Page 197 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 971471871951961971981992072472976971197 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

watch me dine and talk nasty
    Drink some piss
    and then vomit into a flour tortilla making a puke burrito!
    Eat the puke burrito HOW NASTY AND PATHETIC!
    Models: Lillyxxx

Duration: 23 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Poo, pee, puke, blood mixxed you watch me mix it and then i start smearing all over my curvy body
    while masturbating until i CUM so hard
    Models: Lillyxxx

Duration: 4 min 38 s
    Size: 405 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another one of my fans wants my delicious poo so I made a video of me shitting it out into a container which I would ship to him…he just loves my poo �� Come watch as I get on my dinning table and shit out some hard turds into a plastic container…and my pussy is also creamy…hmmmm I have included a close-up shot so you guys can get up close and personal with my butthole as the poo comes out ��
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Video starts out with my already bare ass farting into the camera – I let some rancid farts rip both big and small in ass right to cam, doggy and laying down front facing positions all while looking sexy as can be hehe
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 53 s
    Size: 37.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yana was lying on the bed Smoking cigarettes and reading a magazine , but it is very hot . Yana loves to smoke cigarettes . But then the room went Olga , and sat on the edge of the bed he was lying on Yana , Yana, Olga started kissing , Yes they are hot lesbians . After this, Olga took off panties Yana , and Yana is lying on the bed almost naked , Olga begins to gently fondle Yan very tender and hot , after Olga tongue played with the crotch of Yana , she took a rubber cock and entered in her pussy to Yana , about fucking as Stoney Yana . Then Olga wanted to stain Yana crap , she climbed on the bed and primalac to shit on the naked body of Yana . But Olga along with the shit began to emerge and urine , Olga began to piss and Yana framed his mouth and piss began to fill the mouth of Yana . Then Olga began to spread on the body and face Yana shit about fucking as much shit and the entire body Dress in shit . Olga again took a rubber dick and a few times came in the pussy of Yana . After that Yana Olga reversed , and Olga is at the bottom and Yana got up and shit on a naked body Olga is priceless to watch as Yana Olga and shit and piss on each other . Yana released from your anal a large amount of shit , and decided to smear shit on the body of Olga his ass , Oh yeah two dirty Sluts who want debauchery in shit . In this video clip, Yana Olga and shit and piss on each other, smear the shit on each other’s body , play with your shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 3 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DIVIDED INTO 2 PARTS,prepare the memory device.
    [Custom Vid]
    “At first you shit on the floor (without pantys).After this you insert a speculum inside your pussy and show me the inside with a lamp.Then you stuff all the shit in your pussy through the speculum.Then you pull out the speculum and leave the shit inside.At last you fuck you pussy with your Favorit dildo while the shit came out of your pussy.”
    Do gynecological self-examination is very useful, I am happy to fulfill this request!
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 15 min 2 s
    Size: 1.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Perviously titled; “You could never satisfy My ASS”
    its still the same clip, nothing but the title was changed
    ***Cruel Intensions relation-shit:
    Penis Humiliation-Break up, Placed in Chastity and Turned into a TOILET
    Bossy Delilah is all dolled up and she's dropped by your place, for what you're thinking is going to be one long night of fun and fucking.
    Turns out she's only stopping by to give you the news. She's checked you out on the dates you've had with her and decided that your little penis in not nearly enough to satisfy her Ass. Nope, "but I've got one other option for you", she tells you - "that's to become my full fucking toilet".
    "I take shits that are longer than your penis. The only way that you're going cum when I'm around, is to eat my shit". Stripping off her tight sweater and sitting down and lighting up, you know what's coming next. To her word, Bossy's shit is piled high. In fact, there's so much shit in her pile that if you lined up all the pieces end to end, it'd stretch from the market where she buys her food, to her toilet seat where she serves her mud monsters.
    As it turns out, Delilah has a heart. You're tied up and in chastity and you're desperate to cum, but Bossy is thoughtful. She takes the key to your chastity device and shoves it into her pile of shit, deep into her pile of shit.
    "Dig your way to freedom," she says with a smile, "then you can jerk off”
    Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 18 min 36 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You often ask me to shot videos in which I shit in my pants , and this time I made the video according to your numerous requests . I fill your favorite blue jeans shit , and then I smear shit on my body .
    Models: Svetlana

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Size: 810 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just having a lazy Sunday when I felt a storm of farts coming on and was in the mood to do some sexy seductive farting. I slowly dance for you (near my full length mirror so you get 2 views!) and unload some huge farts both while dancing and also some close up and in your face. After I have removed the majority of my clothes I lay on the bed and fart legs spread facing you so you have easy access to get your nose right up in my ass crack hehe. After that I flip around so my ass is in your face – this is a position I have not ever tried farting in before and I was REALLY happy with it – it was very fun and sexy. Big finale as always in that new position ? Tons of farts in this video. Oh also I get quite turned on farting and dancing so I pleasure myself a bit in the video ?
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 16 s
    Size: 615 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You walk into the bathroom and find me waiting for you in the tub naked and ready for you to piss on me. I beg for you to pee on me – I let you know specifically to aim in my mouth after you have gotten my body soaked. You aim into my mouth perfectly and I love it. I want to thank you for pissing on me by sucking your cock long and hard while I am covered in your piss.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Size: 224 MiB
    Download From AnzFile