Page 1230 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2307301130118012201228122912301231123212401280133017302230 ... LastLast
Results 12,291 to 12,300 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ebony poo princess playing in her fat dirty ass. Watch as I SMASH my little brown hole with a big brown dildo!! My hairy twat gets wetter and wetter as I swirl a dick in my shitty little ass !
    Models: prettyliloreo

Duration: 4 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 643 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Youve always wanted to taste my shit… well now you can.
    I want you to start your journey into being my toilet slave….
    Ive been cooking you a treat up inside me and i want you to watch as i bend over and push the load right out…
    I show you it mizture of hard logs and soft.
    I want you smearing your cock with the soft shit and holding a small piece of my shit inside your mouth while you stroke…..
    Feel my shit melt inside your mouth, stroke harder now i want you to swallow as you cum hard…
    Every day i want you to do this but adding more shit each time till the whole load is gone.
    If you do it… You will become Evas Toilet Slave
    #toiletslavery #log #scatjoi #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 45 s
    Size: 616 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is a taboo role play fantasy video! I wear a tiny blue short and white top on. I get into my room and Daddy was in already. Why did you come in just by your own? You should knock first don’t you think? I am get ready myself to go out with some of my friend for a night out. Go out daddy. Ok I know Mom said I was bad and made a mistake when I failed on one of my exam but Daddy to everyone can happen. I will study much more but not today. Go out of my room. Why you look at my like this? It’s kinda weird. What did you say to me? Wanna see my ass. Wtf Daddy? I can’t believe you’re telling me like this. I know I love this short pants but why you ask me to make it dirty it’s sound scary.Get out of my room right now. You can’t ask me to do such a nasty thing like this. Ok I show you my ass but then can you go out of my room? I show ass but Daddy wants more. I hesitate to pull down pants but I do. Was it enough? Happy now? I’m so fucking ready to go out. But you wanna get more. Want to make dirty this pants with hot shit. That is more than nasty don’t you think just because I didn’t study enough to get over on the exam’
    Daddy also found my dildo and want me to lick and put into my ass to fuck myself and use it front of him. Is it turning you on or what? Your dick get hard I can’t believe it. I do play with my asshole and it’s good but awkward him watching me. I fuck my asshole in doggy. But keep it in your mind Daddy this is the first and last that I do front of you. I do also enema into my pants which is make big mess in it. I make it dirty with shitty ass liquids and more of shit all about it. This is your dirty secret Daddy I got it now. So the thing is I do whatever you ask from me but If you don’t want I tell to anyone you never ever come into my room again. Did you understand me Daddy? Lots of shit and mess in my cute short I see you can’t control your dick. I do enema few times and keep fucking my shitty hole. Hope you’ll never ever forget this day because never would be happen again. I tell someone is knocking at the door so hurry to jerk off Daddy because I have to change my clothes once again before I go out. Was it enough? Great because if you don’t want I share your filthy secret never wanna see you again in my room. Have fun.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 24 min 6 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me destroy this pathertic plushie……..
    I make him sniff my pussy and ass then pee all over his face.
    Now stick your nose right inside my shithole sniff my log inside…
    I stick him inside my panties and poop a little it sticks to his nose now lay down im going to shit all over you..
    I squat above him and release hard shit onto his face then get it and give him one hell of a shit destruction….
    Smearing it over his eyes, belly, mouth making him a dirty little scat slave……
    This is only the beginning Im going to use and abuse you day in…….. day out
    #plushie #teddy #scat #smearing #toiletslave #evamarie88

Duration: 19 min 29 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Penis doesn’t work? Hence, you’ll eat shit. Today I was very ashamed. Victoria and Christina left me at home alone, went for a walk, and ordered me to lie naked on the floor and to masturbate. When the girls went into the apartment after walking, first of all they began to laugh at my little dick and scoff at me in every way. I was very ashamed, and I was ready to fall through the ground from their ridicule. The girls’ boots were dirty after the walk, so I had to lick its by tongue. Yesterday’s food eaten by the girls sought to go out, so the Mistresses decided to take the moment to shit in my mouth. And so, I see Victoria's ass above my mouth. Anus opened, and the stinky sausage of her shit fell into my mouth. Mistress Victoria was shitting for a very long time. After the first large portion, several small ones followed. When she was doing this, she was stepping on my body with a sharp heel. I was very hurt, but had to endure. After I ate Victoria’s smelly poops, Christina filled my mouth with the bitter porridge of her shit. I completely ate yesterday’s dinner of both girls. I was hurt, ashamed and humiliating. But I was glad that I ate shit from two beautiful girls, and Mistresses were pleased with me.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 17 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me tell son i know he looks at me, and loves watching me in the bathroom and going in after and smelling what i just did…
    I want to give him a good meal but this isnt homecooked this is cooked via mommy…..
    I want you to watch while mommy bends over infront of you in that shiny bikini you love so much….
    I squeeze and strain out a large thick log… Its so thick it takes a lot of pushes and the bulge in mommys panties gets bigger and bigger….
    Now watch me slide them down and show you it….. I want you eating it son… Eating every last mouthful of mummys shit…
    #toiletslavery #pantyshit #mommy #son #evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Size: 856 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Apparently I’m a crazy bitch, but public toilets really turn me on, everything is so audible in them, but you probably want to see what a hot girl will do if she really wants to shit and smear her own shit, scaring people with fragrant vibes! Thats amazing hot pervert solo
    dirty scat smear video for you! A huge pile of shit flew out of my ass, I did not let him disappear in the bowels of the toilet … I just decided to play with him with my tongue and smear stinky shit on my pretty scat face!
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 23 s
    Size: 783 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I tease and destroy my slave in a combined session of shitting, ignoring, ass worshipping and enema in mouth. At the end I do an enema in his mouth and expected to have my shit swallowed!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 8 min 13 s
    Size: 702 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me just married im so excited…. Your finally mine baby
    They say the wedding night is where the magic happens well tonight i promise you it will…..
    Just… Its going to be a little different…
    When your married the wifes job is to make sure her husband is well fed well im going to do exactly that..
    Only difference is i wont be cooking anything as my ass does all that for me….
    Done panic were married now you want to make your wife happy right?!
    I make you watch while i lift up my wedding dress and fill my panties with a hard load of shit… Im going to have you eating my dirty smelly shit load…
    I peel off my shit filled panties and make tell you to sniff, lick, smear all over your dick and eat it.
    Swallow Your wifes dirty shit!!!
    I Say Name In This

Duration: 19 min 10 s
    Size: 1 012 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First, farting slimy diarrhea. Next, a pink plug inserted in my dirty brown shit hole. Watch me cum quickly while playing with my dirty ass.
    Models: prettyliloreo

Duration: 3 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile