Page 1024 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2452492497410141022102310241025102610341074112415242024 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,240 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video clip you will see how I was pooping liquid diarrhea to a member of the partner and then engaged in vaginal sex . when a member of a partner all up in my shit . I like the smell of shit and me and partner it really excites .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 966 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Now Princess Nikki shits our toilet slaves directly into his mouth. She gives strict instructions to the toilet slave that he has to eat her shit. He has to chew and swallow everything, because there is no escape today.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 6 min 27 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 187 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wear one of my favourite light blue jeans short pants. Feeling to shit is in the air. Actually before i started record the video though I poo myself right away. You can see me at starting to desperation through few minutes. Seriously have to poo so bad. Do you know about that feeling don’t you? I’m moving up and down holding the pants. Also wear a lovely thong underneath, of course you get quick peek to. I tell you how bad have too and i want shit right now. And the moments has came, i turn backward to camera standing, left the jeans on and i feel how my warm, stinky creamy shit filling my jeans short. I told you can’t hold it anymore. On the side on right legs leaking down. So hot �� i also push out this poo until i can and moaning. Can you imagine how much I feel lighter and better myself. I also peeing through on pants. Then coming the dirtier part of, i pull down pants show off shitty, dirty thong and pants inside. Looks delicious. Then put it back, make more mess inside pants by hand. Today I have a nice dildo next to me so I start playing with, insert into tight and dirty asshole, bending over. Awesome and dirty view to panty and jeans short. I don’t take off them. I just moaning and keep fucking asshole and talking dirty. Tell me would you like to cum all over on my butt? �� I love giving pleasure to my ass and having orgasm. Also gaping butt hole many times. Moaning a lot, like this feeling. Asshole is wet and poo covered. Finally I show to you the dirty jeans short after I took off, such a messy pants I’ve made for you, everything I make I do for you. Have fun ��
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 21 s
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

HappyNewYear for you, my friend !)
    Here is my Xmas video and a little song bonus ��
    Of course it contains PantyPooping, Wetting, and other sexy things (^_^)
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First day of my mens and 2 fully soaked tampons in my pussy….
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 2 min 35 s
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hiiii everyone!)) My new video here!))
    Pantypooping + shitplay + smearing!)
    (this video have all you need!) water fart, shit licking, shitting on panty, covering of shit and thats all without music. *sick!*)
    In my next video i open third season!) (and you need to wait sometime!) New badass video coming soon!)) I know you waitin! <3
    Thanks for watching!) Stay with me, and check my store for updates!) Love you!) SweetBettyParlour *bark*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 461 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I’m wanna be your Scat girl. Would you love the thoughts? Naughty, horny, nasty scat girl of yours. At starting I wear a very sexy top with miniskirt. Stripping off slowly, tease you until taking off my clothes. I’m super naughty this time and really wanna show you. I ask you how much do you love dirty scat girls? Because I wanna show you so bad my nasty side. I wear a long beaded butt plug too and just excite you a bit. Pull it out and push it in couple of times. So good and you get close up view to it. Well for this naughty girl have to poo so after strip off my clothes totally I just fuck a bit with butt plug my ass make myself shit easier. Bending over and I held a plat because wanna catch all of my poo for you. A bit penetrate my glass toy, moaning for you. I’m craving for you to slide your dick deep into my pussy and feel my poo. Well it’s time to shit nasty boy. I hold the plate and coming out a big and compact poo. So beautiful isn’t it? I try to release more of my poo out. I hold the piece and start to smearing on my tits first then spreading everywhere where I can. Warm shit covers my body. Then take my glass toy and fuck this little hole as hard as I can. You can hear me farting as well couple of times in the video. I show asshole up close when I do farts. So I just keep fucking standing my asshole and talking to you dirty. I release more shit out but just keep fucking tight asshole. Also gaping too. Hear this juicy ass noise? Oh fuck, so good. My ass is full of juice and it makes the perfect sound. I count from 10 to one and you and me will coming at same time. Actually I just imagine you’re fucking me from behind and going to cum together ? Is is sounds good to you? So can you fuck me and cum with me please? ? At the end I just licking my shitty toy all around it and show my tongue for you. Warm and tasty shit everywhere. What a great fun we had. ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 26 min 7 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video you will see how I shat a big pile of shit and abundantly smeared his body . This video is for the lovers when the girl smeared with shit
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Size: 956 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Training you to become my toilet slave, you will no longer consume any food other than my delicious shit and pee . I teach and show you what you need to do. I tease you with blackmail, and show you the consequence of not fulfilling your duties! You must start somewhere so you will eat from a dog bowl, and maybe one day you may work yourself up to eating straight from my goddess ass !
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 66.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This movie is about Mistress’s domestic toilet slave. She normally stored her piss in the fridge to give to her slave whenever he is thirsty. She doesn't allow him to drink water oh no! She makes him drink her piss gallons of it! This pantyhosed Mistress feeds her slave boy with food on the floor like a dog. She waters down his dry food with fresh piss from her vagina while she teases his cock! After feeding him and he’s being a good slave for eating all his food and drink all her piss. She uses her feet, hands and mouth to make him cum in her mouth! She swallowed, she loves to swallow her slave’s cum!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 40 min 45 s
    Resolution: 406 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 486 MiB
    Download From AnzFile