Page 1051 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 51551951100110411049105010511052105310611101115115512051 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,510 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video you will see how at first I shit and smear his shit all over the ass , then my partner put me cancer and Fucks in vagina , but my ass still in the shit …. After the partner fuck me and came on my ass , I got a lot of fun . Dear customers, in this video clip had the wrong description of the video , but I fixed him … I Hope that you will like this movie . Sincerely your Natalia .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 964 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I tease you with my sexy body. You will never have sex with me, only like toilet. My toilet slave kiss my pretty legs and lick my wet pussy. Then he licks my ass while my ass was shitty �� Because I had climax I had to shit bad. Fortunately, his mouth is right under my asshole, perfect to take and swallow my smelly shit. Of course, he has to clean me up after that!
    Models: janet

Duration: 21 min 27 s
    Size: 1.83 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Uncle has been staring at my ass again hasnt he… Well now im going to teach you a lesson. Your proberly wondering why you are bound at your nieces feet, i wish i could say its for pleasure but i may look innocent but im the most fucked up sadistic girl you wish you never set your eyes upon…
    You see that ass you love so much its killed 30 men already and your next… Im going to shrink you down and stick you inside my dirtbox make you eat the shit from the inside and suffocate you with my arse…
    FAST FORWARD 2 WEEKS………..
    Ahhhh my uncle is still with us… Now for plan b open your mouth im going to make you sniff and rim my dirty stinky hole before i shit right inside your pathetic mouth… Eat my shit!! Choke On My Shit!
    Hmmm Your still with us now for plan C
    #I grab my shit and ram it down your throat holding your nose so you cant breathe…
    Death by shit uncle just the way it should be….
    Your Brothers Next……….. HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 22 min 29 s
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love my new dirty hobby!!
    REMEMBER THE REVIEW AND RATING MY VIDEOS!
    Models: GermanBitch

Duration: 1 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 4 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 72.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hmm …today i dressed very sexy :*:*:*
    First i was in one t-shirt but i was think to puke my lovely shit in mouth of my slave , with my sexy long boots!
    I invite him in my house , on my big terrase , nature, i love to shit in nature
    First i say to him to go under my toilet seat and look to my asshole because i will give ti him some lunch
    I put my latex boots and i pee little in one glass to offer to him something to drink.
    Also some nice farting to smell i think is sooo nice ��
    I put him lick my ass , and i suffocated him with my kaviar from my big round beautiful ass and made him real addicted to everithing that comes from my body !!
    After that i give the oportunity to play him self �� but not to finish !!!
    Models: MistressYzabelle

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Size: 562 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me as your sexy mum tell you ive seen what you have been watching on the internet, mature woman wearing silky clothing playing with their toilet mess..
    So I wear something silky for you and tell you to watch how filthy and kinky your mother is..
    I show off my silky slip and panties and then push out a big soft shit in my panties, I rub my bulge infront of you then show you how filthy your mumma is.
    I show you what I did and lick it getting my tongue covered in it before rubbing my dirty panties all over my face and smearing my shit all over my silky slip.
    From now on if you want to watch scat play I want you to watch your Mum be a Kinky Filthy Slut

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Size: 591 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me tell you how it all began with my panty pooing, how I wett my jeans and then messed my pants while out..
    And I want to rein-act it for you..
    I put my jeans on and try hold it in then pee through them feeling the warm piss drip down my jean legs feels amazing..
    I then roll them down and bend over and push out my mess my panties soon go from white to brown and I rub my warm brown bulge and show you it
    I pull my jeans back up and sit down rocking back and forth so my warm shit spreads over into my pussy, the contrast between cold jeans and warm shit over my arse and pussy is intense I start rubbing my pussy through my jeans then showing you my shit covered pussy before rubbing myself more till I cum
    My lips quiver which I show close up and im covered in sweat from cumming.
    This is an intense insight into my world and why I love this fetish so much
    ENJOY

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Size: 609 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A human pig who likes to eat shit. Here is the toilet slave blindfolded by the bed and is chained. So he just hears how Lady Domi shits and how the two Scatqueens pee. They spit in his pig face and whip him out. Then he may drink the piss of Scatqueens and must guess which piss belongs to which lady.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 224 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Violent diarrhea shit for the next slave mouth!
    Here was the next slave to visit with me to eat my delicious shit. The slave had to lie down under my toilet chair. What he did not know, that I had weird stomach cramps and had diarrhea. He opened his mouth wide open and I shit a mega diarrhea pile into his mouth. His whole mouth and his face were full of it, with my diarrhea shit. I also pissed a bit, so that my shit was even more fluid. He then had to swallow my shit while he had to jerk off his cock until it cumshot. All this you see again from 3 camera angles!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile