Page 1251 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2517511151120112411249125012511252125312611301135117512251 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,510 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Edging with a bigger piece of shit - - scatshop

Edging with a bigger piece of shit - - scatshop

This one is a little longer because the shit was a little bigger and I needed more time for it to get smaller in my mouth. I edged at work as usual with people in the nearby stalls. I struggled a little more swallowing this because of the size.
    Models:

Duration: 23 min 7 s
    Resolution: 576 x 1 024
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 617 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shower Hose Enema - - scatshop

Shower Hose Enema - - scatshop

New vid! I insert water up my ass with the shower hose, swoosh it around in my belly then it starts to drip liquid shit water, I gape my puckered asshole and my rose comes out continuing to drip liquid poo, big big prolapse which I erotically rub and finger and dig some shit out, fist my filthy asshole, push really hard and a piece of poo flies out of rose, lol around 8:51! then I bring the camera in closer , prolapse and finger prolapse
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eating shit and slightly smearing - - scatshop

Eating shit and slightly smearing - - scatshop

At work again. I ate some shit and smeared some on my cunt lips. Just a little though. Maybe I can try for more?
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 38 s
    Resolution: 576 x 1 024
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Toilet Slave 1 - - scatshop

Toilet Slave 1 - - scatshop

So this is my first shit after my stomach virus I had this week and had to clear those pipes! Come along on this ride ��
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Solo shit in the shower - - scatshop

Solo shit in the shower - - scatshop

This video clip is of me shitting in our shower. I was alone. At the end I show what I've produced.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1620 x 910
    Size: 246 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Huge Poop on Chairs - - scatshop

Huge Poop on Chairs - - scatshop

This one is just for fun! Holding in alllll my meals and making my belly grow very big until I am desperate! My belly becomes so big and bloated, and my butt hole is about to explode with turds!
    I strip and describe everything that I have been eating, and how bad I need to go, and how excited I am for you to watch me! This time, I want to try something different. In my very dirty kitchen, where I have spent the past 3 days cooking and binging on delicious food, I take two of my dinning room chairs and use them to prop me up so I can squat in the air! Once leg on each chair, spreading my pussy and ass cheeks apart, while my huge turd is begging to come out of me!!! I let myself groundhog the log a few times, teasing you, and then release the HUGE POOP! PLOP right on the kitchen floor!
    I finish by giving extreme close ups and describing all the food and chunks of corn and beans and vegetables in my massive pieces of shit.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 320 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My wife shitting on me (side view) - - scatshop

My wife shitting on me (side view) - - scatshop

I watched with pure excitement as my wife’s tight arsehole opened. Each time she pushed, it opened wider. Then I saw her firm, brown shit starting to make its way out. She pushed some more as it poked out of her arsehole. Her firm, warm shit dropped on to my body. She continued to push. Her warm piss trickled down my body. More shit dropped on to me. Warm and sticky, it dropped down in between my body and my arm.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 33 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 454 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wet n Messy Gagging 2 - - scatshop

Wet n Messy Gagging 2 - - scatshop

I drink down the puke liquid from the cup, then use my hand to gag it back up, seriously choke and gasp for breath, it spills from my mouth nicely Then I deepthroat thicker dildo to bring the rest of the recycled puke back up and into the cup, and drink it down again.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

4 Mushy Poops - - scatshop

4 Mushy Poops - - scatshop

Four mushy poops caught on camera and put into a compilation; in the first clip it starts to come out firm and then ends mushy. The second I have a very mushy poop on the floor and then step into the tub to piss. In the third it comes out fast and stinky, I rub my cunt to it. In the fourth I'm on my side and rub and finger my cunt after it all comes out, it turns me on so much that I go into my room to fuck myself with my huge dildo, trying to stretch my tiny fuckhole open.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 721 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BLACK FRIDAY Human Toilet Chair - - scatshop

BLACK FRIDAY Human Toilet Chair - - scatshop

BLACK FRIDAY My last videos on half price this week!
    Check my store !
    This video is brand new. My slave make a human chair with his hands, so I can sit and shit in his mouth big pile of shit.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 57 s
    Size: 365 MiB
    Download From AnzFile