Page 1994 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 99414941894194419841992199319941995199620042044209424942994 ... LastLast
Results 19,931 to 19,940 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Fists And Fresh Shit

Scatshop.com- Fists And Fresh Shit

Description:
    Mistress Lisa introduces a young man to the world of female domination. First she fucks his young ass with a strap-on, then uses her fist to stretch it out some more. Then she uses his mouth as a toilet. First she pisses and makes him drink it, then takes a shit in his mouth and makes him chew and swallow. What a lucky boy!
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Fists-And-Fresh-Shit.mp4
    File Size : 216.02 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:05:48
    Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yiydbhh973a1

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- The best explosive diarrhea with shit and fart from Alina

Scatshop.com- The best explosive diarrhea with shit and fart from Alina

Description:
    The best explosive diarrhea with shit and fart from Alina. Toilet slave prepared to swallow the crap .. But he did not expect that from the young and small hole, the ass of Alina, a river of stinking, poorly digested food, along with hard shit and female secretions, would flow into his mouth. There was a pungent smell of Alinas stomach juice and shit of a two-day old standing in the toilet. Alina won again, and the toilet slave was defeated-he could not swallow her shit!
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina78.mp4
    File Size : 377.77 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:22
    Video : AVC, 5 437 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sf9a06r5s141

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit and Ill Be Your Girlfriend!

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit_and Ill Be Your Girlfriend!

Description:
    Tee hee, dont you think I look cute in this dress my mommy got me, Mister? Im glad you followed me to the bathroom and away from the party Ive noticed you looking at me, mister, and I can tell that you like me hee, you want me to be your girlfriend, dont you? You want me to LIKE like you? Well, okay but youll have to do what I tell you stay down on the floor and look at my butthole, heehee, okay, now kiss it. Thats right, kiss my little butthole. Sniff it! Eat my farts! Tee hee, cmon, you want me to be your little girlfriend, dont you? Okay I have an even bigger present for you can you guess what it is? Watch closely
    ..Thats right, its a big pile of poo! I poop right in your face and tell you to clean me up-you gotta keep me clean to keep my mommy happy, dont you? After all, Im a sweet, innocent little girl. and if you wanna be my boyfriend, you gotta do exactly as I say! Or Ill tell on you Now go on, lick my shit.. if you do, Ill like you like you thats it go and lick it, like this See? Watch me lick my own poop-now you do it. Tasty, isnt it? Tee hee. And you gotta do it, otherwise well, Ill show mommy this video. HAH! Thats right, Ive been recording the whole time so really, instead of my boyfriend, its more like youre going to become my toilet slave doesnt that sound like fun? And soon, youll be eating my shit and drinking my piss, and licking me clean every day, because you belong to me now, mister!
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-eatmyshitandIllbeyourgirlfriend.mp4
    File Size : 396.22 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:20
    Video : AVC, 4 715 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j4le0a80cs4i

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Lick Mommys FILTHY Asshole

Scatshop.com- Lick Mommys FILTHY Asshole

Description:
    So youve come crawling back, huh? Crawling right back to mommy and hungry, for her to feed you
    Well, you better beg for it, baby. Beg mommy to pay attention to you, use your tongue to beg me-thats right, lick the ring of my asshole and taste what Ive got in store for you what youre starving for now open wide as mommy shits all over you!
    Uh oh, look at how filthy my asshole is now well then, arent you going to ask me if you can clean me up? Thats right, get your nose in there-youre hungry for your lunch? You can find it in my shithole. Say Thank You mommy, for feeding me. Tell me how much you love it and need to eat mommys shitty ass and make it clean for her!
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-lickmommysfilthyasshole.mp4
    File Size : 426.19 MB
    Duration : 00:11:27
    Video : AVC, 5 033 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c6klulxk9wrv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Catholic Schoolgirl Shit Slave Blackmail

Scatshop.com- Catholic Schoolgirl Shit Slave Blackmail

Description:
    We all saw you, you pig, and we caught you peeping on us Catholic schoolgirls while we were changing. We even got it on video freak! You think youre going to get away with this? Oh, no, but were not going to get you fired, that is, unless you do EVERYTHING I tell you you know why I invited you over to my parents place while they were out of the house? Because the girls trusted ME to give you a special, more *deserving* punishment than just public humiliation and losing your job, and probably your marriage and your kids, too. Haha, oh, Ive got something even BETTER in mind for a PIG like you.
    You are going to eat my shit, pig, and youre gonna swallow it all-thats right, that GIGANTIC pile of shit that just burst out my schoolgirl ass and onto your plate? Thats all for you, slave, and youre gonna eat it all and lick the plate! Youre gonna eat it *EXACTLY* how I tell you, and you have no other choice. So take the blackmail, pig, its still better than what you deserve now open that pig mouth up, Im gonna watch you swallow ALL my stinky-ass shit!
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-catholicschoolgirltoiletslaveblackmail.mp4
    File Size : 373.39 MB
    Duration : 00:09:59
    Video : AVC, 5 062 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l7xte0arl0f9

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- MOMMY Turns Her Boy Into Her TOILET Slave

Scatshop.com- MOMMY Turns Her Boy Into Her TOILET Slave

Description:
    *This is scat incest FANTASY custom video, and the imaginary son here is described as being an adult whos about to move out of his parents house, all little boy" talk is for humiliationdegradation purposes only*
    Mommy explains to Daddy that shes been thinking about her husbands wish for their son to be trained to worship and eat his mothers poo just like daddy does, and she admits that shed think it would actually be really hot to watch their special boy smelling and swallowing his own mommys shit. Mommy sets a potty down and explains to daddy that it will be the perfect thing to feed their son out of until hes well trained enough for mommy to poo directly into his little toilet mouth. Then squatting over the potty with her hole clearly visible she pushes out their boys first poo poo meal, commenting after on how stinky her steaming shit is and teasing that itll be a good reeking test of her special boys potential as a little toilet! Mommy tells daddy all the nasty toilet-slave plans she has in store for their son to make it a filthy-fun family scat activity, and orders him to go and fetch their son while mommys shit is still nice and hot~!
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-mommyturnsherboyintohertoiletslave.mp4
    File Size : 339.9 MB
    Duration : 00:11:45
    Video : AVC, 3 876 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vkrfbvnlcpw6

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Bbw Leyas Constipated Shits part 2

Scatshop.com- Bbw Leyas Constipated Shits part 2

Description:
    For you guys who already love my friend bbw Leya will love this clip of her shitting in her walk in closet. Check out how she primes her booty with smacks to try and loosen her poop up. She said that I wish had a toilet slave to shit on" . It wont be long now before she finds one.
    Model:
    VOODOOVIXEN
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : InShot_20180219_073531226-1.mp4
    File Size : 266.84 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:05:26
    Video : AVC, 6 706 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xtlv0y1hvj3j

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Farts Make Me Cum!

Scatshop.com- Farts Make Me Cum!

Description:
    My ass is just filled with farts tonight!! They stink sooo good and I love them.. all this gas is making me horny I rub my clit and even poop out a tiny unexpected turd while I fart and moan and make myself cum to my farts!
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-fartsmakemecum.mp4
    File Size : 200.49 MB
    Duration : 00:06:35
    Video : AVC, 4 090 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yre80k54tw8v

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- FARTS & Banana ASS Cream

Scatshop.com- FARTS & Banana ASS Cream

Description:
    Wow, that was quite a workout! Im gonna stretch and wind down a bit boy, its hot wanna cool off? I dont have ice cream in the freezer, buuut I do have a banana and some whipped cream, I wonder what I can do with those? I tease you, spraying whipped cream all over my perky tits and my thick ass, my thighs.. and I feel some cramps coming on, Oh! I just farted, Im sorry OH that turns you on..? Well, good! Cuz I got even more farts up my ass, begging to be released! I fart and taunt you for enjoying it, wafting my scent your way as I continue having some sticky, silly fun, covering myself with slippery whipped cream, even getting my outfit all filthy, I dont care! Ive always wanted to try this, and Im having fun~
    I get an idea, and try to put the whipped cream up my asshole-but the opening is too sharp for my cute little anus, oh no! So I spray that shit all over my ass, and it feels SOO good against my skin, my pucker, and dripping down all over my pussy, the heat of it melting the cream over my cunt. I cant help but finger my tight little butthole, using that delicious cream as lube, and then I take out my banana unwrapping it slowly sucking it off for you Then, I want to try something else Ive never done before-and shove that banana up my ass, so I can shit it out again for you, with all that cream but my butt is too tight to get a banana inside, oh no! I wonder if my shitter could crush a cock if it rammed its way inside? Im determined to make you your dessert, so I SMASH that creamy banana all over and into my pucker, letting the banana bits fall and ooze out onto the floor, mixed with the taste of my gassy ass, and into a pile.. which I cover with more cream and force you to eat >
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-fartsandbananaasscream.mp4
    File Size : 446.61 MB
    Duration : 00:13:17
    Video : AVC, 4 533 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bi6skc5stwp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Super Public Wc Extreme

Scatshop.com- Super Public Wc Extreme

Description:
    Meet my new SUPER EXTREME PUBLIC TOILET video)) This is one of the coolest, hot, lewd, dirty, and breath-taking video in my collection)) a GIANT PILE of fresh, delicious and aromatic the shit I smear all over my body (face, tongue, chest, belly, and even on clothes) in a public toilet I wasnt alone, there were people who smelled my fragrances) You will find a real EXPLOSION of emotions, enjoy my hot dirty Masturbation, dirty smudge, and sexual testing the taste of shit!))) HEAD WITH ME IN A PUBLIC TOILET, and Ill show you what means a REAL SHIT GAME!)) In the video you will find all that you love, and even moreMUCH more!) Leave feedback, and I will create some more videos on this topic))) I LOVE YOU stay in touch))
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SUPER-PUBLIC-WC-EXTREME.wmv
    File Size : 366.82 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:58
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 409 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: