Page 1916 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 91614161816186619061914191519161917191819261966201624162916 ... LastLast
Results 19,151 to 19,160 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SweetBettyParlour “Мoments of poop” vol 2 - - Scatshop

SweetBettyParlour “Мoments of poop” vol 2 - - Scatshop

SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL “Мoments of poop” vol 2
    There is most epic project in my store, shitting moments (moments where i shitting) from over 100 video* Stunning collection for all my fans, i had hard work on it. Over 30min* of incredible, hot and tasty shit from my ass. You see all my stuff, creame, rock, liquid, soft from brown to yelow from ocean of shit to one big hard turd. Now all your fantasies be real. After you buy it please rate and leave a comment with your review and opinion about that movie, stay tuned love you!)
    * That video is SECOND PART (vol 2) in this video you see ALL shit moments from SECOND season (over 20 videos) from “First Person O_o SCAT FANTASIES <3" to "SuckMyDickLickMyTit <3" (Video contains soundtrack music) PS:SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 1 (with ALL video from first season) LIVE NOW (and you may buy it) and SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 3 (with ALL video from third season) coming soon! You may buy it on parts, or you may waiting and buy SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" COMPLETE (with ALL VIDEOS FROM SWEETBETTYPARLOUR) if you have any ideas about collections, or you have question dont hesitate and write me!) Im not bite =** Thanks for watching, stay tuned and check my store for updates!) *bark*
    Models:

File Name : SweetBettyParlour-SPECIAL-vol-2-.wmv
    File Size : 545.9 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:58
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 418 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Best coerced feeding from a romanian Goddess - - Scatshop

Best coerced feeding from a romanian Goddess - - Scatshop

Goddess Anya is a well known fetish Domme, a kinky romanian Goddess, a perfect and beautiful Lady who accepts to use toilets in her life. You will not be dissapointed buying her REAL ACTION MOVIE WITH REAL FULL SCAT FEEDING AND REAL SWALLOWING !
    In this first clip she wants to destroy her toilet slave body and mind. At the beginning you can watch her in boots and leather, teasings her toilet with her expensive pantyhose. She begins to drink her champagne and she spits some into her toilet slave mouth, as a reward. She orders him to stroke his pathetic cock all the time and she begins to destroy him and his mind with her erotic voice She also spit her tooth pasta on his cock and mouth, obliges him to stroke it harder and harder…She puts some toothpaste on his cock for more humiliation….She uses a banana into his asshole and orders him to eat it.. Goddess puts a glass of champagne in his ass and orders him to drink it from the sheet. She puts a funnel in his mouth and begins to spit and piss directly through that into his throat. She lets her slave lick her asshole in a close up, just before she orders him to keep his dIrty mouth wide open to receiving his fresh meal : her ROYAL KAVIAR !!! Slave was prepared and he catched every turd from his Goddess. She orders him to chew her shit and swallow all and her orders were completelly obeyed with passion.
    The slave chewed and swallowed everything his Mistress gave him.and he thanks for this unique opportunity to serve her as a REAL FULL TOILET for the first time on camera !!! This is an EPIC MOVIE and the action will make you addicted and buy any other clips with Anya. She expects you to buy her first clip, to stroke and cum just thinking at her and her dirty mind..
    Models:

File Name : Best-coerced-feeding-from-a-romanian-Goddess.mp4
    File Size : 858.39 MB
    Duration : 00:45:47
    Video : AVC, 2 297 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wanna my dirty shotgun? - - Scatshop

Wanna my dirty shotgun? - - Scatshop

My new monstrously awesome video full of incredible gigantic heaps of fragrant, fresh, and warm shit right from my lecherous and insatiable hairy ass!
    But what if I had a super sexy and tight cock between my legs?
    And if it was so huge that I could get it with my mouth?
    Dirty autofellatio?
    Fuck yeah!
    It wildly excited me, so you will see not only my chocolate shotgun, which I suck myself, and share with you!
    But also an incredible immersion in a bunch of crap, smearing on the face as well as excellent quality and a thick atmosphere that helps to completely surrender to the otherworldly scat show!
    Models:

File Name : 20200513_144231_419_042_6.mp4
    File Size : 1230.7 MB
    Duration : 00:08:27
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Romanian Mistress Victoria – scat feeding with gloves - - Scatshop

Romanian Mistress Victoria – scat feeding with gloves - - Scatshop

Another Perfect scat feeding clip with Mistress Victoria ! She loves to abuse her toilets and today she was in the mood for that. She humiliates him a lot, with different tasks, then she aLlowed him to clean her ass and pussy and lick her good. She shittings in his mouth then she enjoys to see him struggle to eat all her kaviar. Clip recorded with 2 cameras, from different angles. Enjoy the view from both sides. Good price for you. Perfect NEW Romanian Scat Domme !
    Models:

File Name : Romanian-Mistress-Victoria-scat-feeding-with-gloves.mp4
    File Size : 897.11 MB
    Duration : 00:29:29
    Video : AVC, 3 997 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 238 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lay Down Under My Trone - - Scatshop

Lay Down Under My Trone - - Scatshop

You're always hungry for my shit aren't you? I've got a nice big load for you today! It's a filthy, nasty, wet one! Do you still want it? Oh course you do! You love my shit! Lay down under my toilet chair and get ready for me to feed you. Is your mouth watering? Are you so hungry for my filth? Yes, you're such a good toilet slave! You do such a good job eating all the shit from my big, juicy ass! Watch that huge moist load slide out of my shithole and into your mouth! Eat it all up! Swallow it down! Good toilet slave!
    Models:

File Name : 1971310.mp4
    File Size : 694.06 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:52
    Video : AVC, 7 353 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Antonella trains her toilet bitch - - Scatshop

Mistress Antonella trains her toilet bitch - - Scatshop

Mistress Antonella wears a gorgeous black latex dress, long black gloves with red laces, black fishnet stockings and red stiletto shoes.
    She has tied her slave in doggy position in order to whips him hard, time to time she makes a pause to give him to sniff poppers, to spit her goddess’s saliva in his mouth and to play nipples torture.
    She adds a huge plug in his bitch’s ass, before restarting whipping him harder.
    Then, Mistress Antonella wears a big black strap-on. She obliges her slave to suck her dildo for an efficient blow job. After that, she fucks him hard in doggy position.
    For the end, Mistress Antonella gives to her slave, lying on the back, a nice reward, an amazing caviar directly in his toilet’s mouth.
    Models:

File Name : MateStraponBlackScatoculogo-1.mp4
    File Size : 1641.38 MB
    Duration : 00:27:55
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Andreea piss and coerced kaviar feeding - - Scatshop

Goddess Andreea piss and coerced kaviar feeding - - Scatshop

Today Mistress Andreea wanted to humiliate her slave and for this reason gave him various humiliating tasks. The Mistress was dressed in a transparent erotic body, high black boots with studded heels and a pair of pantyhose. She started making him admire her gorgeous legs in hosiery and then made him lick them, lick her boots and smell her ass. She also pulled a few farts to be the maximum humiliation and then applied a few blows to his cock and balls, slapping them with her palm or boot. She used it as a personal ashtray and spat it in his mouth obliged him to swallow everything. In the end, she wanted to oblige him to control himself just by watching her pee in a clear glass bowl and then she told him that she would use it as a personal full toilet because she already wants to poop. She did a lot of shit directly on the slave’s face and mouth and then obliged him to eat and swallow all her shit because it would be a shame to waste such goodness and rarity! A perfect mistress, a true mature Romanian who knows what she wants from her slaves. Thank you for your support.
    Models:

File Name : Goddess-Andreea-piss-and-coerced-kaviar-feeding.mp4
    File Size : 723.26 MB
    Duration : 00:23:48
    Video : AVC, 3 988 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 242 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yes, Daddy? Giant Pile Of Poo - - Scatshop

Yes, Daddy? Giant Pile Of Poo - - Scatshop

This video is only a Taboo Role-Play Step-Daddy video. I wear my lovely and sexy at same time Yes, Daddy? labelled silky brief on. I wanna tease you Daddy so you can enjoy this naughty kinda dirty fun just relax. You can’t even touch me just visualize every dirty fantasy of yours. Shall I leave my panty on or remove it? Your choice Daddy. I spread my pussy in doggy and you wanna hear me queefing then I do it for you. But it’s just silence cause I feel need to poo and afraid I push it out easily what we wouldn’t like Daddy right? I suck on my dildo and ask you How badly you wanna see me pooping front of you? And you even asking me fucking my hole while you watch me? Wow that’s the surprise Daddy how nasty you can be. But I’m a good girl and penetration a dildo hardly to my tight asshole and can’t hold my poo. So much pain to try fucking myself with poo in so I lift legs up to push out my stinky giant pile of shit. Moaning of pleasure and pain at same time. Then I keep fucking my butt as you asked me for. I didn’t know you wanna watch me fucking myself after a huge shit like this but telling you once again you can’t touch me at all only I’m filling up your fantasy that’s it. I keep fucking my ass with legs up view and you can admire my panty hanging on my legs in the entire video. Fucking myself front of you then knee on doggy and gaping, stretching myself. Do you wanna hear me farting? Really? So my farts will help you to cum right? I release some of nasty and loud farts to help you out(shoot my camera as well with poo) You can come but never can touch me don’t ask it again. I say goodbye with a loud , wet farts. So how much fun you had Daddy?
    Models:

File Name : DSCN2051.mp4
    File Size : 1437.16 MB
    Duration : 00:19:49
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Andreea and Victoria double hardcore feeding - - Scatshop

Goddess Andreea and Victoria double hardcore feeding - - Scatshop

Finally, the most beautiful appearance of a Romanian Mistress for all the toilets around the world ! ! . After long and long searches, Mistress Andreea finally found her best friend of the insane, namely someone who would like to feed her toilets. This is Mistress Victoria, a beautiful appearance, as can be seen in the pictures of her first video with shit stuck in the throats of slaves or when she feeding him with her gloves. In the first part of the clip, Mistress Victoria began to humiliate a slave, putting her foot in the food and thrusting it into the slave’s throat. Then followed the personal cameraman, who is also the toilet of 2 ladies, Andreea and Victoria. She began to make fun of both of them, making them suck or lick her toes and feet. Then her friend, Mistress Andreea, took the camera and began filming the toilet instead of the slave, to be humiliated and mocked by the Mistress Victoria. She took a bowl and peed and pooped in it, then put on a latex glove and started masturbating her human toilet slave with her kaviar. This instant had an erection only at the touch of the hand of the divine Mistress Victoria. The humiliation continued with the insertion of the slave’s head into the bowl and the orders given by the mistress to eat faster everything she offered him from her divine ass !
    A perfect clip, and we hope you fall in love with the new and perverse Mistress Victoria ! One of the most kinky and bizarre appearances in the field of full toilet in Romania !
    Models:

File Name : Goddess-Andreea-and-Victoria-double-hardcore-feeding.mp4
    File Size : 951.41 MB
    Duration : 00:35:31
    Video : AVC, 3 492 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 236 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1400 caning and forced to eat caviar - - Scatshop

1400 caning and forced to eat caviar - - Scatshop

The slave of Mistress Antonella is tied on doggy position with bondage of balls, waiting for his punishment of 1400 caning. Mistress Antonella wears a sexy black dress of latex and black stiletto shoes.
    Then she begin to beat him with different wooden canes.
    She gives to sniff poppers to her slave in order to stand his sodomization. Then she opens his ass with her hand. Now he is ready and she can fuck him with a long and exciting sodomization. Afterwards, she put him on his back for a End in a blaze of glory. Indeed, Mistress Antonella is giving a nice meal to her slave, her own reward, she gives to him to eat her own goddess’s caviar.
    And in the end the human toilet is forced to swallow all the caviar.
    Models:

File Name : Mate1400CaningYezz-1.mp4
    File Size : 441.93 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:36:14
    Video : AVC, 1 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile