Page 1034 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 3453493498410241032103310341035103610441084113415342034 ... LastLast
Results 10,331 to 10,340 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

With no work for the day, these three lesbians take the opportunity to quench their filthy fetish! One of them gets her butt cheeks spread wide apart by the two ladies who then rub and finger fuck her asshole! Eventually, the sweetheart is made to piss and defecate inside a glass bowl! When she could no longer release anymore, another lady is made to do the same! The contents of the bowl is then poured all over the bodies of the sweethearts who have contributed to the mixture! To make things more interesting, they would smear it all over themselves! Despite the mess that they have already made, they are not yet done! One-by-one, the ladies would receive an enema and then release a strong surge of fluid and feces! Then, for the finale, two women drench a massive dildo with their spit and then simultaneously fuck their pussies with it until they orgasm!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 37 min 42 s
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It was early morning , I woke up and started to gather in the store , I wore tights and went to the kitchen . Before going outside , I decided to go to the toilet . And began to shit directly into the pantyhose , I was out of liquid shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New amazing video, not the best light and angle, but the maximum hot!) I shit on a plate, suck my shit, spit, smear on the face) everything as you like) Especially for you, super discount, don’t miss))) I Love you, wait for new video)) *bark*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 6 min 4 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yuki is back to deliver a huge poop from a petite figure!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 17 min 13 s
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This two girls are so cute when trampling the slave sitting on his face and pissing in his mouth
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 16 min 27 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 236 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So it looks like when a slave with us accompanied on vacation and serves us as a toilet slave. He will be filled up every day with our shit. That will be his food, nothing else!
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 13 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 385 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So they make this slutty bitch take an enema so she can shit on a bowl. They make her eat her shit then they spread it all over her mouth using a toothbrush. They pour the wet and sticky shit all over her body. The guys like this shit buffet on the bed and they take turns fucking her cunt, her mouth, and her ass. She totally deserves it.

Duration: 39 min 17 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 739 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

this slave makes us so angry, not standing our whipping, in this case he needs to eat our shit!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 7 min 55 s
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Three Mistresses are recruiting new slave and they have found one, an old vulnerable man who is willing and has signed his freedom! First he is trained to do as he is told at every matter if not he gets a whipping. Then he is trained to be a human ashtray as his Mistresses smoke! Then Mistresses takes turn in pissing and shitting into a bowl so their slave can drink and eat, first he has to clean his Mistresses ass by licking it, then when its time for him to eat he hesitated for a little while but then he tasted it. It wasn’t so bad after all, it was actually juicy and yummy so he finished it all and even lick the bowl clean! This is a good start for him

Duration: 49 min 4 s
    Resolution: 400 x 720
    Size: 954 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

come on slave! Open your mouth for my shit.
    Models: ScatqueenJenny

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile