Thread: Samanthagrace.net vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Three Naughty Nurses

Samanthagrace.net- Three Naughty Nurses

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Chrissy Daniels,Anastasia Pierce

Anastasia Pierce and I are too evil and naughty nurses. We are dressed in matching fetish nurse uniforms with boots and are ready to be bad. Chrissy Daniels is a nurse in training, who we show the ropes (If you catch my drift) Chrissy is dressed in a white nurse uniform, stockings, and red high heels. Anastasia and I cuff Chrissy_s ankles and wrists. We gag Chrissy with a dildo gag then Anastasia sucks her gag very sensually. Then we force Chrissy to rub her penis gag between our perky large breasts.I torment and tease Chrissy with my big purple strap-on. I know Chrissy gets excited just seeing it. Meanwhile, Anastasia pulls her dress up and to show off her panties. It humiliates Chrissy so much, but Chrissy_s humiliation turns on both Anastasia and I more. Anastasia and I fondle Chrissy_s soft milky white breasts, making her desire us more. Chrissy cannot bare it anymore so, I start to use my strap-on on her from behind. Chrissy loves the feeling of me trusting my cock in her, very deep and hard, as Anastasia forces Chrissy to pleasure her kitty with the penis gag. She forces Chrissy_s face deep inside, bring her to a sweet orgasm.Anastasia and I fully toy with our new trainee, showing her how things run in our hospital. We will train her to pleasure not only us, but also our patients. Chrissy was such a naughty nurse, we didn_t really have to convince her to do much. She enjoyed every moment and loved our little nurse three some. This is my first photo set featuring a XXX three some. We use a strap on and dildo gag. This is a very fun medical fetish set.
    Videographer- Lorenzo Sperlonga..
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV030NaughtyNurses.mp4
    File Size : 346.02 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:18

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV030NaughtyNurses.mp4 - 346.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Sinn Sage Lap Dance

Samanthagrace.net- Sinn Sage Lap Dance

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Sinn Sage

One of the hottest babes out there, Sinn Sage gives an extremely sexy lap dance. She gets into it, She loves teasing, grinding and rubbing herself all over the lap of her victim. Sinn slowly, strips out of her g-string bikini, piece by piece. She massages and squeezes her pert breasts. She also, rubs her pussy all so seductively. As she, gets off from seducing you. Sinn has a flawless body and amazing eye contact with the camera. She really has away of sucking you into her trap of seduction. Enjoy, being seduced with this four song dance. Makes you feel like you are right in the strip club with Sinn...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV188SinnSageLapDance.mp4
    File Size : 389.98 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:10:32

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV188SinnSageLapDance.mp4 - 390.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- SeductiveWalk

Samanthagrace.net- SeductiveWalk

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am outdoors right by an oil well here in Los Angeles. I am in an area where people can see me. You actually see people around in the background, a few times. I am wearing a very sexy neon green spandex dress. Something you never see on anyone in public. I have on such a short skirt and I am wearing my high heels. I am walking around seducing you with my clothing, my actions, and my body language. Everything about me in the video shows, confidence and sex appeal. It is not advert, but sexy in the way film noir is. I smoke a cigarette. I count my money and look through my purse. I am waiting for a friend. I know you are watching me. I am just having a good time seducing you. Knowing my legs make you think such lust worthy thoughts. Watch this video to be turned on and seduced...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV126SeductiveWalk.mp4
    File Size : 61.03 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:08:59

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV126SeductiveWalk.mp4 - 61.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Neon Balloons

Samanthagrace.net- Neon Balloons

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Kordelia Devonshire

Samantha Grace and Kordelia Devonshire are looking hot in their bras and panties, blowing up balloons on the bed. They do some butt popping, balloon riding, blow to pop, and even throw one long penis look alike balloon in Kordelia encourages Samantha as she struggles to blow up her long balloon, then takes over for her. The girls mimic the silly faces on the balloons, then a balloon swordfight ensues Samantha pops hers between her legs. Kordelia tries some wrestling moves out on the balloons but those stubborn balloons only seem to want to pop under her bum most of the time The girls have a NEAR simultaneous double butt pop. Special features - the NINJA POP and a double fisted blow..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SG072NeonBalloons.mp4
    File Size : 345.19 MB
    Duration : 00:09:23

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SG072NeonBalloons.mp4 - 345.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Bound Tickled Girlfriend

Samanthagrace.net- Bound Tickled Girlfriend

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Mia Valis

I sometimes find myself directing a video. I do not star in this one. But I did shoot it, direct it and produce it. This video the star is Mia Valis. One of the themes I love producing romantic or love bondage. Romantic bondage what I call couples or husbandwife themed. This type of video is surprisingly hard to find. Since it_s not as commonly produced. Most bondage tends towards the damsel in distress variety.

It_s a story involving a kinky couple. Mia and her husband started off the video cuddling on the bed. Mia_s dressed in a sexy school girl type of a skirt. With high heels and bobby socks. The couple finds themselves flirting and playing. Her husband tickles her gently. Eventually, binds her arms. Starts to pin her down and aggressively tickle her socked feet. He works over her legs, belly, underarms neck and ears. Leaves nothing on her not tickled. She is worked over very well. He ends up putting her in a hogtie. While in the hogtie, Mia cannot move. Her socked feet are worked over very well. It_s a rare tickling video, that involves socks. Mia has very big and real reactions to being tickled. Her husband bites on her feet often. Which his breath gives her something more to squirm about...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV248BoundTickledGirlfriend.mp4
    File Size : 866.39 MB
    Resolution : 1436x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:23:13

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV248BoundTickledGirlfriend.mp4 - 866.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Jerk Off to My Soles... and do it FAST

Samanthagrace.net- Jerk Off to My Soles... and do it FAST

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I_m a busy woman and you have two minutes to jerk off to my feet. When two minutes are up, you have to be gone. I wiggle my pretty little bare soles around while talking dirty to you. I closely watch the time on my phone as time ticks by fast. I give you a cum count down in the end...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV250JerkOffFast.mp4
    File Size : 265.04 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:03:04

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV250JerkOffFast.mp4 - 265.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Balloon Popping in Girdles

Samanthagrace.net- Balloon Popping in Girdles

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,JJ Plush

JJ Plush and I are just hanging out one evening and we decided to play around with balloons. I have a morbid fear of balloons that JJ Plush was helping me get over. JJ does a few blow-to-pops, I try and fail but the fear in my eyes while I huff and puff is enough to make anyone wince. I do pop a few balloons with my bum and even do a ninja move with balloons. JJ and I have on lovely full fashion vintage stockings on. I am just wearing my girdle and I am topless. Other then that, I act like my silly hilarious self while JJ laughs at me...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SG082BalloonPoppinginGirdles.mp4
    File Size : 260.91 MB
    Duration : 00:07:02

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SG082BalloonPoppinginGirdles.mp4 - 260.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- No Make Up Smoking

Samanthagrace.net- No Make Up Smoking

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I take a smoke break while on my computer. I do not have any make-up on and am wearing my glasses. I smokes two cigarettes and blows the smoke right into your pathetic subbie boy face. Lot_s of shots of my wide mouth,as the smoke seductively lingers from my lips...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV165NoMakeUpSmokes.mp4
    File Size : 125.11 MB
    Resolution : 720x480 @ 654x480
    Duration : 00:02:18

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV165NoMakeUpSmokes.mp4 - 125.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- My Private Halloween Party

Samanthagrace.net- My Private Halloween Party

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Chrissy Daniels,Anastasia Pierce

We are mistress_s at our dungeon and Anastasia Pierce is the head mistress. All three of us are dressed head to toe in festive latex. Chrissy Daniels and I are training under her, to learn from her. There is a Halloween Party at our dungeon. Chrissy and I start misbehaving and fighting over candy. Candy that we are suppose to take to the slaves. Anastasia is disappointed with us and decides we need discipline. This is no way for two mistress_s in training to behave. We are brats are reprimanded and put into bondage. Both ripe and device bondage. Anastasia uses very festive nipple clamps on Chrissy.

Anastasia turns this into a three way. She adds a breast pump to each breast. She sucks my breasts very hard Anastasia places both Chrissy and I into heavy rubber. Chrissy is in a rubber straight jacket with ropes over it. She is tied down to a bench. Then I am place into a rubber body bag on just the lower part of my body. Waist down with my stocking feet poking out. Watch Anastasia play with us and torment us, in this very unusual heavy rubber bondage predicament...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV013PrivateHalloweenParty.mp4
    File Size : 231.54 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:11

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV013PrivateHalloweenParty.mp4 - 231.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Geeky Giantess

Samanthagrace.net- Geeky Giantess

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am the Geekygirlinschoolwearing my denim skirt, knee high striped socks, white cotton panties, and a white tank top. I also have my hair in pig tails. I go to work on my homework and find my friends fromschoolall shrunk and in myschoolbag. I humiliate them, belittle them, and make it clear I am bigger, stronger, and better then they are. I decide to start eating all the jerks fromschool. I also, stuff some of them in my bra, panties, and smash a few. I get a sexual trill from eating these worthless people.

I get such a thrill that, I start to touch myself. I make it clear that, I will find it funny if they in my moist panties. I bring myself to orgasm, then I have to get rid of the evidence because I cannot let anyone know what I have done. So, I start to eat my shrunkenschoolmates.

While walking around, with great views of my feet, legs, and butt. I find some of the shrunkschoolmates hidden around the house. I smash some with my feet, hid some in my undies to sit on, smash some with my boobs, and eat a number of them. I talk about how you are all stuck forever in my tummy

If you liked this version, please check out part two Where I use many of myschoolmates as sprinkles on my ice cream..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV116GeekyGiantess.mp4
    File Size : 177.43 MB
    Resolution : 640x408
    Duration : 00:34:52

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV116GeekyGiantess.mp4 - 177.4 MB