Page 1995 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 99514951895194519851993199419951996199720052045209524952995 ... LastLast
Results 19,941 to 19,950 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Daddy Fuck My Ass DOUBLE & Puke

Scatshop.com- Daddy Fuck My Ass DOUBLE & Puke

Description:
    #1-DADDY I Have To Shit
    I start with sucking some really awesome cock like only I can suck a cock! I really work the shaft and suck the balls and focus a lot on the head! Then I climb on reverse cowgirl and start riding!
    As Im riding the cock I feel like I have to shit and then I start shitting as I am riding his cock. I dont stop fucking while I am shitting. I finish shitting and then turn around and for the best dirty hand job with the load I just dropped blowing a huge load!
    #2- PukeJob
    My man shoves his cock down my throat and I puke all over his beautiful cock. Making an awesome mess and he cums deep in my throat.
    #3-DADDY I Need To Shit#2 Throat Fuck
    I was playing with my pussy and daddy decided he wanted to have some fun too! I start off by sucking his beautiful cock like only I can. He throat fucks me and makes me gag and choke giving his cock all that wonderful deep throat spit lube.
    When he is good and ready to fuck me he slides his cock in and from the moment he thrust his cock in me I felt like I needed to shit. As I get closer and closer to cumming the urge to shit gets bigger and bigger. As I start to cum I can feel myself pushing and shitting all over his stomach and cock as he fucks me doggy. I beg him not to stop fucking me as I cum and shit all over him. He never stops fucking me and after I have properly cum he joins me and cums hard while fucking my pussy with my shit all over his stomach and cock.
    ENJOY!!
    From your favorite redhead with a great prolapse rosebud!
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Daddy-I-have-to-Shit-PukeJob-3-2Daddy-I-Have-to-Shit-AVI.avi
    File Size : 653.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:30
    Video : AVC, 4 240 kb/s, 119.880 (24/30) FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zj2d74aooj1p

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Eat All My Catholic Schoolgirl Shit!

Scatshop.com- Eat All My Catholic Schoolgirl Shit!

Description:
    Caught you spying on us cute little Catholic school girls while we were changing again time for your punishment! You know why youre bound and gagged under my throne, and why you deserve this. Time to open wide, and repent for your sins, mother fucker. Oh, dont cry-dont even pretend to protest-your hard cock isnt lying about how you feel, is it? Thats right, pump your cock for me while I shit a huge load in your mouth feel all that shit melting and sliding down your throat and cum with me when I count down to 1, when youve finished eating
    *lowered price because I apparently sat in something small and it stuck to the back of my thighs without my realizing when I shot this.. dont worry tho, youll only be able to see (and smell) my ass soon enough *
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-eatallmycatholicschoolgirlshitslave.mp4
    File Size : 381.89 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:00
    Video : AVC, 4 684 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/36g0736a8ywv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Barfing all Day

Scatshop.com- Barfing all Day

Description:
    Six clips put together of me vomiting into the toilet. Lots of loud gagging and puking.
    Model:
    cybertoilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : barfy.mp4
    File Size : 486.56 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:13:02
    Video : AVC, 5 002 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 209 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qpniwt3wi0pu

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- My first enema

Scatshop.com- My first enema

Description:
    I am at the hospital for the day for some tests.
    Had an enema for the first time so I am sharing this experience
    The video is short but intense
    Model:
    kinkycat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5955D052-A280-43AD-B3B3-22D5A621EE8A.mov
    File Size : 142.23 MB
    Duration : 00:01:18
    Video : HEVC, 15.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ldrx4rstkcct

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Anal games on the kitchen table

Scatshop.com- Anal games on the kitchen table

Description:
    I was bored at home and I wanted entertainment . I took the rubber cock and put it on the kitchen table , she stripped naked leaving only stockings turned on the video camera and pressed record . First video I caress the Dildo, sucking it out of her mouth I love when men pull out his dick and I go down and take his cock with my lips and begin to caress him , running my tongue around the tip of my cock . I caress the rubber member , but I want more than just to caress him I want him inside me , I climb on the table put your legs and put the dick in pussy and start jumping on it like a rider , how sweet he is to me , this is so cool , I love to fuck when a man from the bottom and I sit like a rider on it from the top . I change posture turn to the camera ass and put it inside a rubber cock up your ass and fuck yourself , Im making a few movements up and down, fully inserting in his ass the rubber cock up and cock covered in shit . I pull the rubber cock from his ass and shit on the kitchen table and the rubber member . About fucking what a relief , shit dont stop coming out of my open ass . Go to the toilet to the table, I again sit down dirty shit anus on a rubber cock and again fucked themselves in the ass . My ass loves when someone enters it . I sit even deeper ass on the rubber cock , as shit in my ass no more and she is ready to fully absorb the rubber cock , playing with his zadnem I peel off the rubber cock hes covered in shit and start to lick it suck lick the shit off my favorite toy !
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1874.mp4
    File Size : 996.08 MB
    Duration : 00:10:16
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xukatovms4am

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- SPECIAL DELIVERY!!!

Scatshop.com- SPECIAL DELIVERY!!!

Description:
    Another one of my fans wants my delicious poo so I made a video of me shitting it out into a container which I would ship to himhe just loves my poo Come watch as I get on my dinning table and shit out some hard turds into a plastic containerand my pussy is also creamyhmmmm I have included a close-up shot so you guys can get up close and personal with my butthole as the poo comes out
    Model:
    scatlover72
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarlettMarie-Special-Delivery.mp4
    File Size : 300.28 MB
    Duration : 00:07:00
    Video : AVC, 5 797 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/db6klb2wvvtg

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Ayannas One Girl One Cup!! "Oops I missed!!"

Scatshop.com- Ayannas One Girl_One Cup!! "Oops_I missed!!"

Description:
    Ayanna is back with her Naughtiest clip yet!! She is definitely out to be the The Funkiest of them all!! Enjoy as she decides to have more fun at work in three different clips!! In the first she has a case of diarrhea and tried to catch it in her cup. Lets just say she underestimated the EXPLOSION and it got all over the place!! All on the floor and her hands!! She really created a mess! If only they knew what she was doing on her bathroom breaks!! Her bubbleguts werent done as she comes in to take another gassy dump later on that night!. Then in the final clip enjoy a nice rearivew clip as she pees and drops some solids in the bowl. That sexy little redbone ass of hers was on fire in this clip!! Enjoy as she definitely had another case of Pizza Guts craziness!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ayanna120315.mp4
    File Size : 341.33 MB
    Duration : 00:14:33
    Video : AVC, 3 082 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8hdz5r0dx8f9

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Two Days - Two Loads!

Scatshop.com- Two Days - Two Loads!

Description:
    I am constantly going nowadays. I blame it on the pregnancy; I am 8 months along. Sunday, after a delicious dinner of meatloaf, mac and cheese and green beans I had to go to the bathroom. I barely made it to My toilet seat before it all came out!
    Then, Monday night, after a huge portion of homemade rice pudding, I decided to indulge yall in one of the best angle view of Me going to the bathroom.
    Model:
    MistressMystique
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Two-Days-Two-Loads.mp4
    File Size : 304.68 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:08:20
    Video : AVC, 5 001 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 103 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rxohuia4jjxs

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Cheating wife

Scatshop.com- Cheating wife

Description:
    solo~ roleplay~Im such a filthy cheating whore! watch me fuck our friends and pis and puke all over myself. collecting my piss and puke and dumping it all over me
    Model:
    Emilylove86
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cheating-wife-1.mp4-1.mp4
    File Size : 670.02 MB
    Duration : 00:25:35
    Video : AVC, 3 458 kb/s, 24.932 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 197 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/b2aala2cfn46

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Poop Compilation 4

Scatshop.com- Poop Compilation 4

Description:
    Finally! Another compilation!
    This one has 8 poops total.
    Recently one of you asked me what I do when I have to poop but dont have time to record a full videowell, I make compilations. In this compilation some of the poops show wiping and aftermath, the others are just clips of it coming out of my ass.
    I know youll enjoy it, this one has soft, solid everything in between. This video is honestly something everyone can appreciate. Be sure to leave a review if you love it.
    ** None of these clips have been posted here before, one has been posted on my Snapchat and twitter but all are new from 72019
    Model:
    Glamourpussyy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : E2D3AA1F-F5F8-4044-926E-F7D1490D3007.mov
    File Size : 227.65 MB
    Duration : 00:05:30
    Video : AVC, 5 651 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 121 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: