Page 101 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I tried to show my shit super close to to the camera.In the first shot, you will see my big a shit falling into a glass bowl.My piss in a white chamber pot.It is divided so that I could drink my piss and swallow my shit nicely separately.I hope you understand me?!?I will long chew big piece of shit and smear shit on my body and my face I All covered and to shits I start use dildo.My excitement is increasing and my dildo is doing his job wellMy orgasm is very near and fast approaching!!!
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 23 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 877 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sporting my Supergirl panties and boy, she seems like quite a trooper! That cute blonde just keeps on smiling as I blast her with my nasty, stinky farts! �� I lounge and fart in various positions on my couch, gassing it up and enjoying myself as I give my Supergirl panties a run for their moneypulling them off at the end and showing off the sharts inside ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 4 min 19 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 623 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Little men.. You are so weak, i can blow you away. I could bite and swallow you. Or trample on you if i wanted.. But i want you alive.. I want to put you in my smelly asshole and shit you out.. This is so humiliating.
    Little mens best friend had to watch everything from the corner.. He was kneeling there in the dirty, cold corner sad and naked with fear in his heart.. But i dragged him out and explained that his fear will come true.. He will be treated the same way as his friend. I will pee and shit in his mouth, and he has to swallow it.. To show my deep opinion about him i also shit on the little cock. I do all this in front of my pretty friends, so its even more humiliating..
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 8 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today, I got my very own enema slave! I start off by filling my yoga tree enema bag to 2,000ml 2 liters! I inflate myself until I am full. The cramps are pretty bad by this point and I feel like I am ready to explodeand I doall over my new toilet slave! He is loving it. Lots of expulsion and chunks with this one. Smearing, wanking, spraying, farting. Ive got it all.Plusthe cumshot! Amazing to say the least. I hope you guys love this one!
    Models: DemonaDragon

Duration: 14 min 34 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im feeling gassybut I bet you dont mind �� In fact, I bet my farts turn you on! They DO, dont they, you pervert? Well youre in luck, this thick fat booty is just FULL of hot blasting stinkers! I blast you in your face over and over again with LOUD, smacking and bubbling farts! I pull down my shorts and open my buttcheeks as I blast you with my biggest fart yet, SHARTING YOU IN YOUR FACE and poop-splattering my pussy and cheeks while giving you a close up view of my disaster �� Like how that smells? Stick your nose in it!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 7 min 23 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Carolina , Alice and Yana take part in this video. The girls decided to use her friend Yanas mouth as a toilet . Two girls Carolina and Alice take turns caressing each others Asses and each of the girls shits her friend in the mouth, for example: Alice shits in Carolines mouth and on the turn, after the girl filled the other girls mouth with shit, the girl who has a mouth full of shit she chews it and later along with saliva spits shit in Yanas mouth, and Yana, in turn, throughout the time Fucks herself in a pussy with a rubber member and eats the shit of her friends, who in turn shit in each others mouth , chew shit each other and then spit it in Yanas mouth .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 18 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just had slipped on something sexy for you, then of course I had to shit.
    I had more in me then I thought I did, that was a huge load of soft shit.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 6 min 6 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 685 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My best selling farting clips from last months For your valentine day! I set extra low price �� Enjoy my hot clips and smell a lot of farts in new year!
    This clips includes:
    Stink in kitchen mp4 HD
    Hello �� Miss Sarah here. Today I have for you next amazing clip. I am before 2 so stink is so intense and gross haha! I am in my kitchen, on table Normally I make here food but this time I wanna make some noise!
    I wear short shorts, long socks and blouse.
    Flirty farting on couch mp4 HD
    I am in really good mood. And I am really very gassy today. I just lie on couch Ok not only lie. I am freaky on this couch and wanna make a lot of farts and I make. Many loud and bad smelly farts from my ass I wear black shiny leggins which one are you favourite. And I undress a little but not too much Just wanna give you a good view on my tits.
    Noisy ass mp4 HD
    Oh I feel a lot of gas inside. I cant hold this. Sorry. You can smell this in all my room. So intense smell. I make a lot of huge loud farts. I am loud and wet also because this is before 2. At the end of clip I almost fail!
    I have very ‘open and noisy ass because my medicines and suppository.
    Custom farting clip mp4 HD
    I would like to see Sara letting out only silent hissy farts in black outfit that she had for example in a clip called Perfect farting date”. You can pretend that you have to let them out silently cause your friend is in the next room and you dont want him/her to hear them. You could be sitting on the sofa in a ladylike position and let those silent hissers go like ladies do it in the public )
    Loud farting adventure mp4 HD
    Welcome in my smelly world Full of loud farts So I am here in black outfit, with my hot ass ready for farting explosion. Great sound, strong smell And I Fart lover and really gassy girl.
    I am smelling my own farts mp4 FULL HD
    Yass I am a little bit kinky. I love my smells. Smells from my ass also. I am farting very loud and next smelling this and telling you what I feel and think. Do you wanna join me? Just com here.
    Welcome in my bedroom mp4 HD
    Welcome in my bedroom full of this smell. This amazing intense smell This erotic time Only you and me. Just sit here. Look at my. Look at my ass. Can you hear this? My loud often farts Like exlosion straght from my ass to your nose.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 40 min 5 s
    Size: 438 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Master loves to keep me on edge as much as I enjoy being pushed to my limits. Being constantly challenged and venturing in many different kinks and fetishes with Master has me wondering what extreme adventure we will be visiting next. I enjoy this immensely. It perpetuates my passion and wonder of full excitement constantly. This new fetish of poop, shit and scat is quite different, interesting and erotic.. Come see me start my journey in being excited and even in awe.
    In this video, he uses me as a human toilet. First he spreads my pussy wide open with a speculum and pisses into my pussy until it overflows but hes not finished yet so he empties his bladder all over my stomach. Mmm, I love it when his warm urine splashes heavy on my pussy and stomach. He then puts my hands and feet in bindings so I can hold a toilet seat stretched out above me so he can take a stinky poo on me. I love watching his cute butthole open up and his hot load land on my belly. I smear his poo all over me and even on my face. I love this so much that Master hands me a vibrator to use on my clit to cum gladly. The smell of his poop has me cumming in seconds.
    Please enjoy and leave a comment after you view my videos. Your ratings help me make more advanced videos for you. I enjoy your suggestions and custom requests, so please do not hesitate to private message me.
    Kisses
    Abigail
    P.S. The second video uploaded here MastersHumanToilet_extended_480.mp4 is an extended version of the same video which includes the shower scene and washing of Masters feet. This part was not uploaded in the HD 1080 version.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 16 min 29 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video, we fill the hot shit your tights , we love games with shit and we very much like . We put the tights and began to fill them with your crap at a time , after we finished shit in tights , we began to get out of the pantyhose shit and to smear on your body , Oh yeah this is so cool .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 16 min 53 s
    Size: 1.62 GiB
    Download From AnzFile