Page 132 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 32821221301311321331341421822326321132 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Slowly releasing a mesmerizing poop!
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles. Cameraman-assisted.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 6 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 198 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am wearing my handmade pink corset with little blue flowers and my white lace DKNY panties with some fishnet thigh highs. I play peek a boo with my boobs for the camera while I tease you with my zipper. I havent shit in days and I know this is going to be a big hard shit cause I havent been drinking enough water lately. I stand above the camera to give you a view from beneath and I wiggle and shake my bif bubble butt until the poo starts to come out into my sexy mesh panties. I shake my ass in your face and I love the feeling of my big hard turds smacking against my horny pussy. I pull my panties off and reveal my big firm load to you taking such a big hard shit in my tight little corset wasnt the easiest thing ever but at the same time so very fucking erotic! i am proud of the big pile of hard turds that I left in my panties and my pussy is now throbbing as I tell you how sweet it smells. and how I want you to clean my dirty poo panties for me.
    I play with my poo load. poking it and licking it and biting off a huge chunk to get a better taste of it in my mouth. I spit on it and begin to roll it between my hands forming it into a dick shaped log that I can suck on and fuck my pussy with. I get so excited thinking about having it deep inside of me and I spit on my log trying to shape it into the perfect toybut maybe I shouldnt have done that because now its too soft to stick inside.but its okay cause I find other ways to pleasure myself with my big thick turds and end up having such an amazing time getting poo all over my hands and fingering my pussy and ass with my shit! Its now hours later and the smell is still very strong on my hands and I cant help but to keep sniffing them lol! =-)
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 11 min 48 s
    Size: 1.69 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We love dirty games , I and Olga decided that we need something dirty , Olga suggested first caress each other between the legs and then fuck each other in the mouth , I agreed before that we didnt go the whole day in the toilet . I sat on the chair , and Olga got cancer and began to lick my pussy with your tongue , yeah thats just fine . She gently caresses my pussy I tell Olga that she took the rubber cock and began to fuck me in the cunt , Olga introduced me in the cunt with a rubber cock and has me , Oh yeah deeper deeper I asked Olga . I had an orgasm , we switched places with Olga , now I caress pussy Olga with her tongue , Yes, it is what it is sweet . I enter between the legs of Olgas cunt with a rubber cock . And Im fucking Olga , Olga gets up and turns to me to shake my booty opens ass and fills my mouth with shit , my mouth full of shit about how delicious it is , now Olga framed his mouth and I released a load of liquid diarrhea Olga in her mouth . We both shit our mouths are full of shit , and we sweetly kiss Olga .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 3 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Disgusting Shit and Piss Together
    One of my best videos.I am having trouble with my stomach. Fortunately, I have a personal toilet to help. Because of my illness, my shit is very watery, almost diarrhea, and is mixed with my precious piss. It is hard for him to consume but I give him no choice and make sure that he licks my beautiful asshole the whole time that i am shitting on his tongue. My health comes first!
    Included are bonus videos at the end ? Enjoy and EAT MY SHIT! Maybe next time you will have the honour of being my TOILET!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 48 s
    Size: 982 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Really like when I daubed by shit , the smell of fresh shit is so exciting . This time I shit on the hand which wears the glove gynecological as it is filled with shit it starts to smear shit on my ass . I like to play such games )
    Models: DirtyGirlMary

Duration: 7 min 47 s
    Size: 760 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a sexy scenes of never seen before footage of me and my friend pooping in the bathroom. You get a close up, intimate view of my private show. Watch my asshole open and bloom like a beautiful flower next to my unusual and exotic pussy and big asshole. Watch me smear my big asshole with my girlfriend and twerk in front of the camera.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 48 s
    Size: 770 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am preparing the dinner for my slave.. He is a real human toilet.. He truly doesnt eat anything, just a lil breakfast and 3 portion of shit from 3 princesses during an entire week.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 13 min 25 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.69 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you are exciting when you can watch me while I am pooping myself in blue jeans.
    Good news! Today you can see new pooping jeans clip. I did first nice load of my hot pee so my jeans was warm and so wet. Later I pushed very hard and soft poo came out my ass. You can see how I smear it on all overy my but. OMG my jeans are soooo dirty. Its time to clean them now!
    Models: BibiStar

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Size: 342 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am on the shopping with ass full of this brown stinky shit. So I go to the toilet and some women is next to me. When shit leave my ass she smells it I am sure abaout is haha beacuse smell is so strong.
    Shit was really huge and heavy. I leave inside toilet brown marks
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 4 min 11 s
    Size: 323 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How many women do you pass by are only thinking of going home and taking a big fat shit?
    One of my favorite things is to go about my day talking to people, passing them by, all while holding a huge load inside my ass. I finally got home and it felt amazing to finally release all of the shit from inside me! Fuck it felt good. Watch as I lay down, pull up my skirt, take off my panties, and let go of everything Id been walking around with inside me. I dont know about you, but I love seeing specks of corn fall out of my ass. Days of shit finally being released in one big load!
    Dual cam to show two angles of my asshole opening up.
    just a fun little note. A very filthy man ended up with that brown mess and it was a treat for me to see him fuck it and eat it. The best part? Seeing those little kernels of corn stuck to his dick❤
    *Gif is from video. Pictures were taken separately❤
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 5 min 51 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 503 MiB
    Download From AnzFile