Page 1038 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 3853893898810281036103710381039104010481088113815382038 ... LastLast
Results 10,371 to 10,380 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lady Lisa whip the soles of the slave and gives him a short trampling session. After that she tramples the cock of the slaves and the Rubber Doll sits down on his face. Shortly thereafter, the Rubber Doll and Lady Lisa are peeing into the mouth of the slave. He swallows everything. But that was not all, now the slave is again trampled and kicked with heels. Lady Lisa takes the cane and spanking the slaves butt before she is shitting in his wide open mouth.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I show my sexy body, loud fart, poop in shorts, show my shit and dirty ass and smear it all on my body
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A strong push produces a wonderful sound during a rush of poop!
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending. Multiple angles.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 7 min 27 s
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave has been feeling so hungry lately so it’s feeding time again! I get him to lay on the floor and shit a big one directly into his filthy mouth. I then force him to eat the rest that fell on the floor and he’s loving it!
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Size: 449 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The girls liked this feeding tool. They were glad that they did not see his face and it looked like a toilet – they could really relax and shit! Female discharge, urine and shit – through this device everything that came out of the girls got into the mouth of a slave!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 46 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship and obey your Goddess,jerk off and lick my messy diaper!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 23 min 37 s
    Size: 1.54 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Slave is tied up and is served with her own shit from a plastic bag that is reserved. Then she takes another dump and again he splat it in her face and stimulated her with vibrators, dildo and his cock!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 28 min 14 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 305 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I haven’t gone in 2 days and I feel it’s gonna be a nasty one! I wanna give you guys a nice backshot view so I grab a chair and set it on the bathroom floor. Come watch me sit on it and shit out one nasty log that turns into soft serve as I sit on it and play with my pussy…
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Size: 436 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video I have to poo so much.I’m wearing only light colored bikini. Suffering and it’s so bad. I did not poo 3 days and I feel very very big poo inside me. You can see on my face how much I desperate, I cannot hold it. But I do for you. I hold my crotch front and back I guess I can hold it when I touching my panty. Doing desperation dance and just walking up and down. Show you my naked ass and you can see clearly poo it’s want to run out but I push it back, don’t release it. But the moment came and it’s time to let it go out. It’s hurt , omg it’s so big poo just I feel split my asshole. Very hard and massive poo in my pants, and so heavy. Actually cannot say nothing till pooping. You can see some tears as well on my face. Was a hard poo I almost cried. From backward poo its pulling down my pants, and its coloring it. I take it off and my sexy ass just dirty of big and stinky poo. I push out more poop and peeing a lot. Then show close to cam How big turd have in my panty. So nice and massive one. Would you like to taste it? Would you like to hold it? Then I hold it in my hands and take a piece of it and describe this shit, very colorful because of food, some part of hard and chunky some part of soft and firm. Take out some piece and up close to cam show you. I love holding this monster poo and I know you admire it. How it’s possible that slim girl like me shitting this huge like this? But I did and I could say I was feeling better so much after pooping, ? Enjoy it
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 57 s
    Size: 867 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me poo for you, then take my poo and smear it all over my ass. Combined with dirty talk, I also go and start fingering my ass for you with my absolutely filthy fingers.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 6 min 26 s
    Size: 927 MiB
    Download From AnzFile