. O, forse, la schiaccero' col mio piede e poi tu la leccherai dalla suola della mi scarpa!!
    IL VIDEO CONTIENE SPLENDIDI PRIMI PIANI DELLA MIA FIGA E DEL MIO CULO
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 223 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this movie you will see dirty lesbians and dirty panties. Sarah makes a brownie in panty, this is nasty and smelly. In the next part of the movie you see how Angie and Sarah rub their bodies with this brownie from Sara panties.
    This movie is very dirty, nasty and hideous.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 53 s
    Size: 236 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com ��
    I take a grooly shit in my kimono after caressing myself through the silken fabric sensually, enjoying the pleasurable sensation of the robe against my skin <3 I push and push out all these cute little turds before turning around and pooping out larger chunks right in your face, and then show you my cute scattered poop pile <3
    (btw if you wanna get technical, it's a yukata, not a kimono, but most English speaking people don't know the difference)
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Size: 168 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I fuck my ass til my toy gets coated in shit. then I tell you that you will be cleaning it!
    and after that its on to some smearing, pussy and ass fucking then back to my pussy, and some shit licking, tasting.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: AVI
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile