Page 3880 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 28803380378038303870387838793880388138823890 ... LastLast
Results 38,791 to 38,800 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- For my dirty jeans lover

Scatshop.com- For my dirty jeans lover

Description:
    DIVIDED FOR 2 PARTS.PREPARE YOUR MEMORY DEVICE 24mincompressed full version is available too.
    Custom Request:
    Start with pee and shit in jeans as usually,then smear shit on tits, ass and your beautiful legs.Insert dirty fingers in your sweet pussy Be sure to put on your jeans in the end baby
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Part1ForMyDirtyJeansLoverAnnaCoprofield.mp4
    File Size : 1973.22 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:58

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ob9a4101mc3g

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Fart and Poo in Jean Shorts

Scatshop.com- Fart and Poo in Jean Shorts

Description:
    Wow I got some big farts for you today coming out of my tight jean shorts Watch out I feel a BM coming on Im too lazy to go to the bathroom so I just poo in my jean shorts I take them off and show you the mess inside.
    Model:
    SexyFlatulence
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop_Stool-Sharts.mp4
    File Size : 415.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:07

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2j8y9irwycvx

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shitty Pussy Slap

Scatshop.com- Shitty Pussy Slap

Description:
    Smearing my dense shit very thickly onto on my little pink pussy and asshole, and then rubbing slapping and smacking my pussy nice n fuckin hard til I am completely satisfied ?
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : slap_new.mp4
    File Size : 220.34 MB
    Duration : 00:05:52

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n0ci7bhm66pe

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Its time to take this relationship to the NEXT level.

Scatshop.com- Its time to take this relationship to the NEXT level.

Description:
    Perviously titled You could never satisfy My ASS
    its still the same clip, nothing but the title was changed
    ***Cruel Intensions relation-shit:
    Penis Humiliation-Break up, Placed in Chastity and Turned into a TOILET
    Bossy Delilah is all dolled up and shes dropped by your place, for what youre thinking is going to be one long night of fun and fucking.
    Turns out shes only stopping by to give you the news. Shes checked you out on the dates youve had with her and decided that your little penis in not nearly enough to satisfy her Ass. Nope, but Ive got one other option for you, she tells you-thats to become my full fucking toilet.
    I take shits that are longer than your penis. The only way that youre going cum when Im around, is to eat my shit. Stripping off her tight sweater and sitting down and lighting up, you know whats coming next. To her word, Bossys shit is piled high. In fact, theres so much shit in her pile that if you lined up all the pieces end to end, itd stretch from the market where she buys her food, to her toilet seat where she serves her mud monsters.
    As it turns out, Delilah has a heart. Youre tied up and in chastity and youre desperate to cum, but Bossy is thoughtful. She takes the key to your chastity device and shoves it into her pile of shit, deep into her pile of shit.
    Dig your way to freedom, she says with a smile, then you can jerk off
    Model:
    TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : NextlevelFtt.mp4
    File Size : 1621.18 MB
    Duration : 00:18:36

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8m0208zbc0ve

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Super Public Wc Extreme

Scatshop.com- Super Public Wc Extreme

Description:
    Meet my new SUPER EXTREME PUBLIC TOILET video)) This is one of the coolest, hot, lewd, dirty, and breath-taking video in my collection)) a GIANT PILE of fresh, delicious and aromatic the shit I smear all over my body (face, tongue, chest, belly, and even on clothes) in a public toilet I wasnt alone, there were people who smelled my fragrances) You will find a real EXPLOSION of emotions, enjoy my hot dirty Masturbation, dirty smudge, and sexual testing the taste of shit))) HEAD WITH ME IN A PUBLIC TOILET, and Ill show you what means a REAL SHIT GAME)) In the video you will find all that you love, and even moreMUCH more) Leave feedback, and I will create some more videos on this topic))) I LOVE YOU stay in touch))
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SUPER-PUBLIC-WC-EXTREME.wmv
    File Size : 366.82 MB
    Duration : 00:09:58

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4w5ohh1mwju6

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- 50 Loads Of Shit

Scatshop.com- 50 Loads Of Shit

Description:
    Get all 13 amazing videos
    The Beginning
    I made another huge shit collection video adventure I have collected 49 loads of my shit Ive kept all 49 loads of my poop in jars in my freezer. Ive got all my poop ready, a pool to play in, and tons of toys Im going to get so dirty in this adventure But first I need to push out the 50th load of shit I can tell that its going to be a wet one Watch this wet shit burst out of my asshole Now its time to empty all of this poop out an play with it Listen to me talking dirty to you as I empty all my shit out. Look at this huge mountain of poop Thats 50 loads of shit right there Wow
    Smearing
    Look at this mountain of shit Thats 50 loads of my poop right there The smell is overwhelming Theres so much poop to play with Watch me smear my 50 loads of shit all over my body I love talking dirty to you as I smear this mountain of shit onto my body I roll around in my poop and make sure my whole body is completely covered in my delicious stinky shit
    Shit Pig
    Oink Oink Im a happy, dirty shit piggy There is nothing happier than a pig in shit Especially a pig in a huge pile of shit Look at all this poop piggy gets to play in This is my pig pen full of 50 loads of shit Watch me roll around in my piggy nose, ears, and tail Listen to me talk dirty to you and tell you all the nasty things that run through my mind I love feeling all this poop all over my piggy body Im the happiest dirty shit pig in the world
    Tittie Fucking
    Look at my big, beautiful, natural tits They look so sexy smeared with 50 loads of poop Do you want to fuck these big poop covered boobs of mine? It would feel so good to have your cock sliding up and down between my tits, getting my poop smeared all over Think about how sexy your cum would look splattered across my poop covered tits Tittie fuck my huge boobs until you cum all over them
    Come Play With Me
    Come play with me in my pool filled with 50 loads of my big, stinky loads of shit Let me tell you all the things I want to do with you in my pool of poop We could have so much filthy fun together with this much poop Dont you want to come play with me? Listen to my sexy, dirty talking and hear all of my dirty, secret fantasies
    Squirting
    Im covered in so much poop Its making me so horny I want to cum so bad When I cum really hard I squirt like crazy I know Im going to cum so hard this time All this poop smeared all over my body is making my pussy drip like crazy Watch me play with my favorite g spot toy This toy will make me cum and squirt so hard
    VoreGiantess Fantasy
    Do you remember when I shrunk you down into a little bitty toy. I shrunk you down and swallowed you. You slowly worked your way through my body until you became my poop. I pushed you out in a load of shit and kept you trapped in my poop in a jar in my freezer. Now Ive emptied all that poop out into my pool. Youve got to be in here some where with all of this poop How will I ever find you in 50 loads of poop What will you do if I cant ever find you? Youll be thrown away with my garbage and left to rot in a landfill somewhere. Oh it must suck to be you, you teeny tiny little man.
    Big Dildo Fucking
    Im such a horny shit girl covered in 50 loads of poop Good thing I have this huge dildo to fuck Im going to get my pussy so dirty and covered with shit I dont care though That just turns me on even more Watch me ride this huge dildo as I get shit all up inside of my pussy Oh yes, I love being a filthy shit fucker
    Doggie Dildo Fucking
    Im such a dirty, shit lover I love smearing all of this poop all over my body Being covered in 50 loads of shit has turned me on so much I need to cum so bad Ive got my favorite dildo to fuck me so good Lookie what I have Its a doggie cock dildo Im going to fuck this doggie and cum so hard, all while covered in 50 loads of my shit Watch that red doggie cock going in and out of my dirty, shitty pussy Mmm Oh doggie, were so dirty and covered in poop
    Wolf Cock Fucking
    Oh yes I cannot believe how horny I am being covered in 50 loads of shit I want to get fucked by all of my taboo animal dildos They turn me on so much Especially being so completely covered in poop Check out my naughty wolf cock Do you want to watch me fuck this wild wolf cock until I cum like crazy?
    Horsie Cock Dildo
    Ive got one more dildo to get filthy with in my 50 loads of shit This is the biggest taboo animal cock dildo that I have Oh yes, its a horsie cock Look how massive this cock is Its going to feel so good fucking my filthy shit covered pussy Look at that cock stretching my shit covered hole open You can see all the shit up inside of my pussy. And listen to this monster dildo fucking me The noises are amazing You can hear my pussy juicing up Im going to cum so hard on this shit covered cock Im going to cum so hard that I squirt Oh yes, fuck me horsie cock
    Pussy Packed With Shit
    Look at all this shit I have Its all over me Theres thick layer of poop coating my body and Ive got tons more My pussy is all dirty from me fucking my shit covered dildos. I might as well get it even dirtier by packing my pussy with shit Watch me stuff my filthy pussy with shit Look at all that poop Im pushing up inside my pussy Oh it feels so good What are you thinking about? Are you thinking about fucking my filthy shit packed pussy I bet it would feel amazing My cunt is full of shit Now watch me shit my poop out of my pussy
    Face And Hair Smearing
    I am almost _ covered in poop Theres poop on my tits, my belly, my ass, my arms and legs, my back, and in my hair Its almost everywhere The only place that is not covered in poop, is my face Well, its time to fix that Watch me smear my face in 50 loads of shit I cake on that poop so theres a thick layer of shit on my face Then I scoop up some more poop and smear it all in my hair Oh yes Now Im covered Completely covered in poop
    Enjoy
    Scat 658-50 Loads Of Shit
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 50allpart1.mp4
    File Size : 1504.39 MB
    Duration : 00:29:38

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pam7ikz5dvw9

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Diarrhea in the Toilet

Scatshop.com- Diarrhea in the Toilet

Description:
    Six different scenes of me with diarrhea. One I actually film the explosion into the toilet, show the wiping, and complain how I hate toilet paperwish I had a tongue to clean me. The rest are rather short- a quick explosion.
    Model:
    SexyFlatulence
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SF_runnybm.mp4
    File Size : 365.27 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:05:08

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xsr582tw6bro

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- BEST SCAT in YOUR LIFE

Scatshop.com- BEST SCAT in YOUR LIFE

Description:
    They say that this is the best video from SweetBettyParlour they say that this video is cursed, the one who will watch it will love forever fragrant shit Say this video can make the cum of people around the world hundreds of times they say this is the best solo shit video from Betty, Lets check it?) One of the best solo video with excellent quality and at an attractive price) Giant pile of creamy shit, anal Masturbation, playing with my pussy, smearing, sucking dirty anal tube, pee a little, it has everything you like) Dat ass, and the sweet smell of my Poo you have in mind? So what are you waiting for) Leave your offers and wishes write to me and follow the news) Love you *bark* PS:Sorry for my awful and crazy english)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : BEST-SCAT-in-YOUR-LIFE.wmv
    File Size : 0.71 GB / 723.19 MB / 758 320 518 bytes
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:12:31

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c2mfskjp22zr