Page 867 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 36776781785786586686786886987791796713671867 ... LastLast
Results 8,661 to 8,670 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom POV video~ Brother makes a bet with his sister. If she wins he has to wipe her ass for a week when she uses the toilet. If he wins he says he wants to be her toilet! Well she loses, so they go in the bathroom where she uses him as her toilet. Peeing all over his face. And then turning around and farting and pooping on him.
    Models: drea_xoxo

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 969 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Super sexy schoolgirl farting and efro clip. Listen to me rip big stinky farts in my cute schoolgirl outfit while i relax, have a cigarette and read a cosmo magazine. I tell you to smell my stinky farts and about how badly i have to shit and then i get on the toilet and poop, and i show you the dirty toilet paper.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mmm! My ass is so full! I keep farting out these nasty smelly farts! I know this is going to be a loud smelly shit! And I know the perfect place to shit it all out! In a public bathroom!!!
    I am sitting in my with a full stinky ass ready to walk into the very busy public bathroom. My tummy is rumbling and my ass is ready to explode.
    You see me walking into the restroom and going into a stall. Then I pull down my shorts, lift up my dress, and sit on the toilet.
    I start to moan and I push my shit out! You can hear it splash into the toilet! Then someone comes into the bathroom. I keep on moaning even though I know the girl in the next stall can hear me! It feels so good to push out all the shit! I love sharing my pleasure with others! Its embarrassing but it turns me on! I stand up and rub my pussy until I feel more shit ready to come out! I push it out with a moan! Then I start to wipe my ass! Its so dirty! I show you my dirty, stinky, shit stained toilet paper! I sniff it and give it a little lick! Yum!
    Then, just as Ive finished wiping, the girl in the next stall asks for toilet paper! Oh my gosh! Even after hearing me moaning and shitting she asks me to hand her toilet paper!
    I show you the shit in the toilet and then I walk out! Leaving my shit there for someone to find! : )
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 58 s
    Size: 712 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A caged slave has a surprise in store for him. His mistress has brought back her friends to let her deliver her shit for consumption by her slave. This is the slaves version of eating out. Except in this case, hes only leaving his cage to be served with hot and fresh sweet shit from his Mistress and her friends assholes. They take great pleasure in pushing the slaves head into the plate they have shit on to make sure he eats every last bit! LICK that plate CLEAN! Then his Mistresses friends left but Mistress has another push of her shit and serves more shit for him, this time it was runny and squishy. What a lucky slave!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 17 min 24 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First I take off my pantyhose, then I sit on the toilet. I take a massive shit. I tell my boyfriend to come up because we need to talk. I confess my love to him and I am so turned on that he is not offended by talking to me while I am on the toilet.
    Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 7 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 173 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Supernaughty on cam..he gets so excited, i fuck the shit out of my ass, taste it and he explodes..
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Size: 457 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video, we again use our panties. Jan, Alice and Carolina tried on many different panties, wrote and poked at them. Then they filmed dirty underpants, dressed clean and soiled dirty underpants. Then we put on one pair of underpants on ourselves, on top of them they put on underpants with a gob inside and so received two pairs of underpants at once.
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 14 min 7 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Girls Marina Yana and Olga decided to have some fun to arrange for you a very dirty show in which girls Olga and Yana shit and piss on Maine but also from the mouths of Yana and Olga comes vomiting . Marina sat in the center in the chair and Yana and Olga on the sides , the girls played with rubber members put them in their mouths and then Marina took Olga the rubber cock and started fucking them in the cunt , and Jan puts in his mouth the other rubber cock and her vomit from the mouth of Yana goes vomiting , Marina all in the vomit , then Olga turns ass and shit on the Marina now, not only in vomit but in the shit , Jan as well as Olga shits and pisses on the Marina , now on the Marina even more shit and vomit . Marinas full of girls ‘ vomit and their shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Size: 1 019 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess is spreading her asshole wide for fat huge shit,she is getting so exited and rubbing her pussy,farting and cumming nasty.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Size: 459 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Panther is pooping huge pie for you in her pink panties,She gives you it to eat, to clean her dirty fingers, ass,boots and a lot of pee to drink.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 19 min 43 s
    Size: 1 014 MiB
    Download From AnzFile