Page 2352 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 135218522252230223422350235123522353235423622402245228523352 ... LastLast
Results 23,511 to 23,520 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- White cigarette pants and a lot of shit

Scatshop.com- White cigarette pants and a lot of shit

Description:
    Yana Olga lay in bed and talked like someone is planning to spend the summer , the girls were Smoking cigarettes and talking , Yana Olga very much love to wear white panties , but after a Frank talk about sex and with whom Yana Olga is not against sex , she was excited , and Olga began to fondle first Breasts and nipples Yana , and after Yana put cancer on the knees and pushed his ass Yanas white panties and began to caress the anus Yana language , Yes it is very hot and Olga is very much like . Then Yana Olga and I traded places and now Yana pushed with priests of Olga panties and began to caress the anus Olga language . After Olga and Yana and then filled her favorite white trusiki shit , girls take off their panties and show you my dirty ass again wear . Yes, its the bomb for two dirty ass and two white panties in shit .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0346.mp4
    File Size : 1270.9 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:05
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/662e4yrqca4y

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- You Love My Filthy Mouth

Scatshop.com- You Love My Filthy Mouth

Description:
    1920x1080 HD
    Are you ready to stroke to me shitting? I know you LOVE my filthy mouth as much as you love how dirty I am. I am going to give you an intense jerk off instruction as well as teasing you with my ass. I know you want me to take a giant shit. I know your waiting.. Ive been holding it in for a bit too. You can see how swollen my stomach is. I love shitting for you and showing off my asshole. I love the way it feels and I want you to know how much I actually love all this. I encourage you to stroke and then as I push my shit out I know your viciously stroking. After my poop I know I can go again, more comes out and then its time for us to cum together. I rub my clit since I am SO turned on.. I squirt twice and it goes all over the place. I bet your cock is twitching.
    Model:
    QuinnBrooks
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : TOiletJOIQUINN10317.mp4
    File Size : 294.35 MB
    Duration : 00:08:12
    Video : AVC, 4 879 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fg8hu4f72rqq

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- "Batgirl" Super Shits into a Cupcake

Scatshop.com- "Batgirl" Super Shits into a Cupcake

Description:
    Hey All my EFRO and Poop loving fans ?
    Wearing my BatmanBatgirl dress, I express how long Ive been holding in my shitSo long that I physically cant hold it any longer!!!
    I show you my cupcake jar, get the camera ready and show off my curvy figure before turning around, getting in position, and showing you my ass.
    As soon as I lift my dress up and spread both cheeks open with my hands, poop IMMIDATELY starts to come out!
    I cant help myself, and I pee all over myself while pushing out my long, thick, squishy poop right into the cupcake.
    At the end, I bend over even more so you can see my little ass hole, after I just shit.
    My tight pussy is in clear view, and you can see my juices leaking out of her, shes showing you how turned on she is by making this video for you all!
    The second clip is a close up of my cupcake filled to the max with shit, and I show the huge mess I made all over the floor!!!( Naughty Naughty).
    Theres great visual, spectacular aim (if I do say so myself).
    Hope you all enjoy it!
    As usual suggestions are always welcome!
    Please leave comments
    -Dolly
    Model:
    Darlingdolly77
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20170713_135737966.mp4
    File Size : 252.96 MB
    Duration : 00:02:03
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 23.944 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/opdhbwkaxjix

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- "I Want to Fart Out Your Cum!"

Scatshop.com- "I Want to Fart Out Your Cum!"

Description:
    Im laying on my back wearing only my thigh-high boots, rubbing my pussy and farting while giving you some naughty dirty talk. I get into a doggystyle position and keep farting, vocalizing my relief and enjoyment each time farts bubble and burst out my butt. I finger my asshole and moan until it comes out dirty. I wish you could suck and sniff my fingers, babe I tell you to get closer to my doggy style ass while I fart and fart over and over again, I even blow out a little shart, pulling my cheeks apart when the farts are really powerful so you can see my rosebud purple up and strain.
    I want you to eat my ass, baby. I want to sit on your face and fart. I wanna sit on your fucking thick dick and fart all over it. I wish you could fuck my dirty asshole and cover your dock in my shit. I want you to cum in my asshole while I fart-fuck these farts out of me, baby! I want you to cum on the count of 10 to my nasty farts, baby! UGH yes, cum in my farting ass! I want to fart out your cum..!!
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-Iwanttofartoutyourcum.mp4
    File Size : 651.47 MB
    Duration : 00:11:22
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 121 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8jmk66a1vpvk

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- **NEW SPECIAL MENU** Scatology Restaurant Vol.3

Scatshop.com- **NEW SPECIAL MENU** Scatology Restaurant Vol.3

Description:
    **Vol.3**Welcome into the world of the scatology eatery! Back by popular demand we have a BRAND NEW installment of ***SPECIAL MENU*** The waitresses here dont only serve the menu, they MAKE the menu! The clients eat their insides and also eat food out of their asses. The drinks served are pee and the topping on rice is normally sweet shit served freshly out of the waitresses assholes. PEE, SCAT, FARTING. We have it all! You will NOT see anything like this anywhere else. With your request EVERYTHING we like is here! **MUST SEE**
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1206.wmv
    File Size : 482.92 MB
    Resolution : 800x450
    Duration : 00:23:17
    Video : WMV2, 2 583 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dvoljz6n46ly

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- **Scatology Restaurant** The first time visitor

Scatshop.com- **Scatology Restaurant** The first time visitor

Description:
    A first time visitor enters the Scatology Restaurant and is served by a beautiful waitress. In the restauraunt industry repeat visitors are very important and this place is no different. Each guest is treated to something very special!The guest orders a drink and a main course. The waitress serves him his drink directly from her urethra as she pisses straight into his mouth. She then squats over and serves him his main course. She smears the rest of it all over her body which he licks off as a bonus course this course is his desert!
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1280.wmv
    File Size : 142.68 MB
    Resolution : 720x404
    Duration : 00:13:15
    Video : VC-1, 1 404 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m4umjomd3mq3

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- 2 Busty Milfs swallow piss and cum!

Scatshop.com- 2 Busty Milfs swallow piss and cum!

Description:
    2 Big busty Milfs swallow literwise piss and cum, in an Bareback-cum and piss GangBang!: Here I have with my girlfriend Jessy a kinky cum and piss gangbang organized. First we were fucked by many men without a condom. They inseminated us extremely our holes. Among them was a young black cock. After the guys had us inseminated our holes and mouths, made Jessy and I, horny CumSwapping from mouth and cunt. Of course, we swallowed the sperm of the men greedily down. Then Jessy, with her cunt filled pussy pissed me in my mouth! She pissed the sperm, the men, out of her cunt, in my mouth. So that I got to swallow a piss and cum cocktail! After that, then pissed us, still many men in our greedy _ mouths and we also swallowed gallons of spicy mens piss!
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : JeRoPi.wmv
    File Size : 1359.24 MB
    Duration : 00:23:37
    Video : VC-1, 7 810 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xti8mk1hiipv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- 3-IN-1 Redhead Scat Virgin 1st & Seconds

Scatshop.com- 3-IN-1 Redhead Scat Virgin 1st & Seconds

Description:
    #1-Autumns First Smearing Shoving Shit Show EVER
    This is the first video I ever made that had anything to do with scat. As some of you may know from my GET To KNOW ME" videos I was very familiar with scat play prior to making this video. But this was really fun for me to get in front of the camera and show off a little.
    I shit on a plate and play a little with it and smear it on myself and shove it inside my huge cunt and then bang my clit while I fuck myself with a dildo climaxing hard.
    #2-Pooped My PANTIES-First Time!!
    I have never pooped my panties before. Ive never felt the poop squish up against my skin and smear in my butt crack before. I did today and Im sharing this with you all.
    I hope you enjoy sharing the first time I pooped my panties!! I really enjoyed sharing it with you.
    #3-3 Day HUGE Panty POOP
    I held my poop for 3 almost 4 days and this was a HUGE Poop! It smeared Up my panties and into my pussy and really made a huge mess. Felt So Damn Good!!!
    From your favorite tattooed redhead!
    Autumn Young
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : REDHEAD-SCAT-VIRGIN-1st-Scat-Videos.mp4
    File Size : 1345.45 MB
    Duration : 00:13:08
    Video : AVC, 14.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 179 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ae3rpts4h4lp

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- 3-IN-1 SPRAY the WALL - First Shit - Shitty SYBIAN Ride

Scatshop.com- 3-IN-1 SPRAY the WALL - First Shit - Shitty SYBIAN Ride

Description:
    3-IN-1 SPRAY the WALL-First Shit-Shitty SYBIAN Ride
    #1-SPRAYED THE WALL WITH SHIT
    Title says it all. This video is naughty. I am wearing my Docs and I really pull my ass cheeks apart so you can really see my holes. I bare down an just shoot shit across the room and I shit all over the wall! I really prolapse in this one and Sprayed!!! After that I finger myself and make my pussy come and I pissed and its shit beautiful.
    #2-Im Back!! 1st New Shit in 6mos!!
    This is the first video I have done in nearly 6 months and I am so glad to be back. Thank you all for the wonderful messages and encouraging words! You;re all so great.
    This is an early morning video. I had just woken up and for the first time in a long time decided to go ahead and video. Im glad I did. I am grunting and pushing and really enjoying feeling myself relieve. I get so hot that I have to make myself cum after my big morning poo!
    #3-Shitty SYBIAN Ride
    I was riding my Sybian and started to cum so hard that I shit myself. It was such a huge load that I couldnt help but reach back and start smearing it all over my huge tits, beautiful body and face.
    Enjoy everyone. From your favorite redhead.
    Muah!
    Autumn Young
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2-14-wall-1st-shit-back-sybian-720.mp4
    File Size : 1046.36 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:35
    Video : AVC, 9 198 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 179 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7qk3flioguwc

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- 4 IN 1 - Four of My VIRGIN Firsts!!

Scatshop.com- 4 IN 1 - Four of My VIRGIN Firsts!!

Description:
    #1-Autumns First Smearing Shoving Shit Show EVER
    This is the first video I ever made that had anything to do with scat. As some of you may know from my GET To KNOW ME" videos I was very familiar with scat play prior to making this video. But this was really fun for me to get in front of the camera and show off a little.
    I shit on a plate and play a little with it and smear it on myself and shove it inside my huge cunt and then bang my clit while I fuck myself with a dildo climaxing hard.
    I have never pooped my panties before. Ive never felt the poop squish up against my skin and smear in my butt crack before. I did today and Im sharing this with you all.
    I hope you enjoy sharing the first time I pooped my panties!! I really enjoyed sharing it with you.
    #3-FIST MY ASSHOLE
    Autumns First Smearing Shoving Shit Show EVER
    #4-DADDY Shits On Me Makes Me Cum Hard
    First Couples Video Ever!!! Mr. Young and I share our private shit and smear session. I get shit on and smear it everywhere while I clean his dirty ass and suck his asshole clean. He exits and I then play and masturbate while shit covered licking my delicious shit off my hands. He then comes back in and sits on my face while I masturbate more and play with my huge shit covered tits and climax while sucking shit out of his asshole.
    ENJOY EVERYONE!!
    From your favorite redhead!!
    Autumn Young
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : AutumnYoung1st-Solo1-11-17.mp4
    File Size : 402.79 MB
    Duration : 00:05:14