Page 1696 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 69611961596164616861694169516961697169817061746179621962696 ... LastLast
Results 16,951 to 16,960 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

caught you peeping- poop JOI - - scatshop

caught you peeping- poop JOI - - scatshop

you were peeping on me taking a shit.. you lil perv! I decide to play with you and have you touch yourself… before stripping nude and shitting for you, standing over the toilet
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big booty farting - - scatshop

Big booty farting - - scatshop

I know you guys love my big booty so much! Here is a requested video of barley talking with my big round all close farting for you . U love looking at my body and round lips as I blast nasty wet farts in your face ! Fingering my little tight asshole really helps get the air flowin!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Colored leggings full of shit and urine - - scatshop

Colored leggings full of shit and urine - - scatshop

Hello our dear. Today on the video you will see Jan and Olga. We are dressed in tight leggings, Olga in white and Yana in lilac. We are posing around the room in heels, showing our clean leggings and how they sit on our butts. Then we shoot and write in our leggings and pose already in dirty leggings in various poses and fuck up and show you from behind how they look dirty at us and how tight our ass is. Here is a video to be with us today)
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 39 s
    Size: 757 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Clean My Shitty Asshole! - - scatshop

Clean My Shitty Asshole! - - scatshop

You are my toilet paper! You are my asshole cleaner! I know how much you love it when my asshole is covered in poop! I’ve got to shit now! I’m going to shit with my cheeks closed so my poop gets all over my asshole! Mmm! You like that don’t you? Your cock is getting hard in anticipation of sucking my hole clean!
    Look at all that shit all over my ass! Lick it up! Get your nasty toilet paper tongue on my ass! Shove your tongue deep in my shithole! Clean out my hole with your tongue! It’s like I’m face fucking you with my asshole! My shit is getting all over! You had better be licking and sucking it up. Swallow all the shit form my asshole!
    My hole is hungry for your tongue. See how far you can push your tongue into my filthy hole. Fuck my shitty asshole with your tongue! Oh yes! I’m smothering you as I sit on your face with my shitty asshole!
    Clean that nasty, shit covered hole! Clean it all up with your tongue!
    ENJOY!
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 48 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Peeing My Grey Jeans - - scatshop

Peeing My Grey Jeans - - scatshop

Watch me in my grey tights jeans and denim blue shirt have a wetting session…. I pee my jeans making you watch as they flood with my pee, im going to wear these all day long i want to rewett them and show off the dry pee stains…. I show off my wet denim then pee them for the 2nd time making them even more wett with my pee…. I feel my bladder up again and wet my jeans the 3rd time. wetting my jeans turns me on so much and i rub my fingers over my wet crotch… Knowing you love me wetting as much as i do drives me crazy #wetting #jeans #pee #wetlook #denim #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 39 s
    Size: 683 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stuffing My Face With Shit! - - scatshop

Stuffing My Face With Shit! - - scatshop

Watch this big, delicious load of shit slowly work its way out of my ass! You can see this big turd struggling to slide out of my hole. It pokes it’s head out and then goes back into my ass. It’s stretching my shithole open! Finally it bursts out of my ass! Mmm! What a sweet smelling, perfect shit! It looks so tasty and smells so good! I have to eat this shit!
    It’s time to taste my poop! How can you look at this shit and not want to eat it! I need to taste it, lick it, suck on my sweet turds! I want to chew it all up and swallow it down! Tasting my shit turns me on so much! I love how wet my pussy is! Listen to me talk dirty to you as I eat as much shit as I possibly can! I eat so much shit! Watch me put turd after turd into my mouth and swallow them! It feels so good eating my shit and feeling it in my belly!
    I pick up my big load and stuff it in my face! I’m so turned on! I need to rub my horny pussy! I need to masturbate with my mouth full of shit until I cum so hard! Mmm! Time to eat more shit! This is the most poop I’ve ever eaten in my life!
    Watch me be a good shit eater and really enjoy myself with this perfect load of shit!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 1 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum In My Dirty Shithole! - - scatshop

Cum In My Dirty Shithole! - - scatshop

Look how dirty my shithole is! I’m such a nasty, anal slut! I need your cock deep in my filthy poophole! Fuck my dirty ass and cum deep inside of me! You’ll probably get poop all over your cock as you fuck me but it turns me on so much to see your cock come out of my ass all covered in shit!
    Fuck me hard! Fuck the shit out of me! I want your cock covered in my shit! Look at the poop that you just fucked out of me! Let’s smear that shit all over your hard cock! Now shove it back up my dirty ass! Fuck my shithole and cum deep inside of that nasty ass! Oh yes! Cum! Cum deep inside my filthy shithole! Watch your cum drip out of my shitty hole!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My ass all in the shit - - scatshop

My ass all in the shit - - scatshop

I was sitting in the room after took a bath and brought their fingernails in order to I was wearing only one towel , there came into the room, Olga and sat down beside me on the bed . I understood that Olga came to me not just because Olga took off my towel and I sit in front of her completely naked , Olga asked me to lie back and spread her legs so I did . Olga began to caress my cunt with her tongue I was not expecting that in the morning she will caress me , Olga lick my pussy and then he takes the rubber dick and Fucks me in the pussy at the same time caressing me with your tongue, Yes it kicks , but then Olga stops and asks me to turn on my back , I lie down and Olga gets up and picks up his robe and shits and pisses on my ass I just didn’t expect . A large pile of shit on my clean body , Olga asks me to, I got cancer , I get up and Olga starts to lick my ass his shit, she eats shit substistence in the morning is just hard . Olga gives me a second rubber member and said that I was pleasuring him with my mouth and the misses Olga rubber dick in shit and enters into my pussy , Fucks me in the cunt with rubber dick covered in shit . I love to suck men’s Dicks and I like when I suck and fuck me in the ass and pussy at the same time , I love group sex . Olga again pulls the cock out of her pussy and smears shit again enters my pussy it , I told my friend what I want in a toilet , Olga pulls the cock out of my cunt and I pissed and pooped standing cancer , shit falls on my legs , my ass cunt legs were all in the shit again I need to take a bath to wash off all the crap , but I’m good so that I have a lot of fun and very dirty sex .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Olga is a slave for Alice and Caroline - - scatshop

Olga is a slave for Alice and Caroline - - scatshop

In this video, our favorite fans, you will see lovely Olga with her big ass as a slave for Alice and Caroline. Olya wanted to show herself how beautiful she is, what her lovely tits and huge ass are. Olya wants to show you how beautiful she is. But Alice and Carolina cannot allow this. They consider themselves above Olga and more beautiful than her and they do not want to allow Olga to show her beauty and superiority. Alice and Carolna begin to spit Olga in the face, begin to beat her with a whip and push. Then they take a rubber phalos and begin to fuck Olga in anal. They make her kneel, crawl on a dog and again push her legs and spit on her. Then Alice nasrala on Olga and wrote, and then Carolina does the same thing, but Karolina, who made Olga lick her pussy, decided to give Olga no mouth to her mouth. She shakes Ole right in her mouth and makes her chew and swallow her poop. Alice helps the rubber member to push the shit deeper into Oli’s throat. Alice smears the shitty Carolinas over her tits and fucks Olga with dirty Phalos in pussy. Two more beauties make Olya eat and lick shit from the floor and Olga has to do everything without a word. Here is such a revenge of beautiful and slim girls, very beautiful with big boobs and ass Olga. Thank you dear, that you are with us and come to us. We promise to please with our creations further)) We love you, our fans, just like you!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 3 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you want to come on my tits? - - scatshop

Do you want to come on my tits? - - scatshop

Good morning my darling,
    i hope you slept well. Dont you think the best time to cum is after waking up?
    We are sitting on the dining table in the kitchen. I just woke up, get a coffee. Suddenly i feel the need to poop. We both now that we are into Scat, smearing,pooping. So why not poop on the table and make your morning beautiful?
    I am a bit embarrassed and sleepy,too. But eventually i am doing it.
    Smells wonderfull, looks so good!
    Do you want that i taste it? Of course you want! Getting a bit on my finger and tasting my fresh,warm poop.
    fascinating taste!
    I know you love my tits, so i start smearing it on my tits, playing with my tits.
    Your hard dick makes me so horny, i love the view how you are sitting there and jerking off in front of me!
    Please, darling, cum on my tits!
    Note: I am speaking in german, but i made english subtitle!
    Have fun watching!
    Lot of Love,
    LucyScat
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile