Page 786 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 28668673677678478578678778879683688612861786 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lots of Doggie Position Belly Hanging, Pushing accelarating All NATURAL GAS / FART Release!
    Enjoy Guys!
    Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 14 min 22 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 541 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I took off work today an decided to go in the park. The weather is so beautiful today, Im so happy that summer is finally here. Im feeling very freaky today I have a long thick cucumber and a couple limes I have to put in my big ass. First I twerk this phat ass at the playground then head to the picnic area to be the nasty dirty anal whore that I am. I fuck my ass really hard for you on our freaky picnic. You can hear the kids in the background riding their skateboards, Im right above the skate park.
    Love your nasty freek Stacey
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 13 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Slave Bill is tasting shit for the first time so he tried to swallow but nearly threw up so the shit stayed in his mouth, Nose, face, capping what next, The piss comes first while Mistress Evon records it on the ipad, the instructions of feeding on two mistresses really excites him and he has to work hard to impress the next Mistress who is to use him after me . my shit is green as i had lots of spinach the previous night so as you can see this session was well planned for. I start the scenario and Mistresses Evon is recording our shit boy struggling to get t all in . In the background, you will hear a voice of encouragement
    Models: scatmistress

Duration: 13 min 48 s
    Resolution: 240 x 426
    Size: 96.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wow poor teddy. He spied on me in the bushes. Fucking pervert. Has shit all over him,lol i had beans for dinner last night now my tummy is hurting,teddy look to clean so it is time to make him nice and dirty,i shit all on him,it looks like he is wearing an oatmeal coat, it looks kind of cute sliding down his face!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Size: 910 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Teen maid and Milf-Mistress shit a slave in the mouth!:
    Here my teen maid and I have another toilet slave, got ready. First, I have the slave, a huge pile of shit, pooped in his mouth and on top, on my shit in his mouth, pissing on it! My teen maid then has two times a diarrhea, on top of my shit, shitting the slave in the mouth. Then we fed the slave with our divine shit and rubbed it with our shit. The slave had quite a mouthful to swallow! But fortunately, our shit was very soft so that the slave did not have to chew much while eating. All this you see, from 3 perspectives with close-ups of our shitting assholes and in the long shot. This video is again unique and awesome and a must have for every lover of toilet-slavery videos. Look at it and you know what I mean. Anyone who would like to experience this with us can get in touch with us!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 16 min 40 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 709 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave is covered in healing whip marks from his last training session. He is worshipping My boots and I explaing to him as he does it that suffering pain for Me is not enough. He needs to be degraded and turned into an animal to be built up again as a slave from scratch. The best way to achieve this is to put him through the ultimate degradation and humiliation. He isnt even allowed to watch Me shit. He kneels with his face against the floor just beside Me as I shit on the floor then make him eat My shit off the dirty floor like a beast. To remind him even more of his position, I make him make animal noises as he consumes My shit. Because he keeps forgetting his place, I bring out My punishment rod to help coax him by giving him hits on the asss. I WILL train him. He is the perfect candidate: keen, willing but he still must be broken, and break him, I will!
    Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 18 min 8 s
    Size: 836 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wanted to make you something special, straight from my hot ass and luscious pussy. I was visiting my girlfriend she left me all alone bored with nothing to do. Brownies it is, I have been wanted to start baking more of my special treats for my freekz. Watch me push out my big turds, then top my hot shit with pee. Mix it all together from some of my best brownies yet! All that coco shit and piss mix together smelled so good baking. I was turned on thinking about eating one of my dirty brownies, I had to fuck my ass hard. Be on the look out for part two of this clip with all dirty anal.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 14 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.62 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am enjoying the sunshine outside, when I suddenly feel the urge to take a shit. Well it is time to also use the toilet outdoors, so I call him over. He is allowed to worship my ass and I have him lay down on the ground.
    I really don't care if anyone sees us. He is the one looking foolish anyway. So I start peeing in his mouth, and it is really a lot of poo. I tell him to keep the shit in his mouth, and not swallow, at least not until I tell him to. I push a nice piece of shit in his mouth, and tell him that he can touch my pussy, while enjoying his meal!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Size: 703 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yana and Olga love to do extreme video shots . This time, she was wearing white jeans and a jacket on a naked body . Yana began to fill their white jeans shit , shit in them , and she was to Dress smell jeans the moment Yana took a shit in them . Then Yana pulled from his pocket and gave a snort Olga on the jeans there was a lot of shit , and Olga began to sniff about she fucking slave Yana . But I dont this is not enough she started to take a crap with jeans and smeared on Uliginosa face shit yeah They are elegant Sluts , Yana hair covers the head face Olga crap . At the end of the clip Yana wears dirty jeans for yourself . This is a gorgeous video , two dirty Sluts playing dirty ustraivayut .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom request. My toilet slaves head was to be in the toilet and he is forced to pick my turns out of the toilet one by one and set them on the floor and worship them. I rub his face in a huge pile of my shit and he is also ordered to beg for my farts. This was a fun clip to shoot and I look forward to more custom requests like this! I love using and humiliating my human toilet! Enjoy,
    Mistress Sophia
    Models: MistressSophia

Duration: 3 min 0 s
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile