Page 832 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 33273278282283083183283383484288293213321832 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,320 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bestie/Roommate was showering but I literally could not wait to poop and sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do™. She doesnt make an appearance, just chats with me and gf and had no problem with us shooting in the bathroom during her shower, we are all very close.
    Models: PoopPrincesses

Duration: 9 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New adventures of two dogs Yana and Alice , and Carolina their mistress . Carolina put a leash on the neck of Yana and Caroline and put them on her knees and each of the dogs was waiting for her turn to the hostess Caroline played a dream, the first of the dogs Caroline took the leash and she was Yana , Carolina several times held the dog on a leash in a circle, after that Carolina stopped dog and first exposed the dog Yana ass showing you her buttocks , and then inserted Yana in the anus finger and played a little with the ass dog Yana . Carolina was again spent around a dog Jan bare ass and again put her on her knees and bared her Breasts , mistress Caroline played with the Tits of a dog Yana now you all saw that dog Yana concealed under clothing . Now came the turn of the dog Alice , Caroline took the leash and began to drive Alice around the circle , Alice crawls around on her knees with cancer , but the hostess of this little Carolina , Carolina bare ass and the dog, Alice shows you her ass , after demonstrating ass dog Carolina dog Alice inserted a finger and played with the anus of the dog , but this is very moala Carolina , Carolina several times held the dog Alice in a circle with a bare ass then Carolina put the dog Alice to her knees and bared the dog Alice the chest and showed you her Breasts and nipples . After that Carolina put on the floor an iron dog bowl and squatted and filled the shit and urine dog bowl , after Carolina filled the dog bowl with shit , she ordered the dogs Alice and Yana to eat the shit from the dog bowl , the dogs Jan and Alice ate the shit from the dog bowl in turns . After that, Carolina has ordered that dogs, too, filled the iron dog bowl the first bowl to the dog approached Alice and started to shit and piss in a dog bowl , wow how much shit came out of the ass of the dog Alice , now came the turn of the dogs Yana , Yana is also shit and pisses in the iron dog bowl Oh yeah thats just super full of shit and urine of a dog bowl . Now the dogs are again taking turns eating shit from an iron dog bowl, but Caroline decided that the dog should sit on his knees and open his mouth, Caroline picked up the dog bowl and poured first in the mouth of the dog Alice shit with urine , and then it was the dog Yana, Yana opened her mouth , and Carolina dumped her in the mouth a lot of crap . Now two dogs have a mouthful of shit, the shit dripping down their bodies .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as I shove my hand as far down as I can to get myself to be covered in slimy puke for you. I proceed to smear it all over myself for you and continue to try and get more and more. Included with dirty talk when my hand isnt down my throat, I greatly enjoyed making this, and very much hope you enjoy it as well!
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time to bring you something new. I always talk about how much I love it when someone is licking my asshole when I start to shit. I LOVE the feeling of my shit starting to push the person's tongue away from my asshole. It's always been nearly impossible to capture this on film for you until now. The angle was worked out pitch perfect for you to enjoy the full on close up view of my slave licking my smelly asshole as it opens up. You 'll enjoy seeing how he licks the tip of my shit along with my stretched open asshole as I fill up his mouth slowly.
    I really hope you enjoy big soft loads as I took my time. I fill up his mouth and you can see him swallow it, I fill up his mouth a second time and again he swallows, then a third time and he swallows again. What a greedy little shit eating bitch he is! So the fourth time I'm sadistic and I keep pushing, not giving him a break. This is the perfect shit battle between a superior female asshole and an inferior male mouth. My asshole will win every time! I keep pushing without mercy, overflowing his mouth with my foul soft shit. He has to keep trying to keep up and keep licking my asshole as I simply keep shitting. I simply kept shitting and shitting and shitting without mercy ensuring he can't keep up swallowing. I LOVE making a slave suffer so intensely! That's why I'm moaning and grunting, it's pure pleasure. During it all you also enjoy the full view of my vagina swelling up very big because this whole scene made me horny as hell!
    I blew quite a loud nasty fart in his face just before my shit started flowing. Once I was empty he was such a gentleman. Licking my shit smeared asshole to say thank you for the honor of me taking this massive and nasty shit right into his mouth ��
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 8 min 56 s
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mary Jane is gunning for the top!! She is back and better than ever!! I swear those perfect natural 30 DDDs are just getting bigger by the day!!! It makes no sense how they just sit up so perfectly!! She has the breast women pay to have and hers were god given!! In addition to just looking amazing, she has really stepped it up with even hotter and kinkier clips than before!! Enjoy as she pees and has some great EFRO action in 6 great scenes. Enjoy as she does what we have all done pee in the shower in two clips to begin. Then enjoy as she not only pees in the shower, but squats and drops a solid load in the tub as well!! She has another scene where she squats over the toilet and spreads to take a nice long pee. Then enjoy as she saves the best for last! She bends over right in front the camera with her cup runeth over, before turning the other cheek to take a nice dump on all fours in front the camera. Six of her best scenes yet!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 770 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ive caught you in the toilets perving on the ladies.. And now you need to be taught a lesson..
    I make you sniff my filthy knickers, Then make you lay underneath me and eat and drink everything that comes out of me..
    I push out huge shit stretching my arsehole then feed you the rest like a good piggy.
    I then need my arse licked clean i push again and my arse prolapses a little.
    Such a good Toilet Pig
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Size: 430 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Looking sexy and standing with my cute butt poked out/ hovering over the toilet to expel some very large and long turds into the bowl!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 2 min 7 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 83.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

i sucked buttplug that was in my asshole and after i put dildo and push my Poo out , take all fresh shit on dildo and suck it good ?
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 24 min 12 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your function is to obey my commands. No discussion, no resistance, no choice. You exist to massage my feet and gratefully accept the pain from my kicks. You are nothing but a hole in which I dispose of my waste. As a foot slave the only thing you will have to eat is the dead skin from my feet and my shit and if you cannot live on this then you will die. It doesn't matter. Remember you are sub-human and if you should happen to die you will no more be missed by me than the shit I feed you.
    Today I will use your mouth to dispose of my dead skin. Then, I will stand on you and squat directly over your mouth so that I can expel my holy shit directly into your mouth. Do not resist or you will be dismissed from my presence forever. After I have filled your mouth with my precious shit I will help you by kicking your repulsive penis and balls with my beautiful feet. Aren't you grateful? You're Welcome! Hahahahaha!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love your shit Im ready to eat it play with it and do whatever you want . In this video clip I pose for you, caress your pussy on your fingers , shitting in a plate , lick shit and masturbating her cunt with a rubber cock . But about all under the order . I was home alone and I wanted to use the toilet because the whole day I suffered to record the video for you . I first roller posing for you , showing you hairy pussy , stockings , shoes , Boobs , ass , then I lay down on the couch and starts playing with my hairy pussy I love to caress myself , Oh Yes I love Masturbation but I feel that my ass just break shit, I take a plate in your hands and stand up to cancer and begin to shit in a bowl about that big fat turd out of my ass and I was easy , I eat your shit , sniff it enjoy but Im very little I pick up a rubber dick and fuck yourself in the pussy Oh yeah it was just a miracle .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile