Page 103 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're a in home tutor and you confront the student about something you found. He left his notebook at your house and you find some very dirty fantasies he's written in the back of the notebook. You read out what he's written. He's fantasized about your sexy ass. He's thought about how your ass tastes and smells. This student is really freaky and he even wonders how your shit tastes too and if a beautiful girl like you shits out big turds. After reading this you tell the student this is abnormal to think about these things and it is disgusting. You state you're a professional tutor and you don't appreciate students fantasizing about your ass. You notice that the student has a boner and you seem shocked that he got a boner while you were reading his fantasies out loud. You state this is disgraceful and the student deserves to be punished. You tell the student that reality may not be as great and tell the student to get down on his knees.
    You start undressing and tell the student that he will get a full dose of your ass. You pull down your panties and turn around. You squeeze your ass and ask if you like this fat sexy ass. You spread your cheeks and tell the student to stick his face in there and sniff your butthole. Tell him to breathe it in. Start winking your butthole and tell him he's lucky because you've been holding in a big turd all day. Ask him if he wants to taste your big turd. Take a dump on a plate. Pick up the turd with your hands and hold it close to the camera. Tell the student to smell of your shit and get close so you can feel the heat coming off of it. You tell him hes going to taste it too, but youre cruel. Open up your mouth and I'll shove this turd down your throat. Hmm, nevermind. You'll love that too much, so I'm not going to do that. Just fantasize about eating my shit instead!” End the video by standing up and smash the turd against one of your cheeks. students to cum on your shit covered ass.
    *I had to switch masks between scenes, because something on my first mask wound up. scratching/hurting my face? It actually caused the reason why I had to cut the scene where I poop the load short-end of that vid was uh, sabotaged by my reaction to sudden pain ? You do see the birth of MOST of the turd, tho. There was a tear inside the mask, but its fixed now. Hope you guys enjoy the video! <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im taking a nap in bed, and you come in to check on me. Im wearing cute light blue printed panties, and my skirt is hiked up giving you a nice view of my butt. You stand over me enjoying the view, when all of a sudden, I drop a huge load in my panties! Youre surprised that I managed to sleep through thatits a true accident. You reach down, and tug on the waistband of my panties gently, inspecting the mess and getting a really close look. After perving on my poopy panties for a bit, you walk over to the side of the bed and wake me up. It takes me a few seconds to realize that I had an accident, but the look of humiliation is quite obvious once I realize the situation. I reach back and feel my panties to assess the damage. You watch me for a few more minutes enjoying how humiliated I am.
    Models: Cheshire

Duration: 4 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 698 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I drop my prepoop farts directly in your face.
    then drop shit, and again farts.
    I will use you as my very personal fart sniffer, and poop eater
    Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 4 min 4 s
    Size: 415 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just ate some yummy tacos and instantly needed to shit. Front view while sitting on toilet. Then a little tinkle after!
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 3 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 490 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Strong sexual bottles, elastic cuffs, popo an exotic experience
    Models: CleopatraDirty

Duration: 16 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Format: AVI
    Size: 1 020 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You ordered a load of my shit. Im going to send it right to your door. But first, watch me strip out of my clothes and shit out your load. Just for you!
    I slowly strip out of my cloths while I talk dirty to you. Watch me take off my cardigan. Then watch me strip off my dress. Do you like my big juicy ass? You know its full of poop! Its full of a load of shit that Im going to send right to your door!
    Its time to poop for you! Watch that nice load of shit come out of my ass! Soon this poop will be in your hands! What are you going to do with it!?
    More information on ordering my poop: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/custom...p-pee-panties/
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Size: 700 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yana and Olga love extreme experiments . This time Yana and Olga decided to take turns to thrust himself into the anus white briefs and then to pull out of the ass with traces of shit . Yes its very exciting when you look at it . Yana took off Olgas panties and put her cancer on his knees , and began to slowly introduce Olga into the anus of her white panties . Oh this is so cool , Yana gently put them completely in Olgino ass . After a short while Yana began to slowly pull out of Olgas ass cowards , Oh, Yes, the traces of shit were already on the white shorts Olga . As of Yana completely pulled the panties from Olgas ass Olga immediately began to shit into your panties . And Yana after Vanessa finished to release from your anus shit , start to smear the shit on the underpants of Olga . Yes Yes Yes Olga, shit on my white briefs which were in the hands of Yana . In the hands of Yana was a lot of shit , Oh yeah Ian just a whore . After Olgeni briefs the brown color , and was covered in shit , she was wearing panties in the ass Olga . Olga took off Janas panties and put the cancer and also put completely into the anus Yana panties , then Olga began to gently pull them from the ass Yana , Yes Anenih shorts also traces of shit , thats super . After Olga is pulled out of panties, Yanina ass , she raised them to the anus Yana Yana to shit on them , Yes, from the anus Yana started to come out shit , yeah it looks cool , the smell , Olga is also fully coated Yana panty shit and then they got ass Yana . Now Yana and Olga in shorts the color of shit , Oh yeah the girls began to pose , to pose , so you can consider them dirty very dirty pants of white prevratilis in the color of shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 14 min 24 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

4 good old fashioned poops, just bending over and letting it all out <3 Grunting and soft moans of pleasure while I push them all out my tight, cute little butthole and then zoom on in with those close-ups of my thick turds that I know you love so much �� Each poop is different, some of them push nice and slow and hard out of my ass, or burst outta my hole in pieces and chunks, some fall and push out my pussy juices all over, or come out SUPER long, thick, and oozingly slow.
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 735 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was asked if i would lay myself bare on camera by a lovely person called Kim i refer to him in this video.
    I tell you all about my self, My scat story, My limits in videos etc and the things i love.
    I then talk about what i expect of one of my subs when there eating my shit.. I tell Kim i want him to receive my shit and lick it and i show him how to do it
    There will be a second video to do this where i show him exactly what i want him to do step by step
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 15 min 40 s
    Size: 626 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First day of my mens and 2 fully soaked tampons in my pussy.
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 2 min 35 s
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile