Page 1173 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1736731073112311631171117211731174117511831223127316732173 ... LastLast
Results 11,721 to 11,730 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today, my toilet slave will have to do everything I want. I'm going to shit in his mouth and then leave him there alone, to eat my tasty chocolate. Good appetite, toilet-slave!!!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 810 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Size: 453 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you like big boobs covered in a thick layer of scat? Then this is definitely the video for you.
    I start by peeing and pooing in my leggings. When I’m all done, I grab a large piece of poo and smear it all over my boobs, covering them in a nice thick layer. My mask broke this week so this is a great chance to smear all over my face too.
    It’s not long before more poo finds its way between my legs and I smear my thighs and pussy with another thick layer. I grab my camera put it between my legs and give u some amazing close ups of my filthy pussy opened up with poo all over and in it.
    To finish I use my toy to get myself to orgasm before smearing just that little bit more all over my face. Hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed making…
    Models: Not_so_innocent

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello dear fans. We are very grateful that you stay with us and constantly support us. In this video you will see Olga and Yana. We are dressed in mesh underwear, and we are again waiting for shit in each other’s mouth. We took turns on our knees and licked the anus, and then tore right in the mouth. Yana had diarrhea and she shook Olga in the mouth with liquid diarrhea. Olga swallowed the warm shit, showed poop in her mouth to the camera and swallowed again. Yana then also licked Olga's anus and Olga also shit in Yana's mouth. The girls once again enjoyed each other and poop each other)
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 54 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is made by User's request. Yes, I finally returned to shooting custom videos, message me and I will give you more info ��
    https://www.scatshop.com/shop/custom...na-coprofield/
    The Boss loves hot coffee and fresh “chocolate” from his dirty secretary Anna. His wife called and said that she would come to visit him in 15 minutes (Of course, Boss's wife was jealous and set up a hidden camera on her husband's office desk). The cabinet door was not closed, but how could secretary Anna refuse her beloved Boss?��
    Anna has no panties, she piss and shit in tights and put a piece of shit in the boss’s coffee cup. Dirty secretary fucks her ass with a marker pen and lets out more shit. She loves to do this while her boss masturbates while looking at her and cum in a shitty coffee cup. But Anna heard steps approaching, so she quickly put on her pantyhose and skirt, took a cup that was full of her shit and sperm of her boss. Maybe the boss’s wife wants hot coffee too?��
    Enjoy!♡
    xoxox
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 13 min 30 s
    Size: 907 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pushing out my big thick log into my shiny sheer hose and I am super constipated so it takes forever to get it out! When I finally manage to get it out I lick and suck on it even sneaking a tiny bite! I spit on my hard log then blow a kiss goodbye!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 10 min 6 s
    Size: 765 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

MissBNasty has had a case of soft serve shit. Two poos in one day.
    Models: MissBNasty

Duration: 31 s 162 ms
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 26.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I almost vomited! I was very bad and I was ashamed of myself in front of the hostess! The hostess filled my mouth with magical, sweet nectar, but I could not eat it quickly and easily! 3 times I almost vomited, but I concentrated and did my job, but it was very difficult. When it was over, I thought I would never do it again. But later I realized that I want to go through it again! I thought I could not swallow – it was very much and it had a very strong taste! Mistress Christina today is very well prepared for the meeting!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

record shit with anal discharge (white, sticky). huge portions of shit straight to your lips! straight from the dispenser! Taste shit of different density, form and color, and see big hemorrhoids!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 640 x 1 136
    Size: 85.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Now I’m going to turn my back to you so you can see it all coming out of my asshole. And remember, there will be a lot in there now after a day and a half. For several moments nothing happened, then slowly my asshole began to blossom out to reveal the brown tip of my shit. Slowly ny shit crawled out, more and more coming out. I’m watching between my legs, saw that my shit was tremendous in size. When I’m squeezed out the last of my shit, i turned around to my slave, I think it is time for you to taste a lady’s asshole now. Lick my ass clean! You had better get used to that taste, you will be doing a whole lot of that in the months to come, i promise. So you be a nice little boy now, and lick my dirty asshole. He finally had to let his breath out and was surprised that the smell was nearly gone, but that acrid/bitter taste remained in his mouth. Get your mouth down on that shit and take a big bite, and remember, don’t you dare throw it up. Better still, I want to see you licking my shit.
    Models: janet

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 860 MiB
    Download From AnzFile