Page 860 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 36076081085085885986086186287091096013601860 ... LastLast
Results 8,591 to 8,600 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress feeling very kinky today. She was dressed very erotic, red top and high heels. The Goddess announce her human toilet that she want another dirty session, and he must prepere his mouth to clean her piss after she will pee. She also shitting on a plate and offer her meal for her fan, inviting them to take a bite and chew her shit. Then she use her toilet to clean her underarm, to lick and smell her scent, and use him also for a sounding session with his hard cock ! From today she will concentrate on a hardcore humiliation scenes, where her toilet become her intimate human toilet, as a functional one, with full scat feeding, full swallowing and full feeding with gloves. Another great pissing and shitting movie with the best Young Scat Goddess from Romania.
    Models: ChocolateLover

Duration: 14 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love to wear nylon white pantyhose in this video clip I shit and piss in nylon pantyhose . First I posing for you in pantyhose having a little erotic show in which I defile in pantyhose and tease you with my perfect ass. After that I start to shit and piss in pantyhose. I stand cancer remove my white nylon tights and show you my dirty shit ass.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 775 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ive been a bad girl for daddy.
    Time for my punishment be his dirty little puke and piss whore.
    Drink piss? sure
    Puke it up and re eat it? Check
    Wash my hair with piss and puke? You betcha!
    Ill do anything to please him and show him im a worthy slut.
    Models: Lillyxxx

Duration: 15 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Desperately have to poo, already started before I got my pants down! Watch me take a big nasty shit and wipe my ass for you.
    Models: CautionMilf2

Duration: 1 min 4 s
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy desperation video. I had to poo so bad. Was really hard to hold it but I didnt want to miss out because I know how much you love me seeing desperation ? Im doing desperation dance a lot actually cannot being standing because the feeling is I shit myself instantly. You can see on my face how much Im suffering. I cannot hold this poo so long so after few minutes I turn backward to camera and a bit bending over position started to pooping. So much poo and what a nice and long turd. I cannot explain how I feel myself. Much more better. The expression on my face telling everything ? Then Im filming in POV style show you my head I got sweat from desperation. Then showing my big big poo on the floor. Take out some hard chunk and show close to camera. At the end I put some piece of my shit and chewing over and over. You get naughty view because I show up close how playing with poo in my mouth. Coloring my tongue as well. And of course I show you ? Enjoy this sexy desperation clip from me.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Diamond Jewel is corrupting her peers and its all to our benefit!! Once again she gets her co-worker to co-star in this wild, nearly 15 minute adventure!! Enjoy as Diamond convinces her BFF at work to allow her to tape the aftermath of a Steak Dinner from the night before!! Her co-worker def gives Jewel a run for her money in the plop count!! Then her coworker returns the favor and records Diamond shitting in a public toilet at their gym as well! These two arent finished filming each other as they also take us along for several more clips from their buisness trip! These two were roomates and took turns shitting up a storm!! Over a half dozen clips from two Ploptastic superstars!! Hopefully Jewel can convince her friend to do even more clips!! Diamond Jewels been Keeping It Funky now shes bringing her friends along with her!! Support this clip and we might get more like it!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 14 min 31 s
    Size: 185 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big Soft Shit I dont have much time this morning and I really need to take a big shit! My slave is waiting for his breakfast as usually and I will serve it directly in his mouth! My ass are filthy, next time I will make him clean them with his tongue. He is a slave for everything toilet, toilet paper, ass licker and shit eater!
    Models: janet

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 579 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today Mistress feel so full and call me in a hurry to move my mouth under her shitty hole to empty her Diarheea into my waiting open-wide mouth ! After she pee and shit in my hungry mouth she decide to reward me letting me stroke my cock and making me dirty with her shit all over my body. She use her feet to push it deep into my mouth, catch her shit on feet and making my body a brown area for her pleasure. Enjoy this nice and kinky movie.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 8 min 12 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 96.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Because Godess is in this period very occupied with her personal life she call me in a hurry and annoucne me that she is already ready to fill my mouth with piss and Diarrhea. As she expected i become ready for her, with my mouth open wide and asking for making me again her personal toilet boy. She let me lick her pussy before she order me to drink all she got.

Duration: 2 min 19 s
    Size: 474 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today Godess was in a great mood and wanna have an orgasm from her toilet slave. She allowed him to lick her pussy and ass before she fill his dirty mouth with pissing and Diarrhea.

Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 704
    Size: 40.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile